Movie ended

Trouble Pt.2

After we kissed we both turned our head in embarrassment chuckled a bit.

"You can both stay here for the night!" I said hanging on Yoongi's arm as the movie ended.

"Sure." He said as he brushed my hair off and I screamed in joy.

I went back to my bedroom to get blankets and saw I got some messages.

Jihan, please come. I need you to change my bandage. And I miss you.

I sighed as I saw Jackson's messages.

I walked to the door but Yoongi caught me by the arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked curious.

"I need to go help somoeone, but it won't be long." I smiled and walked out the door.

I went to Jackson's apartment, knocked, and he openned.

"Thanks for coming." He made me enter.

I took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom, made him sit and took his bandage off.

"You don't need me for that." I said as I was taking off the bandage and realized the cuts were pratically healed.

I put some more product and did another bandage.

"Goodnight." I walked off the bathroom as I was over.

"Wait, what?!" He grabbed me by the arm and held me as I didn't turn to him.

"Stay a bit, please!"

"What for?" I turned and got his grip off me.

"Just... I want you to stay with me." He looked down and I felt bad.

"I can't, I have people waiting for me." I turned again.

"What? Who? Is it Jay?!" Jackson got upset and blocked my way.

"Yeah, so what? Get off my way!" I tried to push him away.

"I don't want you to hang out with him! I don't like him!" He raised his voice.

"Well you have nothing to say! I like him and you know what he likes me too since he kissed me! So deal with it and stop trying to control my life!" I yelled back at him and he looked at me speechless.

"Well you know what? You perfect new boyfriend isn't so perfect and you want to know why? Because he did this to me! The other day I went back to that club to see him and talk to him about you and you know what he said?" He yelled and looked at me in irony.

"He said he could get you any time!" I had my eyes wide open at his words.

"That's why I started to fight with him, to protect you. But I guess that's useless because you love him, so he won." He looked down and smiled in deception.

"I love you too much to let him destroy you." He approached me, put his arms around my head and back to protectively hug me.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly lifted me up.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled in his arms.

He took me and put me down on his bed, kissed my forehead and as he walked out I heard him locking the door. I quickly got up and try to open the door but failed multiple times.

"Jackson! What are you doing?! Come back and open the door!" I yelled through the door as I punched the door.

I couldn't hear any sound and supposed he went crazy and decided to kidnap me or something insane went through his mind.

At the same time Jackson decided to act and this time he would be heard. He went to Jihan's apartment and got surprised went Yoongi openned the door.

"Long time no see!" Yoongi greeted him but Jackson just smiled.

"I've heard Jay is here, can I come in?"

"Yeah but I think he's a bit busy with Hyuna right now." Yoongi winked and Jackson realized what he meant.

Jackson got in and entered to the room where Jay was supposed to be.

"You must be kidding me." Jackson laughed as he saw Jay and Hyuna kissing.

"So you're really a jerk." Jackson glared at Jay and Hyuna decided to leave the room.

"I don't see the problem." Jay smirked and Jackson grabbed him by the collar.

"We both know you're playing with Jihan and I won't let you destroy her." Jackson looked fiercely to Jay.

"I just kissed her, it's not like I'm gonna marry her. She's really delusional if she thinks I'm interested in her more than just physically."

"Just ing shut up!" Jackson yelled and smacked him against the wall.

"You like to play with my sister?!" At that moment Yoongi openned the door and glared at Jay.

"I let you finish him." Jackson let go of him and walked out the apartment.

On his way back home he wanted to smoke but as he thought of me he decided not to and it was time for him to get back his girl.

I was still screaming as I was locked in the room and nobody seemed to hear me. I sat on the bed, put my head in my hands and began to cry thinking of what would Jackson do to me or do to something else.

"I let you free." At that moment I looked up and saw Jackson. I ran to him to hit him everywhere I could even if I knew he was probably still hurting due to his injury.

"As much as you must hate me right now, I was right and Jay was playing with you. I just saw him kissing Hyuna at your house." When I heard his words I stopped hitting and wondered if it was true or just his jealousy talking.

"If you don't believe me ask your brother, he must be killing him right now." Jackson said as he took his clothes off to go to sleep and I stood there in disbelief.

I was frozen, broken and couldn't move, my mind was blocked and I couldn't function anymore. Jackson held my hand and let me to the bed. He covered me with the warm blankets and cupped me in the bed.

"You are mine until the end." Jackson whispered in my ear as I closed my eyes and cried thinking how I could have been so stupid. I felt manipulated and suddenly realized Jackson was right all along and once more, I didn't deserve all his love.