First lesson

Trouble Pt.2

"Long time no see, huh?" I said without any conviction as I crossed my arms and still looked in Jay's direction.
 

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Jackson sketched a smile on his face.
 

"Screw you." I mumbled to myself.

Jay explained few stuff on how the rehearsals would go, he thanked us and we were ready to start to warm up.
 

I went to the front, a bit behind Jay but close enough to follow him and see any mistakes I would make at the same time in the mirror.
We started softly, we learned a quick choreo we would do each time just to warm up, and then we got to the trickiest part: learn a new choreography.

The thing about dance is, you have to learn and then bring something from you to make the dance yours. I knew that and I wanted to be the best. We all quickly got the main moves and continued for four hours straight. 

"Okay thanks everyone! It was great for a first training. See y'all tomorrow." Jay said to everybody as we were all sweaty and out of breath.


"Jihan wait." I turned as I heard my name.


"I've noticed you're quite off tempo some times. You can come see me if you want any advices." Jay smiled and I nodded as I was thankful for him to tell me something to work on and to improve.

I got out of the company and Jackson was waiting for me, I sighed.


"Jihan, please wait."


"What?" I rolled my eyes.


"I just wanna talk for a minute." He looked at me with his puppy eyes.


"I know... I know I hurt you in the past."


"No kidding..."


"When I broke up with you I immediately felt guilty and I wanted you back. I called you and Yoongi that's when he told me you were going to London and at that moment I felt broken." Jackson approached me and held softly my hand.


"I know I can't erase what happened or what I did but I just want us to be at least friends. I really missed you." He looked at me to hope for an answer.

 

"I know we both hurt in everything that happened, and I know I'm not all innocent in this story." I looked up at him.

"I guess we could try to be friends..." I didn't like that idea but I actually missed Jackson so I wanted to give him, and us a shot.

"Really? Aww that's great!" Jackson hugged me tightly and held me in the hair like a happy kid. He put me down and gently kissed my cheek, and like a shy girl I simply blushed. It made me remember all his warm hugs and kisses he used to give me but I quickly shook my head to not think about it.

"Jacksooooon!" He got away from me and turned his head to the voice that was calling him.

"Julia?" His eyes widen and became really big like when a kid sees candy.

"Julia is my girlfriend, I gotta go now. See ya!" He quickly explainned and before I could realize it Jackson ran to the girl and drove off in her car.

His girlfriend? Obviously... I smiled a bit disappointed in my head.

"Jihan? You still here?" I turned and saw Jay who was probably about to go home as he had his sweater and bag on.

"Ugh? Yeah... I just got a little distracted." He nodded and smiled.

"I was about to go chill in a little coffee shop downtown, you wanna come?" I thought about it, and I remebered I had nothing better to do or be with so I just said yes.

We got there in just 5mins walk, we entered. I ordered a caramel macchiato and Jay took a strong black coffee.

"So..." Jay began to talk.

"On a professional lever, you're a really good dancer. But like I said before, sometimes you're off tempo and it can cost you a lot in the future if you don't correct that." I nodded and sipped all his advices.

"And on a personnal level, well I don't know you yet..." He laughed a bit in embarrassment.

"Well I don't know what to say..." I was embarrassed too.

"I think I understood you already knew Jackson?"

"Ugh, yeah. We used to date." I explainned.

"I know I may seem old to you but you can talk comfortably with me." We both laughed to relax a bit.

We talked a bit more to get to know each other more and we got out the coffee shop.

"It's already late, I shouldn't leave you alone in the dark. Let me walk you home." I accepted and we walked to the apartment.

"Oh, it's rainning?" I felt my clothes getting wet as the rain fell more and more.

"Let's run." I grabbed his hand and we ran to the building.

We entered as we were wet from head to toe and started to shake like animals, we looked at each other and laughed loudly.

"Do you want to come in and take a hot shower?" I asked him because I assumed he would be cold.

"Sure." He hesitated a bit and finally accepted.