Back home

Trouble Pt.2

"Jihan!!!" I looked around as I heard my name being called. I had just arrived in the arport back home when I saw my brother from afar.

"Yoongi!" I ran to him and we hugged tighly.

"I missed you!" We both said and laughed. We separated and looked at each other.

"Damn! I think you're taller and prettier now." Yoongi teased me and I punched him slightly on the arm.

"I'm happy to be back home." I sighed and took the time to look around as we got out the airport.

"Well now you're a big girl so you'll be living a your apartment next to your company." Yoongi said as I blinked few times.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep! Mom and dad are so proud of you and now you have a job so they decided to rent it for you until you get paid enough." I couldn't believe it, I wanted to cry of hapiness but I just screamed instead.

It has been one year than I haven't seen my family and with all that hapenned I was suprised and shocked to see how they had changed. But I wanted to honor them and work hard to show them that I had changed too.

"It's here!" Yoongi stopped the car. The apartment was in a little building and the neighbourhood was pretty nice with a little coffee shop, I could see a parc nearby and some houses, it felt really nice and protective. I turned my head and at the end of the street I saw a huge white building with big letters on it. I knew at that moment that it would be the compagny I'd work into.

Well thought mom, well thought. I talked to myself and realized I would only have to walk 5mins to go to work.

"Let's go in!" Yoongi called me and I got back to my senses.

"One thing though."

"Yes?" I asked curious.

"You won't be alone in the apartment. It was too expensive so you have a roommate." Yoongi explainned.

"I don't think it would be a problem." I smiled at him and we entered the building.

"It's here."

We openned the door and the first thing I saw was the spacious living room. On the right there was the tv and the couch, just besides it was the open kitchen with the bar. In front of me were two doors and one on the left, I assumed it was the bedrooms.

"Oh, you're finally here?" The door on the right side openned and a girl came to me.

"I'm Hyuna, I'll be your roommate." She greeted me with a big smile.

"I'm Jihan." We shook hands and she showed me around. My room was the door besides her's and on the left was the bathroom. As she walked I watched her closely, she had long and pretty black hair. She was thin and her face was pretty but she seemed nice.

"Thanks, I hope we'll get along." 

"I'm sure we will!" She smiled.

"Thank you Yoongi I think you can leave now. I'll come to see mom and dad during the week." We hugged again and I sighed as I felt relieved.


I woke up the next day and I felt relaxed. I was happy in a way, I was gonna begin my dream job: being a dancer, I was independent and ready for a new start.

I walked to the kitchen and there was already food on the table.

"Good morning!" Hyuna was already up.

"Did you make all these?" I pointed at the pancakes, the fruits and the croissants and she just nodded.

"We should hurry to not be late on the first day." I looked up at her confused.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't tell you but I'm working at the same company as you."

"Awesome." I smiled at her. We quickly ate and got prepared.

We took our stuff and walked to the comany. We openned the big door and I was shocked on how everything was huge. There was big stairs on the right but Hyuna led me to the left where there was what seemed to be a practice room.

We entered and there was already few other people gathered, probably waiting for the teacher.

"Okay everyone, come to the center." After 5 mins a man spoke up.

"I'm Jay and I'll be your choreographer for as long as you'll stay in the company." He seemed serious but I listenned carefully to what he said.

"If you've been selected to enter this comany is because you have talent, but don't think you've already won. You'll have to work hard day after day to improve, and if you don't, you're out." I nodded at all his word, I was ready to work for what I wanted.

Jay was the choreographer but he seemed older by only few years, I looked at his bare muscular arms that were exposed. He was really handsome but I had to keep in mind to stay focused.

Somebody knocked to the door.

"Excuse me I-"

"You're late for the first and last time. Next time you're out." Jay talked to the boy who arrived late. 

"It's been a long time. I missed you, Jihan." The boy walked up to me and whispered to my ear. I turned my head slightly to see who it was.

"Jackson?" I couldn't believe he was there. I thought I would never see him again but the destiny made us meet again.