Blood

Trouble Pt.2

"I'm so pitiful." Jackson said as he laughed ironically. I didn't answer and just closed my eyes as I was still hanging on him.

"You should sleep here tonight. It's safer, plus you don't have appropriate clothes for me to let you go home alone." He said as he grabbed my arms to make me let go off him.

"Jackson I-"

"Just don't go anywhere." He cut me off but I nodded.

He got out the kitchen leaving me alone there, took his leather jacket but as he approached the front door he stopped.

"Sleep well." He mumbled to himself before walking out the door.

I let out a big breath when I heard the door closing, where is he going?  I asked myself.

I came back to the living room, sat on the couch and checked my phone as I saw I got a message.

Jihan, where are you?! Are you okay?! You disappeared in one second, just tell me you're fine.

It was from Jay and I answered him:

I'm fine. Sorry to make you worry, something important came up I had to go.

I turned off my phone and decided to go to sleep. I looked for a blanket and got back to the couch to sleep. I didn't want to dare and go sleep in his bed, it would be too disrespectful and I didn't want to impose myself in his house.

I closed my eyes and hoped for Jackson to come back as soon as possible.


I openned my eyes as I felt my body moving and being hardly carried.

"Ugh...?" I rubbed my eyes and saw Jackson. It was still dark but the sun started to rise outside and I could see the sweat on Jackson's face.

He succeeded and was now lifting me up and walking towards his bedroom. His steps were slow and hard against the ground. He put me down on the bed as I was still a bit dizzy.

"Why were you sleeping on the couch? It's not comfortable." He asked me with a deep and tired voice.

I sit up on the bed and my eyes widen when I saw his white shirt covered with a giant smudge covering his whole torso. I switched on the light to have a better look at him and I immediately covered my mouth with my two hands to keep myself from screaming.

"Is that blood?" I asked worried.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson sit next to me, carressed my cheek with one hand and tried to cover his abdomen with his other hand.

"What the hell did you do?!" I rushed and got up the bed to look at him. I gripped my hair and stared at him for a few seconds without any word.

I slowly approached him, kneeled to him and slowly tried to look under his shirt. His breath was heavy, I knew he was hurting but he didn't have any strength left. His head was turned like he didn't want me to see him like this, like he was ashamed but he let me look.

I took his shirt up and now I could see his bare bloody wounds, it was few rough cuts, I tried to touch it but before I could Jackson made a sound to indicate I shouldn't.

"Get up, I have to disinfect you." I told him but he shook his head to tell me no, he couldn't.

"Why did you carry me?! Idiot! Now you don't even have strength to move a bit!" I raised my voice and sighed.

I put his arm around my neck and tried to lift him up to the bathroom. He was bleeding more and more and I knew he didn't want any help from me but he couldn't refuse.

"Sit there and take off your shirt." He nodded.

I sat in front of him and I could hear him moan a bit as I knew he was hurting.

"It's gonna hurt a bit." Jackson closed his eyes as he heard me say that and moaned even more when I applied the product on his fresh wounds.

Then I put a big bandage around his torso and helped him to sit on the bed, I sat besides him but next to him.

I looked at him without saying anything and brushed off a bit his wild hair.

"Ugh... thank you." Jackson coughed a bit.

"Don't thank me until you tell me what hapenned." I looked at him seriously but he looked away. I made his eyes focus on me again as I grabbed his chin.

"I just... got into a fight..." He didn't look at me in the eyes but he could feel my glare on him.

"Got into a fight huh?"

"I just wanted to get my anger out." He said hesitantly.

"Hmmm, I think I'm gonna let you rest for now." I got up but Jackson grabbed my wrist on time.

"Jihan! Don't!" I turned my head to him.

"Just don't leave me! Don't leave me alone!" His eyes looked sincere but I just smiled at him.

I could say the same thing, I thought as I approached him to kiss his cheek and walked out his room.

I took all my clothes that were now dry, got dressed and before I left a note on the counter for him to read: Don't act stupid till I come back.

I walked out his apartment and directly went to the agency to go work.