Chapter 2

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

Bom looks at the nurse who is squatting infront of her while cleaning the blood on her knees.Bom scanning her pure face admiring her beauty.A beautiful smile doesn't leave the nurse's face.

"Dara unnie,you look so happy.Any good news?" She asks her.Dara stops cleaning the blood and look at Bom then she throws a sincere smile at her.

"Nope" She answers before let out a small chuckle seeing Bom pouting her lips.

"Eyy!There must be something going on if not you wouldn't be smiling like this" Bom wriggles her eyebrows making Dara giggles looking at her action.She gets up and walks towards the other room to get a bandage leaving Bom's alone with her curiosity.Bom looks down at her knees to check.She scrunches her nose feeling annoyed with her 'damaged' legs.

"I'm happy Bom" Bom startles when Dara suddenly speaks.She looks up towards her who is still smiling while pulling out the white bandage and cuts it into half.

"Happy?For what?"

Dara keeps quite for awhile as she continues to put on the bandage onto Bom's knees.

"I'm pregnant" She giggles.Bom claps her hands while bouncing on the bed.Dara quickly stops her,worried that Bom will fall from the bed.Bom mutters a small sory before letting out a giggles.

"Congratulation unnie.I'm happy for you" She smiles.

"Thank you Bom" She says while still focusing on her work.

"Unnie,can I ask you something?" Bom looks at her waiting for her approval.She continues speaking when Dara nods as answer.

"How did you met Donghae oppa?" She asks full of anxiety.Deep inside,Bom feels jealous of her because she got a kind husband.She had met him before when Dara's husband came to pick her up.At that time,Bom is still waiting for her father to come.Donghae even volunteering himself to send her home but Bom reject it politely as she afraid that her father will search for her.

"It was love at first sight" Dara chuckles.She feels happy to share her story with Bom as she could see that she is really excited to hear he story. "At that time,I stayed in London with my parents.I went to the public library.When I was searching for a book,I could feel someone gazing at me but when I turned around,there's no one there so I thought I was imagining stuff.I continue to search for book then I found the one I was looking for"

Dara stops talking trying to hide her smile.She feels shy remembering that moment.

"Then?" Bom asks feeling impatient to hear more.Dara takes a deep breath before continuing her stories.

"I was suprised to see a handsome man was looking at me from behind the shelf.He smiles at me and I was captivated by his smile.He asks me whether he could befriend me but I rejected it worried that he's a bad guy.I left him.A day after that,I went back to the library and he was there.He approached me first asking again whether I want to be his friend.I shooked my head but then he grins and told me not to get worried because he's not a bad guy.He just want to be my friend.It took me a week to open my heart for him.After that,we became best friends.I got to know that he is studying in London at that time.Everyday,he will call me and sometimes I accompany him to study and he would always bring me to a nice place.One day,he bring me to a fancy restaurant.It was a romantic place.While we are waiting for our food to come,he suddenly kneeled beside me.I told him to get up because people are looking at us but he just ignore me.He took out a box and showed me a ring.I was shocked.He asked me whether I would like to be her wife.I was confuse at first because we never dated before.Only bestfriends.The people there encourage me to accept him so at the end I nod my head.After the dinner,we went on a stroll.I asked him why he suddenly want to marry me and he said that he fall in love with me at the first sight.I was shocked because actually,I felt the same thing as him"

She stops talking and wipe her tears feeling touched reminiscing the moment.She startles when Bom suddenly clapping her hand.

"Wah!He's so romantic" Bom holds her cheeks feeling butterfly in her stomach.Dara smiling shyly and then she slaps Bom's legs when remembering that she had already done with her job.

"Yah!I'm finished already.Now,go,go,go!You're going to be late" She gets up and pulls Bom with her.

"Thank you unnie"She bows 90 degrees before walking out from the clinic.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Yah!Park Bom,where did you go?You're making Mrs.Kim nagging nonstop" A fierce looking girl with a blonde hair glaring at Bom.Bom giggles in embarassment.

"Don't be mad Chaerin.My legs got injured you know" She sits at her place located between her two bestfriends.

"You were stalking him again don't you?" Minzy,one of her bestfriend takes a sit infront of her while staring at her asking for an answer.

"No" She denies making Chaerin and Minzy groans in annoyance.

"Yah!How long are you going to stalk him?" Chaerin grabs her sit with her to sit near Bom.Both of them had known her activities for these few days.Stalking on her crush who is possibly doesn't know her existence.

"I'm not stalking him.It's just a coincidence.I walked to school and he goes to work.It's the same route.COINCIDENCE,okay" She emphasizes the word while making a poker face.

"Yeah right.Then how could you explain for being late for the second time and that wound on your legs?" Minzy smirks while staring at Bom's knees.Bom quickly close her knees using her hands then she glared at Minzy.

"ert!" She blurts out the word causing the two of them to laugh.

"You're very funny Bom" They laugh again causing Bom to blush.

"You really like him don't you?" Chaerin's sudden question startled Bom.She's trying hard to prevent herself from blushing.

"N-No" She looks away not daring to look at her bestfriends.

"Just spit it out Bom!You like him very much don't you" Minzy slaps the table making Bom shocked.

"So what if I like him?! Is it a crime to like someone you accidentally met?" She shouts making other students turn around to look at her.She quickly cover with her hands before looking down at her shoe.The students just shrugged their shoulde and continue to chat with each other ignoring Bom.

"Sorry Bom.I didn't mean to make you shocked" Minzy near towards her.Bom looks up at her and smile before shooking her head.

"It's okay Minzy.I'm not mad at you" Bom giggles

"Hey Bom,it's not a crime to like someone.But,we want you to be careful.Not to fall in to deep.We're afraid you might get hurt" Chaerin looks at her full of concern.

"Don't worry Chaerin.I'll make sure to take care of myself" She grins.They want to talk more but the need to dismiss as the Science teacher already walk into the class.Along the period,Bom could not focusing on the teacher as she is busy remembering the story Dara unnie had told her.Her eyes focusing on the teacher but her mind already go somewhere else.She suddenly remembers the first time she met him.

Flashback/

"Hello mom,I'm going home now.Yeah,yeah,I've already bought the groceries.That's okay mom,I'll just walk home,tell dad not to pick me up.I want to stop at the breadshop to buy some corn bread.I know mom,I'll be careful.Don't worry,I'll be fine.I'm not a little kid anymore.Okay,see you at home.Bye!Love you" Bom quickly pushed the red button.She lets out a heavy sigh feeling uncomfortable because her parent are too overprotactive over her since she's the one and only child.

Bom fixed the grocery bag that she was holding.Afraid that it will fall.She looked up wanting to cross the street when suddenly an old woman who is also carrying a grocerry bag stood beside her wanting to cross the street too.She wanted to help her but her hands are full.She decided to put it away to help the old woman but she suddenly stopped her movement when a lambhorgini stopped near them.She looks at the car too see a guy walking out from the car.A deadly handsome guy.Bom's gaze focusing on him without blinking.He had a blonde hair and a killer gaze that captivated her.That guy walking near her (she hope so) and greet the old woman beside her.

"Ahjumma,let me help you cross the street" 

"Aigoo!Thank you young man.You're so kind" She patted his shoulder while he took the groccery bag from her.Bom's eyes locked on him as he took the woman's hand to cross the street with him until they arrived across the street.She could see the woman patting his shoulder then held his cheek while speaking something she thought a compliment towards him.The blonde guy walk back towards her(she really hoped that he came back to help her) and give her a smile.Which she thought was soooooooo cute and,and.Wait!He smiled at me?!He smiled at me right?! Bom looks at her surrounding to make sure that there's no one there except her and she was right.There's no one there besides her and it could lead to one answer.HE FREAKING SMILE AT HER.

Bom felt like she was in a cloud nine.She could feel her head spinning due to the joy she had experience.Bom looks back at him who went inside the car and drove off leaving her alone.A grin plastered on her face.She looked at the car which suddenly stop infront a tall building not far from her.She looked at the name.GD Entertainment.

"Oh,he must be working there" She giggled.Bom held her right cheek feeling suddenly hot.She's blushing hard right now.

End of flashback/

Bom giggles quitely remembering the incident.

"Love at first sight do exist" She says inside her mind.

____________________________________________________________

Second chapter is up :D

Thank you for liking my fanfic <3

I'm going to sleep now,goodnight! :)