Chapter 5

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

Bom walks along the road with her head hang low.Her bestfriend's words keep on ringing in her ears.She kind of pissed of for not knowing much about the entertainment world but she couldn't blame her parents.She knows they are doing what they think the best for her.Bom stops her track and take a look at her watch.It's still early and her mom would be asking why is she back early.

"Where should I go?" She looks to her left,it's the way to her home then she looks to her right that lead to the cafe and Jiyong's workplace.She pouts not knowing where to go at this time.Suddenly,an idea pop up in her mind.

"Maybe I can hang out at the cafe" She giggles alone then proceed towards the cafe.Bom stops infront of the cafe.She reads the sign on the door.

CLOSE.

"Wait,it's close?!" She stomps her feet like a little child who doesn't get her candy.

"Now,what should I do?I can't go back home now" She pouts while her eyes wandering at her surrounding.She looks at GD's entertainment building and she could see a small group of girls are standing infront of the building.Curiousity hit her and without thingking further,her feet drags her towards the girls.As soon as she arrives she could see most of them are holding placards.

"What is going on here?"She asks one of the girl there.The girl looks at her and smile.

"Top oppa on his way.He's freaking handsome!" She squeaks joining by the others.Bom looks at them in confusion.

"Who?"She asks making the girls look at her and gasp.

"You don't know Top oppa?" One of them interfere.

"He's a superb actor.Don't you watch his movies?" They ask again.

Bom wants to answer but she is interrupted by the sudden scream from one of the girl.They look up only to find a white van coming towards them and stop infront of the building.All the girls except Bom keeps on shouting 'Top' .They go near the van but quickly stopped by the bodyguards from going any further towards the van.Bom just standing there watching the scene before her.One of the bodyguard opens the back door revealing a tall guy with a blue hair making all the girls scream on top of their lung.He comes out and showing them his killer smile that could melt their heart.

"Oppa,I want your autograph!"

"Please take picture with me!"

"Can you hug me?!" 

The girls keep on asking the same thing.Top smiles and nods a little.He accepts all of his fan requests.From signing the autograph,then take pictures with them and hug them.Bom keeps on looking at him with a questioning face.

Is he a human or an alien?

She could not keep herself from wondering.She doesn't notices that the fangirls had already left the place.Bom just standing there without blinking her eyes.Top doesn't notices her at first.He's about to walk into the building but then he stops and look at Bom.He smirks and says something to his manager.He fixes his attire then walking casually towards Bom.

"Ehem" 

Bom snaps back from her thought when she hears a voice.She looks up seeing Top is already infront of her,showing her his famous smile.

"You want my autograph?" He asks.

Is he talking to me?

Bom frowns and look at her surrounding incase there's other people there but she's there all alone with that blue-hair alien.She brings her point finger to herself with a are-you-talking-to-me-face making Top chuckles.

"Yes,I'm talking to you"

Bom's thinking whether she should be proud because the 'famous actor' is standing infront of her and talking to her.

"Ahh!No sir.Sorry" She says politely making Top raise an eyebrow not because of her politeness but because of the rejection from her.He is taken aback by her denial.

Whether he's famous or not,I still don't know him.

"Are you sure?Oh,I know!You want to take picture with me.Sure,sure.Where's your phone?" He asks again with a smile still on his face trying to hide his nervous.

"No sir.I don't want" She answers again making Top sweating.

"You want a hug?" He open his arm widely with a hope Bom would accept it so that he will not feel embarass.Bom shook her head with a shy smile.Top feels like he want to faint at the exact moment but he tries to keep cool.

"Then,what do you want?" 

Bom's head hang low.She plays with her fingers feeling embarass to answer his question.

"Jiyong oppa.." She mumbles slowly but still can be hear by Top.

"Oh,you're looking for Jiyong?" He looks behind trying to search for him and at that time Jiyong is walking out from the building with Seungri.Top raises his hand wanting to call him. "He's coming-" He turns around but Bom is no longer there.He keeps on looking around trying to search for her but she is nowhere to be found.

"What are you looking for?" Jiyong taps his shoulder making Top turns around and looks at him.

"Someone's looking for you just now but she's dissapear when I want to call you.I don't know you have a sister" He says while looking around again incase he spots here somewhere but still he couldn't find her.

"I don't" Jiyong says while looking at Seungri.

"I think she's your fan but she was shy of you" Seungri intterupts.

"I don't think so.She rejected my offer for an autograph,taking pictures with me.She even rejected my offer for a hug.When I asked her what she want,she says 'Jiyong oppa'.She looks younger than us so that's why I thought she's your relative" Top grins at him. "I can't believe I just being rejected because of you" Top makes a sad face making Jiyong rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"You're being over dramatic.There's a lot more fans out there"

"Or maybe she's your secret admirer.Hohoho! Jiyong has a secret admirer" He teases him while making a mischevious face earning him a slap on his shoulder.

"Shut up and let's go in.Or else,I stop the contract with you"

"Fine.Sheehs,I'm just joking.You shouldn't abuse your artist okay"Top says before walking away dragging Seungri with him.

Jiyong wants to follow them inside but stop in his track when he could sensing like he's been watch.He looks around but he could not fine anyone suspicious.He shook his head thinking that he's imagining things.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bom comes out from behind the wall and lets out a relieve sigh.She feels relieve because Jiyong could not spot her.She's trying to calm her heart that's beating heavily when Jiyong's looking for her before.She almost get caught by him.Deep inside,she feels happy because at least,Jiyong could sense her presence.

"Aigoo Bom.You just wasting your golden chance to meet him." She stomps her feet in annoyance.

"But,I can't just met him like that infront of those guys.Besides,that Seungri guy was there.He might noticed me and told Jiyong about I'm the one who sent that drink yesterday and they will thought that I'm a stalker" She pouts her lips.

"I never thought getting a guy is a tough job" She sighs.

"No,no,no! I must think of other methods.I shouldn't give up like this" She slaps herself hard wanting to stop herself from giving up.

Later that night/

After dinner,Bom lets her mom rest while she washes all the dishes.She had been thinking of a better idea so she needs to gather her parents to discuss about this.After she had done with the dishes,she cuts the apple and making drinks for them.Bom goes towards her parents and sit with them.She doesn't bother to eat and drink with them instead she just look at them still thinking on how to talk with them.

"Bom,aren't you eating?" Mr.Park asks making Bom snap out from her thought.She looks at them and nods her head.

"Dad" She calls for him while playing with her finger feeling nervous. "Remember when you told me if I get excellent grades in mid-year exam,you will fulfill anything that I request for?" 

Mr.Park looks at his wife then back at Bom before nodding his head.

"Well,I get excellent grades right?" She asks again and Mr.Park nods.

"Can I say my request now?"

"Sure dear,what is it?" 

"I want to work" She says while hanging her head low.

"What?!What do you mean work?You're still studying Bom,it's not the time for you to think about work!" He shouts making Bom flinchs.

"Calm down dear" Mrs.Park caress his arm trying to calm him down.

"Listen to me first dad.I'm not finished yet" She says politely as what her parents had thought her since small. "I want to help my friend at his cafe.He doesn't have enough workers,so I think it's better for me to help him.I will work for part-time only and I'm not quitting school if that's what you thinking of.I just want to help my friend"

Mr.Park looks at Bom without saying anything.

"Please dad,I'm just asking you for this.At least,I'm asking for your permission first.Pretty please.I promise I'll do better in my studies" She looks at him while making a cute face.Her father sighs.

"Fine then.Promise me you won't quit your studies" He says making Bom jmps out from her seat and hugs him while saying thank you for many times.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bom walks happily along the road.She stops at one of the shop to buy some rice cake.After that,she goes straight towards the cafe.Bom fixs her clothes before walking in with a wide smile on her face.

"Good morning~!" She says happily making the three people looking at her.They chuckles at her cuteness.

"Good morning Bom,you're early as usual" Daesung smiles at her.

"Of course oppa.By the way,how are you guys doing?" She asks happily and goes towards the counter watching them cleaning from behind the counter.

"Fine as you can see" Kwanghee answers for them.

"Emm,I've bought some rice cakes for you guys" She puts the plastic bag on the counter.The three of them quickly eat the rice cake like they are starving.

"Woah,it's delicious.Thank you Bom" Yougbae smiles and Bom nods "By the way,why are you buying this for us?" He asks earning him a nudge from Daesung.

"Eyy hyung!Don't ask her like that,she just want to treat us right Bom?" He smiles before shoving another rice cake into his mouth.Bom giggles looking at his action.

"Actually,can I work here?" She asks making them stop eating and look at them.

"You want to work here?Why?" Youngbae asks.

"Well,I want to help you since there's not enough workers here.Don't worry,my parents gave me their permission.Besides,I want to know how it feels to earn money" She says before looking outside the window incase Jiyong already arrive.Then,she looks back at them while grinning.Youngbae chuckles knowing what's inside her mind but he thinks he need to test her.

"Are you sure?I'm not paying a lot you know,right guys?" He looks at them with a threatening face.

"R-Right" They answer not knowing where is this conversation leading to.

"Okay" She answers casually making Youngbae raise an eyebrow.

"You need to work hard.You need to clean,making drinks,deliver drinks.It could be tiresome you know especially when there's a lot of customer" Youngbae tries again wanting to know her reaction.

"Okay" She smiles.

"You need to come early in the morning to clean the cafe first" He says again but he could figure out her answer.

"I don't see that as a problem for me so,okay"She nods.As expected from her. "But! I can only work before school and after school hour.Can I?"

"Sure" Youngbae answers.

"So,is that a deal?I can start working now" She's about to walk into the counter but quickly stops by Youngbae.

"That's okay,for today you can start after school hour"

"Really?" She asks again wanting an accurate answer.Youngbae nods and smile at her making Bom jumps in joy.

"Thank you,thank you,thank you" She bows to him many times. "Okay,I've got to go now.See you guys after school!" She giggles before walking out from the cafe.She decides not to wait for Jiyong today beacuse she has a better plan in her mind.

"Hyung,are you sure about this?" Daesung asks.

"Yup.It's the least I could do to help her" He says making them frowns not understanding what he meant by that.

"Helping her for what?" Kwanghee intterupts but Youngbae just smiling at them before continue his work.Daesung and Kwanghee look at each other before shrugging their shoulders.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hi guys" Bom walks into the cafe and smiling at the customers before proceeding towards the counter looking for Youngbae. "So,where's my attire and what kind of work should I do?"

"Well,I have a special work for you from now on" Youngbae goes near her while holding a cup of coffee.The cafe isn't busy with customer so he don't need to worry about it.

"What is it?" She looks at him.

"Deliver this coffee to my friend,Mr.Kwon Jiyong at his office over ther" He stops wanting to know her reaction but Bom shows a straight face making him chuckles.Actually,Bom is shouting happily inside her heart but she doesn't want to show it to him.

"Okay boss" She says.Her face still showing no emotions.She takes the cup from Youngbae's hand and wanting to walk away feeling excited but Youngbae stops her.

"Wait" He goes inside the cafe and takes out a piece of paper before writing something on it.He goes back towards Bom and gives her the folded piece of paper. "Tell him,this drink on me" He says.Bom nods and happily exiting the cafe.She cross the road and in a moment,she's already infront of the building.Bom takes a deep breath before going to the recepient in charge.

"Yes miss,can I help you" The girls asks with a sweet smile on her face.

"I want to deliver this drink to Mr.Kwon Jiyong.Is he here?" She asks politely.The girl shows her the way to his office which she already know but she needs to be polite so she just nods at every words the recepient tells her.Bom bows to them before proceeding towards his office feeling a little bit nervous to meet her crush.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jiyong stares at the blank page of his diary infront of him trying to think of lyrics.He had been staring for quite awhile now but he still couldn't to think of a single lyrics.He rubs his face and stir at his chair with hope that he could think of at least one line.His focus is suddenly intterupted by a knock on the door.He groans feeling annoyed at whoever disturbing him at this crucial moment.

"Come in" He says without looking at the door thinking that it might be Seungri.Jiyong close his eyes for awhile while rubbing his nape.

Maybe I'm too tired.

He thought.

"What do you want Seungri?" He asks but no answer.He groans once again thinking that Seungri might be playing with him right now.He looks up with an angry face but then it turns into a questioning face looking at the person infront of him.A girl to be exact.He is captivated by her beauty for a moment.He unconciously scanning her starting from his hair which is dark brown,long and curly at the edges.He then looks at her doe eyes making his heart skips a beat then to her nose and finally to her red lips that has a sweet smile on it.He never seen a girl as beautiful as this.Jiyong could feel butterflies in his stomach seeing the figure infront of him.

"Umm,sir" She calls for him making Jiyong snap out from his thought.He looks away feeling slightly embarass for staring at her.

"Y-Yes?" He stutters making the girl chuckles.Jiyong scolding himself inside his mind for being like this infrot of her.

"I'm here to deliver your drink from your friend Youngbae" She puts the coffee on his table.Jiyong looks up at her with a confusing look.

"I didn't order a drink" He says.

"Mr.Youngbae said it's on him and he want me to give you this" She takes out the folded piece of paper and hand it to Jiyong.He takes it and his finger slightly brushing with hers making her quickly takes her hand back.

"Sorry" He says and she just nod in embarassment.

"Well,if there's nothing more.I must go" She says.Jiyong looks up at her upon hearing her words.He actually wanting to ask her whether she's the one who sent him drink before.

"Wait!" He stops her.She looks back at him with a questioning face. "Do you perhaps.." He stops when Sher doe eyes staring at him making him forget his words.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Umm,never mind.Thanks for the drink" He says with a smile.The girl smiles and bows to him before exiting his office.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Oh my God! "

" I met him"

" I talked to him"

" He smiled at me"

Bom whispers to herself in joy.She does a victory dance infront of the close door.She takes out her phone to text her friends about it and walks away leaving the office.

Little did she know,Jiyong actually saw her action or to be exact,her victory dance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cute"

 

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update :D