Chapter 4 (part 2/end)

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

Along the way,Bom's gaze wandering her surrounding incase if she could find her crush but she couldn't find him anywhere.She doesn't focusing on where Seungri is bringing her to making her accidentally bump into Seungri's back when he suddenly stopped.Bom rubs the bridge of her nose before bowing to him and saying sorry.Seungri just smile at her cuteness.

"We're here" He says while pointing towards his left.Bom looks at where Seungri is pointing to.They are infront of an office.

KWON JIYONG (PRESIDENT).

She reads the name inside her heart.Seungri opens the door and takes a peek inside.

"Sajangnim?" He calls but no answer coming from inside.

"Are you looking for sajangnim?" a man's voice startles them making both of them turns around to see a young handsome guy standing there while smiling at them.Bom quickly bows to him.He bows back at Bom with a smile still on his face.

"Oh,Se7en hyung.Yes,we're looking for him.Do you know where he is?" 

"He's having a meeting with the staffs about the new actor that will join our company" He answers with his eyes still on Bom.Then he looks at Seungri with a questioning face motioning to Bom.

"She's here to deliver sajangnim's drink"

"How come I've never seen her before?" Se7en looks back at her making Bom smiling shyly.

"She said that she's a new worker at the cafe"

"Oh,I'm Choi Dongwook by the way but people here call me Se7en.Nice to meet you miss?" He's asking for her name.

Bom bits her lower lips.Should she told them their name?She's afraid that Youngbae will know about this.How would she answers to him?What if Youngbae will tell everyone in this company that I'm not a worker there.Everyone will think that I'm trying to sneak into this place.Even worse,what if this news happen to be known by her crush.Then,he will think that she's a stalker and her hopes to get him will be doomed!Those thoughts making her head spins.Se7en and Seungri look at each other feeling weird because she doesn't answer his question instead she looks like she's thinking hard to remember her own name.

"Guys!Come to meeting room now.Sajangnim is looking for you guys" A man's voice calling for them making Bom snaps out of her thoughts.He looks at the tall man who is wearing a hoodie and a cap inside it.

"Okay Teddy hyung" Seungri shows an okay sign. "Umm,just place the cup on the table and here's the money" He takes out his wallet and takes out the money and gives it to her. "Keep the change" He smiles and takes Se7en's hand with him towards the meeting room leaving Bom all by herself.Bom lets out a relieve sigh.At least,she is free from answering their question.

Bom looks at her surrounding.There's really no one there since the office is kind of isolated from others.The quite surrounding sending chills to her body.She quitely opens the door and takes a peek.Her eyes widening at the sight infront of her.With he mouth hang open,she pushes the door widely for her to come in.She closes the door and her eyes wandering at the room.She feels amazed by the size of the office.The interior design is simple yet elegant.

The wall is paint with white.While the furnitures mostly in blacks.There's three leather sofas place at the right end of the room with a wooden table in the middle.There's a door besides the sofas which she thoughts there must be another room joining to this one.There's also a wide mirror beside the door but she could not see what's inside since it's dark in there.She looks to her let.there are three woodens cupboard stuck at the wall paint in white mostly filled with accecories.Lastly,a long table is placed between the cupboards an the other room.There's a laptop and small pictures on the table.Behind the table is a wide mirror which is showing the the city as the view.

Bom walks quitely towards the table.She places the cup gently on the table.She's about to walk away but a picture on the table caught her attention.She takes the picture and look at it.

It's him!

Her crush is inside the picture with a guy beside him.

"Yougbae oppa" She mutters slowly.In the picture,her crush is wrapping his hand on Yougbae's neck.They look so happy smiling cutely.

"He's my crush's bestfriend?That's why that day he told about my crush not coming to work." She feels like she's being betrayed but the her inner thought tells her she's not in the state to be feeling like that about him.She shouldn't blame him for that.Bom caresses her crush's picture lovingly.She could not help herself from smiling seeing his smile.

"So,your name is Kwon Jiyong huh?" She giggles because she got to know his name after a long time of having crush on him.

"Hey,Jiyong oppa.I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you.Will you accept me?" She's blushing hard after saying the confession.Although she just confess to his picture but it feels like Jiyong is there hearing her confession.It makes her heart skips a beat.

"I'm proud of you.You have your own company in a young age and you like to help other people like the time you help the old-woman.You really inspired me! I wish to be successful and kindhearted like you and make you proud for having me" She giggles again with her own thoughts.Bom puts back the picture and look at the other picture.She takes the picture and looks at it with curiousity.It's a picture of Jiyong with a girl beside him.They are sitting in a bumper cars.Jiyong was smiling happily while the girl making a peace sign.

"She's pretty" She says innocently thinking that maybe it's Jiyong sister or one of his bestfriends.

She places back the picture and looks at the room once again.She feels happy to be in this room.Suddenly,her phone's ringing indicating that someone is calling her.She takes out her phone from her bag and and take a look at the dialler.It's her dad.She answers the call while proceeding to go out from the room.It's better for her to leave now.If not she will be a dead meat if someone enters the room and it will be worse if Jiyong is the one to find her here.She will have a hard time explaining to him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jiyong enters his room with a tired face.He had been busy with work since he needs to manage a new actor that will be joining his company.He's working hard to produce great idols.He's not only the president of this company but he's also a producer,composer and a lyricist who is starting to make his name in the music industry.He needs to go through many paths to become popular.Jiyong throw himself on the chair.He closes his eyes for a moment trying to get of the tiredness but he could not take a rest when the image of her smiling pops out in his mind.He opens his eyes and quickly shook his head wanting the image to go away.

Jiyong looks at the picture infront of him.The picture of him and Yougbae makes him smile.He really owes Yougbae a lot.His bestfriend since chilhood had been there with him in happiness or in sadness.Yougbae will comfort him when he's about to break apart and he will be there to share joy with him during his happy moment and so is Jiyong.They will be there for each other.He still remembers when Yougbae came to his apartment yesterday to comfort him.He smiles feeling grateful for having a bestfriend who is like his own brother.

Then,he looks at the picture beside it.The picture of him and her.He feels like his heart is being stabbed by a sharp object.He couldn't believe he had lost.He had lost her whom he had been wanting to spend his life with.He shuts his eyes reminiscing the words she had said to him on the night she ditched him.

" I'm sorry Jiyong.I only realized that I love him not you.I'm happy when I'm with you but the feeling is not the same when I'm with him.He makes me feel special.He makes me feel appreciated.I'm sorry Jiyong for not telling you before because I waited for the appropriate time to tell you.Please forgive me.I'm going to end my life with him.I hope we can stay as friends"

Jiyong rubs his face.He feels like crying because he just left him after saying those painful words.She didn't even give a chance for him to make her change her mind.Jiyong wipes his tears that is threatening to fall.

Don't waste your tears for her.

She's the one who should regret for leaving you.

Jiyong repeating Yougbae's words in his mind.His eyes suddenly falls on a cup that was place beside the laptop.

"Hmm?I didn't ordered coffee today" He takes the cup and look at it.He takes a sip of the coffee feeling relaxed because of the aroma although the coffee's already cold.

"Did Yougbae sent this to me?I bet he wanted to cheer me up" He smiles happily while taking out his phone from his pocket.He push the number one.Yougbae is number one in his speed dial and it will stay like that.He puts the phone on his ear.While waiting for Yougbae to pick his call,he takes another sip of the coffee.After a few rings,the line finally being connected.

"Youngbae~~!" He calls Yougbae with his high pitch tone.

"Yah!Are you trying to make me deaf?!" Youngbae groans making Jiyong laughs. "What's wrong with you?Are you drunk?" Yougbae asks casually making Jiyong giggles cutely.His cute side will automatically show when he's with Youngbae.

"Yeah,I'm drunk because I miss you~~" He says cheekily.

"Eww!Stop flirting with me.I'm straight" Youngbae teases.The two of them laugh happily. "It's nice hearing you laugh again" Youngbae suddenly says with a relieve tone.

"Yeah,sorry for making you worried yesterday"

"It's fine.We're brothers remember?By the way,are you really drunk?" Youngbae asks with a slight worry.Jiyong laughs at his question.

"No I'm not.I just want to say thank you for sending me the drink.You should've called me before you come to my office.I had a meeting earlier"

"Eh?I didn't sent you a drink.I'm at my parents' house right now.Mom got a cold.You must being mistaken" 

Jiyong frowns hearing what Youngbae had said.

"Eyy!Stop joking Youngbae,I know you're the one who sent me the drink like always" He chuckles while placing the cup on the table

"No,I'm not.I'm in rushed today so I forgot about your drink.Besides,you will usually text me first if you want to order drink.I also didn't asked Daesung to send drinks for you.Do you know who's the one sending it to you?" Youngbae asks seriously.Jiyong stares at the cup.

"No.I thought it was you or Daesung" He says with a slight fear.What if someone sent him the drink to sabotage him?He shook his head thinking that it is impossble andhe's just overreacting.

"Emm.I'll ask Daesung later.Don't worry bro,I'm sure you'll be fine if that's what you're worrying about" Youngbae says like he could read Jiyong's mind. "Well,I got to go now.I need to bring mom to the clinic.Talk to you later"

"Okay,say hello to mom and dad for me" He says.He's used to call Youngbae mother 'mom' since they're parents are closed.Youngbae's parent had been treating him like their own son and told him to call them 'mom' and 'dad'.

He decides to call Seungri but he doesn't answers his call.He tries calling him for a few times but he still no answering him.He place the phone on the table.

"Who sent me this?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Later that night,

Bom sends a group message to her two bestfriends.She keeps on smiling while texting them.

Bom : Guess what?

Chaerin/Minzy : What?

Bom : I met him today at his office

Minzy : Woah,really?! You're bold.

Bom : But he doesn't look at me 

She pouts remembering the scene earlier.

Chaerin : Eh?You said you met him?

Bom : Yes,I met him but he didn't look at me but I want tell you guys something!

Chaerin/Minzy : What is it?

Bom : I went into his office today! I got to know his name!

She smiles while muttering his name quietly.

Minzy : Wait! I don't understand.You said you met him but then you said he didn't look at you and now you're telling us you went into his office.

Bom giggles reading Minzy's text.

Bom : Ahh! I'm lazy to type.It's too long~~

Chaerin : Yah!Park Bom.Don't play with us.You better explain to us now.

Bom chuckles imagining Chaerin's fierce face.

Bom : I'll explain tomorrow okay at Chaerin house.We have study group tomorrow right?I promise to tell you guys.

Chaerin : Fine then!

Minzy : You better keep your promise or both of us will kick you!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When Bom arrives at Chaerin's house,both of her bestfriends drags her to Chaerin's room not giving Bom a chance to greet Chaerin's mother.

"Park Bom!Explain now!" Chaerin and Minzy shouts at the same time making Bom laughs.She told them what happened today starting from when she bought the coffee to the part where she went to Jiyong's office.

"You're one crazy girl you know?! " Chaerin groans.

"I know" Bom giggles.

"By the way,what's his name?" Minzy interfere.

"Kwon Jiyong" She says with a dreamy face.Both of them look at each other.

"You mean the Kwon Jiyong who owns a company?produces his own music?responsible for composing and writing the lyrics and most importantly having his own copyrights?! " Chaerin shouts in one breath.

"Umm,I guess so.I don't know.Why?Is he popular?" She asks with innocent face.

"What do you mean why?! He's freaking popular Bom! Haven't you watch him on the television or internet before?!" Chaerin shouts again with a slight dissastifaction.

"No.My parents don't allowed me to watch those things" She says innocently making Chaerin and Minzy sigh.

"That's why we are worried about you Bom.You're too innocent to fall in love.I think it's better for you to stop this thing" Minzy says with a worried expression.

"I take back my challenge Bom.It's too dangerous.Let's stop this" Chaerin interfere.Bom frowns hearing their statement.

"No! I won't stop not until I get him" She says with a determine face.

"Yah!That Kwon Jiyong guy is close to become an idol.You think you could peacefully be with him Bom?He has many girls waiting for him.Stop it Bom! " 

"No! I said no! I don't care who is he.Whether he's a rich guy,a popular guy,poor or whatever.I love him for his own self not because of his popularity"

"We know that but don't you understand,you have to face a lot of circumstances being with him.You might get hates from his friends or fans" Minzy tries to persuade her.

"I don't care.I still want him"

She says before leaving both them.She doesn't have the mood to study today.Minzy and Chaerin could only sigh.Bom is really a stubborn girl.She will do anything to get what she wants and that is what making them worried.

"We need to support her" Minzy says making Chaerin looks at her.

"But,It's too dangerous for her"

"I know but she's still our friend"

"Fine"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hohoho! I don't know what had I done to this chapter. 

I just put whatever cross my mind.. >.<

Taeyang's song (stay with me) really puts me on a good mood :D I keep on repeating the song while finishing this chapter 

Oh,here's the picture of Jiyong and Youngbae (the picture of them that Bom founds in Jiyong's office,in this chapter)..I'm excited to discover this picture on google images :D 

taeyang-gd.png

*Aren't they cute? :3

* Thank you again for reading,subbing,voting and commenting (They lift up my spirits <3 )