Chapter 3

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

Youngbae walks back and forth the door while sometimes he goes out looking around incase she is coming.He looks at his watch then looking back at the surrounding before letting out a sigh when that particular person doesn't come into his sight.Slowly,he walks back into the cafe and goes straight towards the counter.He stands there while looking down at the counter without realizing that someone had been watching his action.

"Are you waiting for her to come hyung?" Youngbae looks to his right and smile to the person who asked him.

"No Daesung.I'm not waiting for someone" Daesung's eyes forming into a smile along with the smile on his lips.

"Eyy hyung! I know you are waiting for the girl from yesterday.You like her presence don't you or should I say you have a crush on her?" He grins.Youngbae wants to answers back but the sound of the bell that is hanging on top of the door attracts their attention.They look towards the door and suddenly a smile forming on Youngbae's lips while Daesung grinning mischeviously.But then Yougbae frown when he spots something on her knees.There is a bandage on each knee.

"Your crush is here" Daesung chuckles but then he pouts when Youngbae slaps his arm and push him away so that he can goes towards the girl who is sitting quitely at the table near the door while her eye focusing outside the window.Youngbae looks at Daesung who is muttering 'Fighting' while throwing two fists into the air making Youngbae chuckles at his action.

"May I take your order miss?" He says nicely making the girl turns around to look at him with a smile on her face.

"Can I have the same drink as yesterday?Don't worry,today I'll pay for it" She says innocently making Youngbae laugh at her innocent.

"Sure.Daesung-ah,one mocha coffee same as yesterday for miss?" He looks back at the girl trying to get her name.

"Park Bom" She smiles before looking back outside the window.

What a lovely name.

He thought before looking back at Daesung.

"For miss Park Bom"

"Okay hyung!"Daesung shouts back from behind the counter then he starts preparing the mocha coffee.

"May I take a seat?" He asks.Bom looks at him with her knit eyebrows then she giggles softly.Her giggles sound like a wonderful melody to Youngbae.She nods ans an answer.Yougbae gladly take a seat infront of her.Daesung who is still preparing for the drink takes a glance at the two people.He smiles feeling happy for his bestfriend.

"It's your cafe.Why should you ask for my permission?"

"Well,it's my cafe but this seat is yours for the time being so I have to be polite" He smiles earning chuckles from Bom.After that,they are silent for a moment and Bom takes the chance to look outside the window once again wondering why isn't he coming yet.Yougbae suddenly remembers he saw Bom's knees earlier with a bandage on it.

"What's wrong with your knees?" He asks making Bom grins.She told him what happened yesterday and he is shocked to hear that.He stares at Bom who turns her head towards the window beside her.He follows her action and look at the tall building infront of them before turning back to look at Bom.She doesn't realize that she's been watched.

"You're waiting for that guy who works in a that building across the street right?" He asks while looking at the building.

"I-I don't know what are you talking about sir" She startles then she looks down.Yougbae laugh bitterly.He feels sad knowing that Bom has a crush on someone.He wants to ask more but Daesung suddenly intterupts them.Bom could not help but feeling glad that Daesung comes at the right time.

"Thank you Daesung oppa" Bom says cutely.Daesung looks at her in awe.Feeling embarrased because she called him like that.

"Aww!Yougbae hyung.She called me oppa" Daesung grins but then he frowns when Yougbae glares at him.

Bom laughs at Daesung's remark.She asks him to take a seat beside her (so that she would not get uncomfortable with the guy infront of her).Daesung laugh nervously.He knows that he shouldn't in into their moments but Bom insists that he should take a seat.Daesung's gaze falling on Yougbae asking what to do but Yougbae just nod with a straight face.The atmosphere around them getting silent.Daesung plays with his fingers trying to figure out what to say so that they would not get awkward.

"So,you always come to school early?" He starting to ask with a low tone without looking at Youngbae.Bom looks at him and she smiles while nodding.Daesung answers back with a nod. "Oh!I forgot.I got something to do.Got to go now,bye!" He quickly stands up then and takes the tray with him towards the counter not giving Bom the chance to stop him.Bom blinks her eyes for a few times then she looks at Yougbae and both of them give an awkward smile towards each other.

Suddenly,Yougbae's phone ringing indicating that someone's calling him.He takes out his phone and look at the dialler.He looks at Bom and give her a smile while showing his phone.Bom nods with a satisfied face feeling glad to whoever is calling him at this time.Yougbae stands up and goes a little bit far from her to answer the call.

"Hello?" He asks but the no answer from the other side.He's about to take away the phone but the sudden voice making him nearing the phone to his ear.

"Bae...." A weak voice calling for him.He frowns feeling worried.

"What's wrong?" He asks quitely before eyeing on Bom.

"She ditched me Bae.She ditched me for that bastard" The dialler says again with a weak voice.Suddenly,Yougbae could hear a soft cry from the phone.

"Wait for me.I'm going to your house.Don't do anything stupid okay?" Yougbae quickly turn of the call and he runs towards a room at the back of the counter.Bom and Daesung are shock by his action.A few moments later,Yougbae comes out.His apron had changed to a black jacket.He says something to Daesung before proceed towards the door but then he stopped and look at Bom.

"I think you should go to school now or else you'll be late.I don't think he's coming today" His statement making Bom frowns.

"How do you know?" She asks him but Youngbae exiting the cafe without answering her question.Bom looks at Daesung asking for an explanation but he just shruggs his shoulder with an innocent face.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A guy wakes up from his sleep and he sits on the bed with his head lying on the wall behind him.He holds his throbbing head.He looks at the clock on the wall.It's nearly 8 a.m. He don't think he could come to work today.He takes his phone on the small table besides him and take a look at the wallpaper.He carress the picture with tears coming out from his eyes making his vision blurring.

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"I love you with all my heart but you repay me with this?!"

He screams.Anger,sadness and hurt are becoming one inside his heart.

"What does that bastard have that I don't?"

He continue to shouts at the picture until he gets exhausted.He opens the phone book to search for a contact until he finds the one he need.Slowly he push the call button and puts the phone on his ear waiting for the line to be connected.After a few rings,he could hear a man's voice.

"Hello?" The reciever asks.He keeps quiet trying to gain his strength to talk.

"Bae..." He says with a weak tone.He tries to hold himself from crying.

"What's wrong?" That person asks again.

"She ditched me Bae.She ditched me for that bastard" He says again with a weak voice.Suddenly,he breaks into tears.He's crying softly.He doesn't care if the person from the other side thinks he is a weak person because he is really weak right now.His heart is fragile and it slowly cracking and it could break into pieces.

"Wait for me.I'm going to your house.Don't do anything stupid okay?" The line suddenly off.He slowly put the phone away and he lies back onto his pillow.He cover his face with a pillow and crying softly.

A few moments later,he could hear a sound coming from the entrance door indicating that someone's coming into his apartment.He just stays there not bothering to go out from the room.

"Ji?" Suddenly,a man's voice calling for him.He lift up the pillow and mutters a soft humm.He could feel the bed beside him drowning.That man sits quitely while staring at him."What happened to you man?You look worst! " The person asks and takes his head to put on his lap.

"Yougbae,she ditched me.Am I not perfect for her?" He asks.His tears starting to flow making Yougbae's pants wet.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong!Don't waste your tear for that woman.She's the one who should regret for leaving you"

"But I love her with all my heart Bae.It's hurt when she told me she love someone else" Jiyong cries again.

Yougbae lets out a sigh.He caresses Jiyong's hair.He hates to see Jiyong cries.The last time when he saw him cry when his parents involve in an accident.At that time,they were 5 years old.Jiyong was crying hardly and Yougbae was there along with his own parents.They felt sad for Jiyong.Yougbae sat beside him infront of his parent's grave and he caressed his hair trying to calm him down.

"Shh..Don't cry Jiyong.I know it's hard to forget our first love but you shouldn't stay in this state Ji.Turn over a new leaf.Someone's better than her is waiting for you out there.Someone's who's willing to sacrifice her time for you.Someone who is willing to get hurt for you" Youngbae says weakly.Bom's smiling face suddenly appear into his sight.He lets out a sigh before shooking his head to get rid of the image.

He looks down at the latter.He smiles weakly seeing Jiyong sleeping soundly.He caresses his hair once again.

"Forget about her Ji because there's a girl out there waiting for your love.She's a good girl Ji"

Yougbae sighs before slowly placing Jiyong's head on the pillow.After that,he cover Jiyong with a blanket.He looks at him for the last time before exiting his apartment.

Jiyong opens his eyes and stare into space.He gets up and lean onto the wall.He suddenly remembers what Youngbae had said earlier when he closed his eyes.He figures out that maybe Yougbae had thought he was asleep.

"Who is she?" He mutters slowly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What's wrong with you Bom?" Chaerin asks her when she sees Bom keep on staring at her food that is left untouched.Bom looks up at her friends and she smiles weakly.

"Don't tell me you didn't get to see him today?" Minzy says bluntly before lets out a giggle.Chaerin also smiles hearing that.

"Yeah" Bom says weakly.Both of them look at each other then at Bom.

"What happened to him?" They ask in unison.

"I don't know.I waited for him but he didn't appear.I think he doesn't come to work today.I'm worried about him?Is he okay?" Bom sighs before pouting.

"Yah.How come you're worrying for someone you doesn't even know his name?" Minzy chuckles.Bom looks at her and shruggs her shoulder.

"I think you are in serious danger Park Bom" Bom looks at Chaerin with a questioning look. "You're falling in too deep Bom.To deep and it's hard for you to escape from it"Chaerin says with a serious face and Minzy nod agreeing with her.Bom sighs once again and she nods.She could not help but to agree with her.She really had falling in too deep.

"How can you like him at the first place?I bet he doesn't even know you're exist" Chaerin shook her head.

No you're wrong.

I like him before.

Now,it's different.

I LOVE HIM.

She thought.

"I've told you we've met before okay" She looks at them.

"Okay,fine.If the two of you had met before.Are you confident enough he would remember you?" They shoot her with a deadly question once again.Bom opens trying to answer it but then she close when she couldn't think of an answer.Chaerin and Minzy smirk seeing her like that.It's not like they don't want to support her but they couldn't bare to see their bestfriends getting hurt.They want to protect her because she is too innocent.

"I'll make sure he'll be mine! I'll make sure he realizes my presence and I'll make sure we will love each other forever" Bom suddenly voice out her thought making both of them gasped with her boldness.Bom herself shocked with her own words but she couldn't take back what she had spit out.

The atmosphere suddenly become quite.Chaerin looks up at Bom who is deep in her thought.

"I want to challenge you Bom" She suddenly says.Bom and Minzy looks at her trying to figure out what she will say.Chaerin smirks. " Prove to us you can get him in 40 days.If you can't get him within this period,forget about him "

Bom widens her eyes hearing her words.Minzy's stares at Chaerin in disbelief.This is one crazy challenge.

"I don't care what method you want to use.Whether you confess to him or making him falls in love with you without him realized.But you have to get him in 40 days.If not,say goodbye to your crush" Chaerin smirks.Bom's playing with her finger feeling nervous with the sudden challenge from her bestfriends.

After a few moments,Bom looks up at them and suddenly she grins mischeviously.

"Okay" She says making her friends amazed with her.

She agreed.

Although her friend thought she is crazy.

SHE STILL AGREED.

___________________________________________________________

I don't know if this is a good chapter or not.

I just type whatever came into my head. 

Hope you enjoy :D