Chapter 4 (part 1)

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

Bom turns her body to the left while she keeps on bitting her lower lips.She's struggling to think of an idea on how to approach her crush but she couldn't even think of any single ideas.Bom never dated a guy before so doesn't know how to approach a guy at first.Usually,guys will approach her first (that's explain the situation between her and Yougbae).She turns her body to the right,still doing the same thing then she gives up and sits on her bed.She lets out a heavy sigh feeling frustrated right now.

"What should I do?"She sighs once again while her eyes staring into spaces.Then,an idea popped up in her mind.She quickly gets up and take her phone on the study table.

"Should I call Chaerin or Minzy?" She thinks for a second then she shook her head before placing her phone back on the table.

"No,no,no.If I ask them,they will surely laugh at me"

"But!They're my friend so they need to support me"She grins and take her phone to search for her contact but she couldn't open her phone.Bom looks at the black screen and groans.She must be forgotten to charge her phone.

"Why must you be dead in this crucial moment?!" Bom shouts at the phone.Then she looks at the laptop on the table before she takes a seat infront of it.She log into her laptop and open the browser.She is about to type the words on the search engine but then she stops her movement.

"Mom and dad will get mad at me if they know I search for something unrelated to my studies" Bom bits her lower lips while fidgeting in her seat.

Should I do it?

She touches the keyboard.

No!Mom and dad will scold me

She moves her hands away from the keyboard.

This is the only chance Bom.

No Bom!

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No-

"Ah shut up my inner thoughts!" She shouts.Suddenly she hears a knock on the door.

"Are you okay dear?" It's her mom.

"I'm fine mom.Sorry" She answers back hoping that her mom will not ask any further.After a long silence,she lets out a relieve sigh.She's sure that her mom had leave.

"Okay Bom,you can do it.Just a litte informations wouldn't be a crime" She motivates herself. 

"Sorry mom,dad.I'll just do this for once.It's for our own good.I'm trying to get a good son-in-law for you" She mumbling to herself while her eyes focusing on the search result.She founds a few tips that could be useful.Bom opens the web and read the contents.

She smiles.

A mischevious one.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The next day.

"Daesung,this is our new worker.He'll be helping you starting from today.Be good to him and teach him" Yougbae smiles at the two people infront of him.

"Ayy,ayy sir!" Daesung showing off a salute with a serious face making Yougbae laughs.

"Good" He says before looking at the guy beside Daesung. "I'll hope you will love working here.Don't worry,Daesung is a nice guy.Ask him anything you don't know about coffee or how to use those machines" He says while pointing to the machines behind the counter.The latter smiles at him before nodding.

Yougbae feels relieve for getting a new worker.At least,it wouldn't be a burden for him and Daesung.It's a tough job managing a cafe when there's only two people.Yougbae takes his jacket on the counter.

"I'll be going first.Sorry for leaving you two today.It's an emergency" He looks at the two people.

"Don't worry boss,you can count on us.Your family is important now.Now go.You'll be late" Daesung smiles before shoving him away.Yougbae laughs at Daesung's seriousness.After Yougbae had gone from their sight,Daesung looks at the person beside him.

"Now,let's get working!" Daesung says in enthusiasim before walking away but then he stops and look back at the guy. "Oh,by the way.I'm Kang Daesung,the heart-throbe of this cafe" He grins.

"Hello,I'm Kwanghee.Please take care of me!" The latter bows while introducing himself in a cheerful loud tone.He looks up at Daesung and grins.

"Wow,you're loud and cheerful.I like!Let's be friends" Daesung puts his arm on Kwanghee's neck.Suddenly,the bell ringing making both of them turns around.

"Hello,welcome to our cafe miss!May I take your order?" Kwanghee says brightly making Daesung's laugh.The girl at the entrance startles by his appearance.

"Umm,sure" She says unsure.She's a little bit shocked to be greet like that.

"Aigoo,sorry Bom.He's a new kid here" He smiles.Kwanghee looks at him with a questioning face. "By the way,what are you early today.It's weekend.Are you perhaps looking for Yougbae hyung?He's not working today.He went back to his parents' house"

Bom grins.

"No,oppa.I'm not looking for him.I want to order one cup of mocha coffee.I'm going to take it home" She smiles sweetly.

"Okay Bom.Have a seat first.I'll be making your drink" Daesung smiles before dragging Kwanghee to the counter.Bom takes a seat at the same spot she usually seat.She looks outside the window while waiting for her order.

"Is that Yougbae's grilfriend?" Kwanghee whispers to Daesung.

"I hope so" Daesung smiles.Kwanghee frowns hearing his answer.

"What do you mean by that?"

Daesung could only smile.

"Bom,your drink is ready" Daesung calls for her.Bom looks up and quickly runs to him while smiling.She takes out her money and put in on the counter.She takes the drink and walks away feeling excited but then she stops at the door when Daesung calls for her.

"Keep the change oppa and thank you!" She bows then exiting the cafe.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tips number 1 : Make eye contact with him and smile

Bom takes a peek from behind the wall of GD entertainment building while holding the cup of coffee.She could feel her beat increase while waiting for him to come.She checks her clothes incase something's not right.Bom is about to take a sip of her drink when a familiar car comes into her sight.She puts back the cup into the cup holder and prepare herself to meet him.

"Okay Bom.You can do this" She takes a deep breath then her eyes focusing on her target.She looks very serious like a tigress trying to catch it's prey.Jiyong comes out for his car only to be greet by a guy.Bom thoughts maybe he's one of the staffs here.He places the key into his hand and look as the car slowly drove away.

Bom scanning the flawless man from head to toe.He's casually standing there while playing with his phone.

He's so handsome.

She thought.Bom could feels butterflies in her stomach.She takes a deep breath.Ready to get into action.

Be confident Bom.

She walks out from behind the building and walking gracefully towards Jiyong.She place a few strands of her hair behind her ear making her looks like a shy girl (seriously,if her crush is not there,she would be laughing off herself for doing this).Bom looks up hoping that she could make eye contact with him.Jiyong doesn't bother to look up from his phone.It's looks like that phone is more interesting than the girl who is trying to approach her.

Okay Bom,just a few steps.

She walks slowy trying to make Jiyong notices her.

Just a few steps.

Her heart beat is faster than her steps.

A little bit more.

She smiles feeling that she will succeed in this.But then,her smiles starting to fade away when Jiyong enters the building without even taking his eyes away from his phone.Bom feels her heart sank as she looks at the figure slowly loosing from her sight.

Bom stomps her feet in frustration.She miss her golden chance!

"Aigoo! I failed" She pouts her lips.She could not believe what had happened earlier.She keeps on nagging at herself.

"Miss?" Bom stops when she hears someone calling her.It's a male voice.It makes her heart beating faster again.

Is that him?

Bom turns around but then she frowns when seeing someone far from her expectation.That guy is smiling awkwardly at her.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Are you perhaps the delivery girl?" 

"Eh?" 

"Opps.Am I saying the wrong thing?I thought you are here to deliver that drink for my boss" He says while pointing to the cup that Bom is holding.Bom looks at it and suddenly an idea popped up in her mind. "I'm very sorry miss.I thought you are the delivery girl because our boss usually ask for the cafe over there to deliver coffee for him" He bows to her and about to walks away but Bom quickly stops him making him looks back at her.

"Yes! I'm a delivery girl.Sorry,I was confused for awhile.Well,I'm the new worker so I'm not used to this.Sorry for my behaviour sir" She bows and looks back at him with a sweet smile on her face.

"Oh,that's okay.Nice to meet you miss" He smiles and Bom nods. "By the way,I'm seungri.My boss' personal assisstant" 

"Oh,nice to meet you" She smiles awkwardly.

"Should we go now?I'll bring you to my boss office" 

Bom nods in agreement.She lets Seungri walks first and she follows from behind.Bom feels happy to get this oppurtunity although she needs to lie.She doesn't know who's the boss but at least she might get the chance to meet with her crush!Bom grins mischeviously.She feels like invisble horns are growing on her head like she's plotting an evil plan.

I'll make a good use of this.

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update.

I'm quite busy today.