Chapter 6

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

"Jiyong.."

Jiyong slowly opening his eyes to the sound of someone's calling him.He winces at the light that is entering his sight and after a while,his eyes are fully open.Jiyong staring at the clear sky infront of him with a smile tug on his face.He really loves looking at the clear sky.It makes him calm.He moves his arms that are laying beside him and he can feel the softness and something like a sharp point poking his fingers which he concludes as the grass.

"Jiyong.."

He can hear his name being called again making him rose from the grass.He looks around him wondering who keeps calling him but there's no one there.He's alone in this grass field.

"Jiyong.." 

There it is again.This time,he recognizes the voice.Jiyong quickly stands up and furiously looking around searching for the owner of the voice.The voice which he really miss.He keeps on searching until he spots two familiar figures a few metres away from him.Jiyong rubs his eyes incase his eyes are decieving him.He slowly looks up from his palm and the two figures are still there smiling at him.He lets the tears flowing from his eyes.Slowly,he steps towards his parents that are still smiling at him.The small steps turn into a quick run until he arrive infront of them.

"Mom,Dad" He mutters slowly.

"How many we told you not to run,you might fall" His mother says making Jiyong chuckles shyly."You really are stubborn like your dad" She adds making her husband look at her.

"I had never been stubborn honey" His father pouts making both of them laugh.Her mother stops laughing and looking intensely at Jiyong while she holds his face in her palms while looking at him up and down.

"You've grown up into a handsome man"She says while caressing his face.Jiyong really enjoys the warm from her hand.

"Like me" His father chuckles.

"Mom,dad.Can I hug you guys?" He asks still overwhelmed with happiness.

"Of course!You should not aks our permission for a hug" His father says and welcoming them in his hug.They stay like that for a long moment.Jiyong tries to hold himself from crying.

"I really missed you guys" He says while tightening the hug not wanting to let them go.

"Us too son" 

"Let's go to my home.We can stay there together like before and we can cook together,go to the park.Oh! I can bring you guys travelling around Seoul and show you my very own company.It's an entertainment company.I produce songs,composing writing lyrics.Let's hear them together! You guys will surely love them"

He says in enthusiasm and takes their hand with him but none of them would move from their spot.Jiyong turns around to look back at them with a questioning face.They are smiling at him but a different one.It looks sad?

"Why aren't you guys moving?Let's go" He says while tugging their hands like a little kid asking for a candy.Both of them shook their head while slowly pushing Jiyong's grip from their hands.

"We can't son" His dad says and takes his mother hand in his.Jiyong frown not understanding what they are trying to say..

"What do you mean you can't?" He asks then he widens his eyes. "Oh! Are you worried that my home isn't fit for us?Don't worry dad,my aparment is really big you could even play golf in it" He says while smiling.

"Jiyong.We know you understand what your father said just now.We're trully sorry but we can't go with you.Not today,not tomorrow and not forever" His mother says while caressing his cheeks.Tears starting to fall from his eyes and he let them be.He cries in his mother's hand.His mother is right,he actually do understand what they meant by that but he doesn't want to accept the fact.He keeps on crying and crying until he couldn't cry anymore.

"Look at me Jiyong" His mother instructs him.He wipe his tears and look at them. "You have to stay strong Jiyong for the sake of us.We know you can do it.Promise us you will never cry like this anymore" She looks at him deep in his eyes.With a heavy heart,he nods in agreement making his parents smile.

"Don't you want to take care of me?" He asks while playing with his fingers.

"Don't worry,I know Youngbae and his parents are there for you and so does your friends.Oh! There is this person that will take care of you for the sake of us" His mother smiles at his father then at him.

"Who?" He looks at them.

"Well,you need to figure it yourself.Remember not to lose her" They chuckles.Jiyong pouts for being tease like that. "It's time for us to go now.Promise us you'll be a good boy okay?Make us proud"

Jiyong feels the urge to cry again because he have to be separated from them but he decides to hold back his tears and showing them his sincere smile.He nods as an answer.

"I promise"

"That's my boy" His father says making him smiles.He looks at their smiling figure fade away from his sight until they dissapear.

Jiyong opens his eyes slowly and pull his body to sit on the bed.He looks around his bedroom until his eyes spot a picture of his parents.They were smiling at him and it lifts up his spirit once again.A small smile forming on his lips as he remembers the dream.Although it was a short meeting between them but it still makes him happy to meet his parents.Suddenly,he remembers what his mother had told him in the dream.

"Who is this person she's talking about?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Minzy pokes Chaerin's arm making her looks up from her book and look at her who is focusing to the front.She follows her gaze and stops at Bom as she can see Bom smiling non-stop and sometimes she would giggles alone.Chaerin takes her pencil case and hit it on the table making Bom startles.Lucky for them as their table is isolated from other students and the librarian.If not,they will surely get kicked out from the library for making noise.She looks at them with confusion.

"What?" Bom asks innocently making them snort.

"Why are you smiling and giggling alone?It's creepy" 

"No I'm not.Can't you see I'm reading?" 

Minzy rolls her eyes before stands up and lean in towards Bom to take a look at her book.A smirk forms on her lips and she sees something on top of the thick book.Minzy snatches it and sit back on her seat.

"Yah!Give it back" Bom tries to reach for her small notebook but fail when Minzy holds up the note far from her.She stands up wanting to go to her side but Chaerin holds her while signaling for Minzy to read her notebook.

"Useful tips on how to get a guy to like you?" Minzy raises an eyebrow before looking up at her.Bom is blushing hard right now.She feels regret for not be careful infront of her friends.Bom grins while rubbing her back neck. "Here,take it back" Minzy casually gives the book to her and Bom accepts it while looking at her in confusion.

"Eh?Aren't you going to read it" She asks.It's not like she literally mean it but yeah just asking.

"Nope.I can guess what the tips are" Minzy looks at her while grinning.

"Eh?Are you getting a guy too?" Her question makes them laugh.

"No silly.Do you think we're not going to help you get him?Me and Chaerin had done a little research for this.Don't worry,you will get all the helps you want"

"Really?!" Bom asks feeling excited.Both of them nods.

"But you need to tell us when,where and how you usually meet him and most importantly we want to know what kind of appearance you show him.Our look is important you know" Chaerin says while scanning her up and down.

"Are you going to meet him today?"

"I don't know.If I need to deliver drink to him then yes.I can't just barge into his office if it's not important.He will think I'm stalking him" She pouts.Chaerin gets back to her sit while thinking hard.

"Aha!I've got it" Chaerin suddenly says startling both of them.Chaerin looks at her two bestfriends with a smirk on her face.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to keep you guys waiting.I've been re-editing this chapter but still I'm not quite satisfied with this one since it's kind of meh~~ and short :(

I'll try to make other chapters interesting :)

*Thank you new subbies..and thank you for the comments