Chapter 7

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

"Bom-sshi,you look so fantastic today" Jiyong smiles while his eyes gazing at her appearance.Bom look down feeling embarass of the compilment.

"Thank you" She bites her lower lips while still looking down.

"You know" He comes closer to her.Bom can feel her heart beating faster. "The first time I saw you,I have this thought that angel do exist" 

"Aww stop.You're embarassing me" She hits his chest playfully.

"I know this might be early but would you like to be my angel who will there for me in happiness or in vain?"

"I do"

"I do"

"Ahh Bom"

"I do"

"Bommie..."

"I really do"

"Bom!!"

"Uhh,what?What happened?" She blinks her eyes many times while looking at Chaerin and Minzy who are glaring at her.

"Are you day dreaming?You keep on repeating I do,I do" Minzy cross her hands on her chest.

"Don't tell me you're imagining Jiyong proposing to you?" Chaerin followed.

"No!What are you talking about?!That's absurd.Ha Ha Ha" She laughed awkwardly. "Why would imagining such thing?"

"Nope!"

"Na ah!" 

She shook her head vigorously while flipping on her homework not noticing that the book is upside down.

"Really?Then why are you blushing?"

"You didn't even notice your book is upside down" They continue on provoking her.Bom stops her action and repeatingly looking at the book and them then she grins.

"Oppss!clumsy me" She scratches her non-itchy head.

"Since you weren't paying attention on what we said earlier.I'll repeat my words" 

Bom nods her head and look intensely at Chaerin who is now on guru-mode.

"First of all,you have to change your apearance"

"Wait,what's wrong with my appearance?" She gets up and examining herself.

"You look like some kind of anime character"

Chaerin walks around Bom while scanning her up and down.Bom covers her body.

"Excuse me.You are ually harrasing me with that look of yours" Bom puffs her cheeks but Chaerin ignores her.

"What is this?Pink sweater and a white skirt.You look like you're ready to be a cheerleader"

"It makes me look cute.Men like cute girls okay?" 

"Fyi,not all of them.Keep that in mind"

Chaerin holds Bom's ponytail hair.

"You should let go of your hair.You have a beautiful hair,so show it to the world" She stops and look at Minzy.

"How about we change her hair colour since our school allowed"

"Sure!We can go to my neighbour's shop"

"Why do you want to change it?My hair looking fine in black" 

"Just shut up and follow us.You want him to notice you or not?"

"Of course I want.But don't think I should be myself?"

"Being yourself doesn't mean you can't change your appearance.We will make you more beautiful so don't worry"

Bom cross her hand on her chest while pouting.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow!" 

"You look gorgeous"

Daesung and Kwanghee look at the woman infront of them without even blinking.

"Guys I'm going somewhere so please keep an eye on my shop" Youngbae shouts from afar but none of them budge from  their seat.

"Guys..?" He calls again but no one answer.Youngbae raises an eyebrow and walks closer to them.

'What are these guys staring at?' 

When he arrives near them,Youngbae feels his jaw hangs open seeing the person infront of them.

"Wow..." He breathes.

"Hyung,look at her" Daesung gets up from his seat and goes beside Youngbae with a wide smile on his face.

He examines the person from her hair which is blondish/yellowish with ombre green at the bottom of her hair.

 "Bom,y,you look different"

"Am I looking weird?" 

She looks down regret following her friends advices.She keeps on pulling the hem of her shirt fighting thr urge to cry.

"No no no!" Three of them shouts.

"You look fine-I mean super fine!" Kwanghee smiles while showing her thumbs up.Bom looks up to them with a smile fills with hope.

"Really?" There are sparkles in her eyes.

"Of course!" Daesung smiles "You look like a celebrity" He claps repeatingly.

"Are you going to auditon by the way?" 

"No no" She grins shyly while scratching her non-itchy head. "I'm just trying on a new look.Just want to know whether it's suit me or not"

"Of course it does"

"Hyung,why aren't you saying anything?You should compliment her" Daesung taps Youngbae's shoulder.

"Ahh what?Oh yes,you look wonderful" He smiles.Bom grins hearing the compliments.

Their conversation intterupted by the sound off the doorbell.They look at the door revealing a man with a blonde hair.They could not guess who it is since he's wearing a sunglasses.

"Sup Bae" He said.

Bom widens her eyes.She knows who it is by his voice.

Jiyong oppa.

Her cheeks turn into pink colour.Bom bites her lower lips surpassing the tingling inside her.

"Ji sorry to make you wait.You want to order anything before we go?"

"No thanks" He takes off his sunglasses revealing his face.

"Hyung!! Is that you?! You rock that blonde" Daesung laughs happily while hugging Jiyong.

"Yah yah!You're choking me" Jiyong laughs trying to free himself from him.

"Hyung I miss you.How could you not visit us when our place infront of yours" He pouts.Jiyong ruffling with his hair.

"Sorry Daesung.I'm busy with my work"

"That's ok hyung.I'm just kidding" He smiles showing his eye smile. 

Jiyong looks at Kwanghee and Bom with a questioning look.

"Ah,these are the two new workers I told you about" Youngbae explains "This is Kwanghee and that's Bom the girl you have met before.She's the one who send you the coffee" 

He nods before shooking hand with Kwanghee.

"Are you the famous producer a.k.a the CEO of the entertainment building across us?" Kwanghee looks at him in amaze.

Jiyong chuckles before nodding his head.Kwanghee jumps in happiness hearing his answer.He asks for his autograph and even takes picture with him.

"So,should we go now" Youngbae interferes.

"Sure.I'll see you guys soon" He pats the boys back and smile at Bom before following Youngbae.

All Bom could think of right now is that Jiyong freaking smile at her for the nth time.She lost count but..

OMG!

He smiled!