Chapter 1

40 DAYS CHALLENGE : SEDUCING MR.KWON JIYONG

"Good morning mom!"Bom quickly kiss her mom's cheek then she stuffed a pancake into .

"Eat it slowly dear.You'll choked on your food" Mrs.Park looks at her daughter with concern.Bom had been acting weird lately.She had been waking up early than usual and she always refuse to let her father drive her to school by saying that she wants to be independent.Bom beams at her mom before continue to shove another piece of pancake into . 

"Bye mom!Love you" She kisses her mom cheek lovingly then she takes a carton of milk for her to drink at school.Mr.Park who's just comes out from his room startles for a bit when Bom attacks him with a loving kiss on his left cheek.

"Going to school already Bommie?It's still early.Wait a little bit and I will drive you to school"

"It's okay dad.I've told you already,I'll be walking to scholl from now on" She grins then proceed to the front door to wear her shoes.Bom happily jumps after she had finished wearing her shoes.Bom waves her hand at her parents before exiting the house.

"What is wrong with our daugther honey?She looks happier than usual" Mr.Park takes a seat infront of his wife who is busy pouring the chocolate syrup on the pancakes for him.She puts the plate fill with pancakes infront of him before smiling to him lovingly.Mr.Park mutters a small thank you before eating the pancakes.

"Could it possibly be our daughter is in love?"Her statement making his husband chokes.She quickly pour a glass of milk and give it to him.

"What?!"Mr.Park blurted out the word with high pitch tone.

"Calm down honey,I'm just saying.Well,can't you see she's acting weird lately"

Mr.Park keeps quite.He can't accept if her daughter is dating someone at this young age.She's only 19.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bom excitedly hopping along the road ignoring weird stares people giving her.She hums to a particular melody to lighten her mood.Bom stops her track as she sees an old man struggling to lift up a box.She runs towards him and help him to lift the box and put into his car.

"Thank you for helping me miss" The old man gives her a wholehearted smile which she answers back with a nod and a shy smile.Bom bows to him politely and smile before leaving him.

Bom slowing her pace when she arrives at her destination.She enters a cafe which causing the owner to look weirdly at her.Bom doesn't notice it instead she takes a sit at the table near the entrance while her eyess focusing on the tall building infront of the cafe.

"Ehem"A man voice trying to get her attention.She ignores it as she keeps looking at the building."Miss,the cafe isn't open yet.Our cafe will be operating in less than 30 minutes"

"That's okay,I'm not here for a drink.Just go on and continue whatever you were doing"She shooed him away which causing the man to raise an eyebrow.He shrugs his shoulder and go inside the counter and takes a white cup before pouring mocha coffee into it.

"What are you doing boss" A man with a brown hair stands beside him while looking at him who is busy pouring whip cream and adding sprinkles of cocoa powder as the topping.

"I'm making a drink" He answers calmly.

"Are you giving it to her?The cafe isn't opening yet"

"I know,but it's not nice to let your customer sitting alone without a drink" He smiles to the brown hair man after he had finished with his masterpiece.He gently push the man infront of him before proceeding towards Bom while holding onto the tray with a cup of mocha coffee on top of it.Bom still busy looking outside the window not noticing the previous man placing the cup infront of her.

"Have a drink miss" Bom startles when the man talks to her.She turns around only to see a cup of hot mocha coffee infront of her.Her eyebrows knit as her eyes gazing back and forth between the cup and the man with a fauxhawk hair who is smiling at her.

"I didn't order a drink sir" The man chuckles.

"I know.Just drink it.Don't worry,I will not ask for you to pay.It's on the house"

"Thank you sir!" Bom giggles before taking a sip of the drink.The man infront of her chuckles lightly.

"Are you going to school.Wow,you're early" The man looks at his watch.Bom could only grins at the man.She couldn't say that she's early so that she could meet that particular someone.That man will surely nagging at her saying that a girl in her age should be focusing on her studies.She hated hearing that-matter-of-fact.Bom slowly finishes her drink while her eyes gazing at the same building.

'Where is he?'

"Are you waiting for someone?" The same man ask her like he could read his mind.Bom cursing at him inside her mind.She feels that this man is trying to invade her privacy.Bom keeps quite with a hope this man infront of her could get the signal that she is not interested to answer him.

"Oh,am I bothering you?Sorry,I'm just asking" He asks her making Bom questioning herself does this guy have the power to read people's mind.

"That's okay" She give him a not-so-sincere-smile.

"I'll be doing my job,if you need something just call me okay?Oh,if you want to leave already,just leave the cup" He smiles at her then walks back towards the counter.He pretends to be busy with his work but sometimes his eyes glancing at her.Bom lets out a relieve sigh since the man leave her alone.She feels sorry for behavinglike that towards him when the guy had treating her a drink.But still,she doesn't like it when people into her bussiness.Bom decides to ingore it and continue to wait for him.

Bom looks at her watch.She has 10 minutes left before school's hour.She plays with her fingers as she feels nervous when the person she's waiting for doesn't come into her sight.

Where is he?He always came early.

Is he alright?

Is he sick?

Those questions keep on playing in her mind.The cafe starts to get fill by people one by one.She's fidgetting in her seat thinking whether she should leave already since she need to spring towards her school.It will takes her 5 minutes to walk to school from this cafe and now she only has 5 minutes left.Bom looks around her feeling nervous.

Please come already!

She prays inside her mind.She takes a glance at her watch,3 minutes left.She suddenly stands up from her seat.She decides to leave the place.Deep inside her heart,she feels sad she couldn't watch him today.Bom lets out a heavy sigh and wanting to leave but she stops her movements when she sees a familiar car stopping infront of the building.She freeze at her place as her eyes staring at the car.She could see the door of the driver seats opened.Her heart beating increase while patiently waits for the person to come out.She feels like her heart stops beating when the person comes out from the car.

He's here.

Her lips forming into a small smile as she looks at the guy.He's wearing a black suit with a white shirts and black pants.Her favourite part is his hair which she thinks the colours always change based on her observant.Today his hairstyle somehow is purplish brown or so she thought.Her gaze moving back to his face making her heart thumping faster than before.That man is smiling while talking to a person infront of him before passing him the key.

Wait!

He smiles!

He freaking smiles!!

Bom smiling widely seeing him smiles which she counts already the third time she saw him smiles.The first one is when she met him for the first time and the second one is when she starting to stalk him by hiding behind a wall of this cafe.And today is the third time he smiled in her 5th day of stalking him.His smile is so precious and it's hard to see it.But when he smiled,it melted her heart.Bom continue to look at him until he enters the building.She feels relieved and proud to see him again today.She giggles to herself but then she stops and slowly taking a look at her watch.Her face turns into horror.

It's already 8 a.m?!Omg!I'm late

She screams inside herself then takes her bag before running and exiting the cafe.The previous fauxmohawk man could only smile seeing her running away.He feels guilty for not telling her to leave already when he caught her staring at something or someone across this building.He smiles weakly knowing who is she waiting for.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bom keeps on running when she sees the guard is closing the gate.She keeps on shouting 'stop' so that the guard will not close the gate and let her in.She doesn't realize there is a small hole on the road making her stumble onto it and she fell hard on the road.Bom groans in pain as she tries to lift herself up but she fail.Bom sit on the road for awhile bcause she could feel the pain on her knees.She takes a look at them,her knees bleeding but luckily it's not that worse.

"Oww!My knees" She pouts.Slowly,she stands up on her feet before taking her bag that is now lying on the road.She fixs her uniform and then slowly limping towards her school.She stops infront of the gate and looks at the guard who is casually chewing on a gum ignoring her presence.

"Excuse me sir,could you please open the gate?" She asks politely but the guard doesn't bother to get up from his seat.

"You're late kid" He says without looking at her.Bom holding on the urge to shouts at him.

"I know sir.I woke up late today because I stayed up all night to finish my homework" She lied.

"Yeah right.Kids your age only knows to hang out with friends and throwing a party" He accused.

"No sir.I will never do that without my parent's permission" She says innocently.The guard groans before he gets up from his seat and walks towards the gate.He opens it so that Bom can enter.

"Thank you sir" She bows 90 degrees.

"Make sure you're not late again.The class already started"

Bom grins before bowing to him once again.She limps towards the school building.Lucky for her,the class is on the ground floor or else she needs to struggle climbing up the stairs.Bom walking towards her locker to take her history book.She goes towards her class with a hope she will not get scold by the teacher.Bom opens the door making all the students looking at her including Mrs.Kim who is known for her fierce.She glares at Bom making her looks down.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs.Kim" She bows.Mrs.Kim scans her from up to down and her eyes stop at her knees that is still bleeding.

"What happen to your legs?" Bom looks up at her and grins.

"I fell while running to school" 

"Go ask the nurse to treat your wound.After that,you can enter my class.I don't want to see blood in my class" 

"Thank you Mrs.Kim" She bows to her before closing the door.She feels glad that the teacher not get mad at her.With a smile still on her face,she goes towards the school's clinic.

____________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter :D

oh,incase you are wondering about what kind of gd's hair in this chapter 

here it is :

xpbQr5O.jpg

I love his hair colour :3

Thank you for subscribing and reading :D