Chapter 8

Secret Love

Author’s POV

 

Dara and Kris were busy chatting to each other. They don’t even mind the time.7

When Kris finally check his watch.

“Oh ! Dara we have to go, we only have 3 minutes before the call time.” Kris said and panic.

Dara look at her watch and her eyes went big. They run as fast as they can to Kris car. Because of panic Kris hold Dara’s hand and fortunately Dara didn’t even notice it until they rich the car.

 

Dara’s Point of View

Kris hold my hand. .

“Uhm-e hehe let’s go inside,” I said to Kris. Because we are in an awkward moment right now. When  we both notice that he is holding my hand, we are like in a staring contest. WAAAHHHH!!! I’m gonna die.

“Uh- ye-yeah let’s go?,” Kris said in his cold voice.

 

Author’s POV

 

Dara tried to call Bom many times but there is no answer.

They are 5 MINUTES LATE. At last, they are now in front of school holding their camp luggage. They immediately went to the gym were their classmate is.

 

 

When they finally arrived in the gym.     .               .               .               .               .               .               .              

 *clap clap clap*

“Why are you late Mr. Wu and Ms. Park? Late comer’s has a punishment remember?,” said the teacher that were assign to be a guide on their section.

The punishment for the late is they are the one who will going to wash all the dishes.

 

“Sheez, arasso.” Dara sigh.

“I’m sorry Dara, it’s my fault,” Kris said.

“no, it’s not yours. I’m okay.” Dara answer him.(’ How can I blame you, actually I’m enjoying it. geez Dara what's in your mind. huhu?’ Dara said in her mind. She mentally curse herself..)

 

They were talking when Bom, CL, and Minzy bump in together with their partner Suho, TOP, and Kai.

 

“Can we barrow Dara first Kris?” CL ask Kris. Dragging Dara away from Kris before he answer. They also leave their partner for a while with Kris.

 

“Dara-ya why are you late? Did you two date first? Tell me, tell me.” Bom whisper to Dara in giddiness.

 

“Sandy why are you with him?” CL ask in seriousness trying not to smile.

 

“Why are you two together?” Minzy ask.

 

“What are you saying? Can you just ask one by one? Listen, me and Kris were just friend, okay?,” Dara said trying to get serious and not to smile.

 

“You sure? That Kris is really a drop dead gorgeous guy. You don’t feel anything to him?,” Bom asked. Curiosity kill her. CL and Minzy were just listening.

 

“Geez, there is nothing,” Dara said avoiding her friends gaze. She lied and she knows it.

 

‘I’m sorry girls, there is no need to say that I like him because I know me and him is a nono. We are just friend at least for him. There is no hope that he and me can be together.’ Dara said in her mind.

 

“Okaaayyy.” The three said in chorus, they are actually smile teasingly to Dara.

 

Meanwhile.        .               .               .               .               .               .               .               .               .              

 

“Kris, what was that?” Suho said with a smile.

 

“Are you dating Dara? You’re lucky dude.” Kai said.

 

“If I were you. I will court her. Geez Dara is so pretty.” TOP said with his killer smile.

(A/N: OMG TOP I LOVE YOU. Okay back to the story. kekeke~)

 

“Shut up.” Kris said coldly.

 

‘I don’t think I can get her heart. She is too beautiful to be with me. I know she just think of me as a friend at least for her. I already accept it. At least we are friend and I’m happy for that.’ Kris said on his mind. No one heard it.

 


A/N: Sorry guys for very short and late update. I need a co-author. PM me if you want. I don’t think I can do it but I’ll try. FIGHTHING!