First Day

Secret Love

Dara's POV

Yehet! Today is our first day of chool and I'm so excited. I woke up early to prepare the things I need for school. Gonna see my friends and classmate today. I wonder if there is a transferee students this year. I was busy texting my friends while walking at the corridor of our school when suddenly...

 

Buggssshh..

 

"aahhh..my head hurts." I murmur. The door hit me. Someone open the door and hit me co'z stupid me was not looking on my way. Arrghh what a life.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't know you're right in front of the door. Mianhe". He said while helping me to stand up. HE so that's mean the person who open the the door that hit me is boy. What a life! I feel awkward when talking to the boy's and I don't know why. He is now helping me to get up.

 

And when I see his face (*__*) OMO! Can someone slap me? Am I seeing an angel right now? Am I dreaming right now? Can someone please do answer me? Co'z RIGHT IN FRONT ME,  A HANDSOME PRETTY GORGEOUS Y BOY IS TALKING TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!

"Miss are you okay?" He ask.

"Keep calm Dara, please. Don't show to him that you are interested on him". I said to myself. I know that that kind of face was a player, many girlfriends and I know that I can't have a chace to be with him.

"I'm okay. Ahm... I'm sorry I need to go." I said in calm voice and waving goodbye to him.

I walk faster to find my friend that are now in our new classroom. They said that we are in the same section. YEHET! And I can't still forgot that HANDSOME PRETTY Y BOY. I need to tell about it to my friends.  

 

No. I can't tell them because if they know that I have a crush they will go gaga and then tell to my crush that I had a crush on him. And I don't want that to happen it's so embarassing and awkward.

 

Author's POV

 

When Dara finally find her classroon she enter immediately and went to her friends. They were busy talking to each other about their last summer vacation. But Dara is still out of her mind.

 

"I wonder what year he is?, I hope he is my classmate,"Dara said in her mind. She still can't get over about earlier.

 

Few minutes their teacher enter their classroom.

 

"Good Morning Ms.Jung !," the students said.

 

"Goo....."

 

Knock..

 

Knock...

 

Ms. Jung cut off because of the sudden knock on the door.

 

"Come in please,", Ms. Jung said

 

The students is also curious of who's the one who was knocking except Dara who is still in adeep thought.

 

The tall handsome guy enter the classroom and most of the female students were giggling.

 

"I'm sorry Ms. I'm late because  it's really hard to find this classroom and I'm a new transferee here," the guy said.

 

"It's okay Mr.?" Ms. Jung said.

 

"I'm Kris WU," he said.

 

"Uhhmm okay. You can sit beside Dara, the girl at the back. There were empty chair there.

 

Then Kris is starting to go near Dara. But Dara is still looking on her notebook and she is out of her mind.

 

"Excuse me?" Kris ask her.

 

Thats when Dara taken aback and realize that all of her female classmate was looking on her. Still not noticing the presence of the guy who was talking to her.

 

"Excuse me Dara right? Our teachers said that I should sit her beside you, It;s oky for you if I sit here?," Kris said.

 

Thats when the time Dara look at the person who is talking to her and that is Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Finally I finish it. Mianhe, I'm really busy at schoo these past few days because of our exams that just end today. Hope you like it!