Chapter 6

Secret Love

--------------------------------------- C H A P T E R  6------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The night before the camp.

 

“ARRGGHHH! WAE? WAE? WAE?”, Dara scream. Almost an hour past but she is still punching her pillow.

 

“Why all of a sudden Kris is my partner?” She asks to herself in a mirror.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I hate it. I’m in a process of moving on as if there is a need to move on. But now I don’t think that will happen because as expected Kris is my partner for the entire camp. YES, HE KRIS WU IS MY PARTNER I’m half happy and half worried.

 

Happy because ME AND KRIS are PARTNER in the entire camp. Worried because I might fall in love with Kris more and more and I know that Kris will not catch me when that happens because only sees me as a friend only.

FLASHBACK

Kris is now walking towards my direction smiling.

CRAP. I WANT TO DISAPPEAR RIGHT NOW. NO PLEASE.

 

“Dara, Dara? You okay?”, I heard someone was calling me and that’s the time I back in my sense.

 

“ Ah, y – eee---ss”. I said. OH what’s wrong with my voice?

 

“Ahmm.. I think were partner. Can you hand it to me?” Kris said smiling.

 

“ah-eh here,” I said shuttering.

 

“Oh yessss!! were partner,” Kris said joyfully  (or it’s just my imagination that his happy that I Sandara Park is his partner in the camp.

 

THEN

THE

MOST

 

SHOCKEST

 

THING

 

HE

DID

TO

ME

IS

HE

.

.

.

.

I N G

.

.

.

.

.

HUG ME!

 

ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

 

I JUST WANT TO DISAPPEAR FROM THAT MOMENT

 

“Ahm, Ahm,” Bom pretend that she is coughing  and that’s the time when Kris separate his hug.

(“You Bommie you just interfere with my moment,” I said to myself no one heard about it.)

 

You Dara what are you thinking. Your ert mind huh.

 

“Ah Dara, see you tomorrow PARTNER bye Dara bye Bom,” Kris said waving goodbye leaving me still dumb folded.

 

“Ayiiiieeeeeee what was that for?,” Bom ask me teasingly.

 

“Huh, What are you saying Bommie?,” I said trying to be serious so that she will not know that I have a crush on Kris.

 

“Don’ t tell me you DON’T LIKE Kris as partner? If I were you I think I’m going to die. Gosh Dara he is a gorgeous guy,” Bom said to me.

 

YAH SHE’S RIGHT BUT I’M IN THE STATE OF MOVING ON RIGHT?

 

“It’s not like that, but I want you to be my partner, can’t we just switch partner?” I ask Bom. I’m lying right now. I want to be with Kris. Please say you don’t want.

 

“NO, I DON’T WANT. My partner is the great president of our classroom, SUHO. HE IS GORGEOUS!,” Bom said while looking up. It’s like she is in the state of Day dreaming WITH THAT Suho guy.

 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (What I’m I thinking right now, remember Dara that you are moving on. I said that to myself again. (sigh)

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I THINK I’M GOING TO EXPLODE RIGHT NOW.

 

Hour later I decided to just pack my things. There is nothing I can do anymore in that case.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Insert Falling in Love by 2NE1 AS RINGTONE OF Dara<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Calling me at this late hour? I wonder who maybe that.

 

“Hello?”

 

 

A/N: Sorry for late and short update. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. LOVELOTS. <3