Chapter 5

Secret Love

Dara's POV

After we finish eating, Kris and I immediately went to the bookstore to buy what we need.

Kris offer me a ride but I refused because I think I can't handle it anymore.

 

Days past, Kris and I become friends. But something I really felt jelous. Kris and Jessica became very closed friends.

They were more like  bestfriends. And I admit that I'm mad at Jessica right now. Jessica has a boyfriend in other section but he is still being clingy on Kris. Damm it!

 

Some of my classmates tease Kris that he has a crush on Jessica and all can he do is to smile. Argh Kris can't you  deny it? or perhaps it's true? Thats what  I want to ask to him. But I shrugged it off because what can I do? I am just his friend, right.

 

I decided to distance my Kris because the more I became close to him the more I know I will fall for him.

Whenever he ask me I just answer him plainly then leave him. Oh crap, heavens knows how much I wanted to be with you but I know it will just hurt me.

 

But I can't help it. I always look at him when Bommie, CL and Minzy are not around. I make sure no one knows I had a crush on Kris because it will be trouble if someone finds out.

 

Okay lets stop talking about Kris.

 

Tommorow we will having a camp two nights and 3 days in somewhere that I don't know. And our teacher is talking about that right now.

 

"So class you will have a partner during the camp so that you will not be alone whenever there is an activity, okay?" Our teacher said.

The class went wild, they were very excited for tommorow's activity.

 

"Miss, how can we know our partner for the whole camp," one of my classmate ask.

 

"You see this bowl? Inside this bowl there is different shapes and it's cut i to two. All of you will going to pick a half and then find the other half to your classmate and if it's match that means he or she is going to be your buddy or partner at the entire camp." Our teacher said them start walking in front holding the bowl. "Let's start now, and class don't open it until I said so then that's the time for you to find your partner, okay?" she said.

 

Since I'm in front I am the first one to get. The same as the others until we finished.

 

"Okay guys open it and find your partner now!" Our teacher shout.

 

The class is in chaos.

 

And the shape is a half heart, a broken half heart. And the others do the same. I look at Bommie but it's not a half heart. Same as CL and Minzy. I try to look for others.

 

"Yah! Why did you pick heart?" Bommie ask.

 

"Yah is it my fault that my hand pick that shape and Bommie we can't see the shape right? because it's hidden right?," I said. Bommie is not my partner neither CL and Minzy.

 

"Dara and Bom looks like we are lucky," CL said smiling evily. She is holding the half star and Minzy is the other half of the star making it a star. So that means They are partner. How lucky they are.

 

"Arggh I hate you two," Bommie said stumping her feet then finding her partner and then it turns out to be Suho.

 

I still finding my partner until I saw Kris. I think he is still finding his partner.

 

I look at his hand and saw what he was holding.

 

Then he look at me and then to my hand.

 

OH CRAP! HOW CAN THIS BE!

 

HE IS WALKING TOWARDS ME, SMILING!

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for super late update. Comments, suggestions please.  You know guys, Dara just went here in Palawan for her birthday and I feel dissappointed because I still can't even see her. Life is so unfair. By the way, let's spread KrisDara Love. Thank you for reading my story!