Chapter 2

Secret Love

A/N: My dear reader's there was additinal words in the chapter 1 if you don't happen to read it yesterday. So, here's the update for chapter. Comment, Vote, Subscribe if you want too.

 

Dara's POV

 

When I look at the person who is talking to me I guest? I idn't know how to react. The person who is talking to me RIGHT NOW is no other than the person who I was thinking the whole time that I didn't notice him.

 

Kill me now!!

 

I need to compose myself. I don't want him to know that I was starstruck by his gorgeous face. I don't want to embarrass myself. Not now.

 

"I'm sorry? What did you say Mr.?," I said in my normal voice.

 

"I guess you are not listening the whole that you didn't know my name, byy the way 'm Kris," He said to me in a cold voice.

 

" I'm asking if I can sit beside you because our teacher told so," he said to me. I heard some of my classmate cuckling. Arrgghh.

 

"That's enough, Kris you may take that sit, you don't have to ask Dara," Ms. Jung said.

 

Thats when I realize that the whole class was looking to us. WHAT?

 

"Okay class lets just start with our class," Ms. Jung said and start the class. 

 

At last my dearest classmates is now back in what they are doing. I look on Kris who was now beside me. He is so handsome even though he just put me in embarrassing situation. I was still looking then he smile. HE SMILE AT ME.

 

OH CRAP.

 

I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS.

 

I smiled back at him. Then he turn his head to the front and start writing. I also did the same thing.

 

KRIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!

 

Yehet!! Finally it's breaktime already. I was busy fixing my things when someone tap me in my shoulder.

 

So I look back........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And then I see

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kris on my back smiling.....SMILING! HE JUST SMILE AT ME! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Compose yourself Dara.

 

"Are you the one who tap my shoulder?" I said to him in my normal voice. That's right Dara.

 

"Ahm yes, I just want to say sorry to you because I think I just put you in embarrassing stuarion when I said that you weren't listening, I'm sorry." Kris said to me. OMG HE JUST TALK TO ME. THIS HANDSOME GORGEOUS Y GUY SAY SORRY TO ME.

 

"It's okay to me, it's not a big deal at all" I answer to him calmly.

 

"It's a relief that your not angry to me right co'z I am just a new student here in Wura University I don't want to have enemy in my first day," He said.I smiled at him. He is not just handsome but he is also kind. I defenitely had a crush on him.

 

"I don't know were the canteen is, so ca........"

 

"Hi! Kris right? I'm Jessica," Kris was cut off because SOMEONE bump in OUR BEAUTIFUL CONVERSATION. Her name is Jessica, the spoiled brat famous in this school.

 

Kris look at me and then to Jessica. I know that Jessica is flirting on my Kris. hahaha.

 

The two were busy talking.

 

"Dara-ya come on let's get some snack," Bommie shout. She was already in the door together with Minzy and CL. Four of is like siblings. WE CANNOT SEPERATE.

 

So since I don't have a bussiness her I just go with them. HoooHooo! FOOD HERE I COME!

 

a/n: Finally I finished this chapter. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Let's be friends my dear readers.