Chapter 3

Secret Love

Kris POV

 

I was  jus finish talking to that 'Jessica' I think her name. I was sad because I thought Dara will wait me because as far as I

know I wasn't finish talking to her when Jessica suddenly bump into our conversation. I was going to asked to her if she can

accompany me in the school canteen and then treat her a snack co'z I  feel guilty to her. But then she just dissappear so

I think I'll just go by myself. ^___________________________^

 

A/N: Who wants to accompany Kris?????? ME!!!! Okay back to the story. kekeke~

 

Author's POV

 

Days past, things to Dara and Kris was just normal. Study there, hang out friends there. Kris also found his friends which is Luhan and Tao. 

 

Dara threat Kris as what she threats her other classmate although deep inside she is really uncomfortable and feels awkward when Kris is around. She is definetely has a crush on him.

 

But she manage to handle her feelings for him. She didn't even tell to Bom, Minzy and CL her crush because of she will tell that to them she knows that she will to death.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Aisssh it's so noisy in the classroom I can't hear what the teacher is saying. I look at the front to find some vacant chair to sit so I can hear the voice of our teacher.

 

I found a vacant chair but it's beside Kris.

 

Should I go?

 

or

 

Should I go?

kekeke~

I'm being crazy now.

 

"This is your chance Dara. Just act normally. Don't ever greet him until he greet you, Okay?." I said to myself.

OK

GO!

 

.

.

.

.

.

 NOW! I am here at the chair BESIDE KRIS. BESIDE HIM. WAAHHHH!!!

 

Okay act normal Dara.

 

I was busy trying to listen to our teacher but I can't concentrate. Le die! 

 

I am now looking at my side, looking at Kris. As usual he is still busy taking notes. He is such a smart person.

 

I ENVY HIM.

 

I decided to look at him.

.

.

.

.

"Hi Dara!" Kris said after he smiled at me. HE JUST TALK TO ME RIGHT? 

ACT NORMAL DARA.

 

"Oh! Hi Kris!" I said and smile back.

 

I look at the front and started to listen.

 

"Okay class your assignment for tomorrow is to bring the following:

Illustration board 

Oil pastel

pencil

other coloring material.

Since it's an art class, you will draw something that I won't tell you today. It's a surprise tommorow. By the way class, it's by partner. Your partner is your seatmate. Goodbye class." Our teacher said then go out of the classroom.

 

ARRGGH. I hate drawing. Although they said I'm good at it I don't really like it. By the way it's a partner sooo.... 

 

"So partner, who will bring the materials?" Kris look at me.

 

I look at him confused on what is he talking about.

 

"ya! Darongie why leave me!." Bommi said to me pouting.

 

"Yah! What are you talking about?" Iask her. Seriously this girl.

 

"Aish! You leave me and sit beside Kris. So your partner for the activity tommorow is Kris." Bom said.

 

I look at Kris. I think he wants to laugh right now.

 

Stupid is me.

 

But wait Bom said that my partner is Kris?

 

Wahhh! Kill me now!

 

"Ya! Bommie come here lets plan for tommorrow's activity." CL said to Bom and drag her to their sit.

Bom is still pouting.

 

I look at Kris.

 

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention that much to our teache," I said to Kris in my normal voice.

 

" It's okay, so I think we will gonna buy the materials? What do you think?" Kris sai to me.

 

WE WILL BUY?

 

KILL ME NOW?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Kyaaaah!! I FINISHED IT! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Lets be friend!! AND SPREAD KRISDARA!! Comment, Subscribe, and upvote If you want too.