My Home is Your Heart ii

The Scent of Flowers

Mhome is your Heart II

---

The party was a basic hassle, something not worthwhile for Yifan to be there at all. But it was worthwhile in a reasoning, Kyungsoo was there... his angel was there at the party. His large smile clung on his lip like a permanent marker... He was feeling good, yeah.

Yifan had his hair styled in a neat form, pulled back to expose his handsome forehead. He wore a nice black suit, something that made him look mature and responsible. His eyes were filled with happiness. His strut was a bit different, his mood was a bit different, everything was a bit different, and the only person who knew why was Yifan.

He loosens the new ring that he recently had been custom made today around his finger. He his upper lip and eyed the way the moon glowed amidst all the unnatural lightings that were put on to decorate for the Lim's son. Although he feels that he might be stealing the attention away from the party, he doesn't regret or want to take back the choice he made. It had waited for too long, today felt like the perfect time. But Yifan bit his lip in worry, wishing that things would flow his way for today, and just today (and his whole lifetime).

Yifan smiled at Kyungsoo's figure, dressed in some casual sweater stripes and jeans. He was helping the arrangement of the food platters. Yifan pressed behind him and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's waist. "How's my lovely baby doing?" Yifan asked, taking a strawberry from the tray and dabbing it against Kyungsoo's lips in a teasing manner to only eat it himself.

Kyungsoo sat the platters down softly and turned back to pinch the tie in disapproval. "You're so messy!" Kyungsoo said as he hurriedly undid the tie to only tie it back up again.

Yifan smiled and cupped Kyungsoo's hands. "I'm so lucky... really..." he give Kyungsoo's fingers soft pecks before saying, "During the party, meet me at the garden... I need to surprise you."

"Okay." Kyungsoo answered, face indifferent at the ways that Yifan was treating him.

Yifan smiled only to have it melt into a fake frown. "Is that all I get? Okay? Ah, seriously..."

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes squinted into a disapproving look as his lips creased downwards. "What are you trying to do? I really don't know what your motive is, and to be honest, I seriously don't care anymore."

His crossed arms told Yifan that the matter was upsetting still since it did happen a day ago. Yifan's features softened. He looked around and took Kyungsoo's hand, wanting to usher them into a private place. 

Yifan knew that things had to be settled out, he just couldn't go the way he was going anymore. His past was rushing into his face, his present is abandoning him... But the only thing he can fix is the present. And the present is Kyungsoo. He looks at Kyungsoo, the small stubborn male that always had something special inside of him. He's never met a person has daring and charming as Kyungsoo. This was a calling to leave the past behind and make things out of what it is now.

"Kyungsoo... I'll explain." Yifan said, cupping Kyungsoo's cheek. He puts his thumb against Kyungsoo's bottom lip and swiped his callous against it. "Sulli is nothing to me, you're my everything." 

Kyungsoo bit his lip, eyes squinting a little. "It's okay. You never needed to explain."

 

Kyungsoo caught himself, he had caught his emotions after seeing Hyunsik. At first, all he could was a queasy jealousy. An immature mixture of unenjoyable annoyance. But those feelings, he knew, were felt during him and Hyunsik's relationship. He then knew it was love. But all the mixed signals that Yifan kept giving him had confused him.

He knew Yifan from the start, he knew that the man was a self-absorbed player. So what was so special about Kyungsoo that he deserved special treatment? This all was a whole scam for money, a fake relationship for the fortune. So he knew that if he didn't change his mindset soon, he would be the one that was hurting.

 

Yifan sighed. "From the beginning (do you remember this?) I've always been interested in you. At a very young age, we were friends..." Yifan continued after seeing some recognition in Kyungsoo's eyes, "But we grew apart. We forgot our roots.

"Even then, I was interested in you... I've always been. I took the opportunity to get closer to you by using that as an excuse. I could've gotten anyone, really, I chose you. But when I spent time for so long with you..." Yifan knelt down, grabbing something out of his pocket. "I love you Kyungsoo... your smile, your laugh, your stubbornness, your attitude."

He grabbed both of Kyungsoo's hands and put something in it. "Our relationship isn't fake, just our covers. But I'm going to make everything real, I still need your permission in this though..."

Kyungsoo's eyes were blinking rapidly, he gasped. A small smile appeared out of lips. "I think..." he faked thinking by pouting and squinting his eyes, "yes!" he exclaimed.

Yifan stood up and waited when Kyungsoo opened his cupped hands to see the ring in there.

"It's a soundwave ring... if this was put into studio and everything... it'll say I love you. It was from when we were little... I doubt you remember." Yifan said, showing Kyungsoo a ring of his own.

Kyungsoo frowned, "I don't remember at all honestly," he answered. 

Yifan smiled and kissed Kyungsoo. "You don't need to, that's not important. Right now is what's important..."

"Let's kiss a little more while we're here..." Kyungsoo giggled.

Yifan bent his neck and connected their lips together again. He swiped his tongue over Kyungsoo's lip before intruding them, exploring the every centimeter of the cavern. He d Kyungsoo's and enjoyed the way he mewled.

I love you.

 

 

 

Suchen's part

Jongdae inched back, feeling embarrassed for his boyfriend although they were alone. After their one-night stand with each other, Junmyeon had just stuck like glue on him. On some nights, Jongdae regretted his decision, on other nights, he didn't know what to do without him. This is an example of those nights.

Jongdae's type of man was mature and just charasmatic, not a erted grandpa.

Junmyeon was talking about Jongdae's cute and needy moans to his parents. They were looking disgusted and uninterested, not wanting to know any of the information given to them. Their eyes transitioned from Junmyeon to Jongdae. 

"Junmyeon, stop telling them that. I don't think they want to know." Jongdae said, grasping his boyfriend's arm.

Junmyeon just excused that with a, "They're your parents, of course they would."

Jongdae's type of man is wild and fun, but an understanding gentleman isn't so bad.

"I got fired..." Jongdae said, throwing his box of stuff onto the floor of their apartment building. He was fired from his job that he had worked for over three years just because he had pissed off the new manager.

"I get fired too... several times actually..." Junmyeon said, letting Jongdae fall into his arms. "Let's get some dinner to talk it over with..."


A/N: the end. sorry if i disappoint. :)