My Home is Your Heart i

The Scent of Flowers

My Home is Your Heart I

---

Yifan stormed towards Kyungsoo and pulled him away from the man. All he could see was green right now; envy and jealousy. Anger was boiling on the tip of his tongue. Fire was running through his veins as he dragged Kyungsoo away from the airport. But due to rushing bystanders and civilians, their hold soon got loose. When Yifan turned his gigantic body around, Kyungsoo was out of sight. He gritted his teeth in frustration and pulled back his hair.

"Kyungsoo!" he shouted. But his shout didn't make much of a difference with the bustling crowd. Now the only option he could resort to was going to the main office to announce where Do Kyungsoo was. Not a good decision especially when the person you're trying to call wanted to get away from you. 

After reaching half-way of his destination, he finally felt his phone in his back pocket. Today's the new age of technology, he's a fool for notthinking of this sooner. But when he tries to call Kyungsoo, the midget has him blocked.

Growling angrily under his breath, he walked back to his car, and drove to the wedding in hopes of seeing some people that aren't on Kyungsoo's number one hate list.

When he reaches the place of the wedding, he sees Jongin and some other guy who looks identical to him walking together and discussing an event.

Excusing all formalities and manners, he rushes into Jongin's face. Jongin, reading the situation well, excuses Taemin and looks at Yifan in question.

"Messed up again, lover boy?" he asked sarcastically. 

"Just contact Kyungsoo for me please..." Yifan almost begged.

"Sure, if you tell me what happened." Jongin said, a challenging smirk on his face.

Yifan breathed out quickly as he muttered under his breath, "I was being stubborn, then I got angry and jealous."

Jongin shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure if you'd want to call Kyungsoo after that happened. Boy, he might be so pissed right now."

The younger smirked as he picked his ears and flicked it in a random direction, "hey, tell me the whole story."

The Chinese growled as he began, "well he got angry I wouldn't tell him something, so then there was tension. Then when he received a phone call, he wouldn't tell me who it was, and just told me to go to the airport. Then he was in someone's arms..." Yifan wasn't really in the mood to be detailed.

"Oh... Your is fried. Better pack up all your Kyungsoo memories and recycle them." Jongin said as he gave a smirk.

But Yifan pulled him back before he could go anywhere. "Tell me..."

"Well it's Hyunsik, Kyungsoo's best friend. I think the guy has been in love with Squishy-hyung for over 10 years now, both of their parents love each other and y'know, they would've gotten married if it weren't for you. Sheesh, for a lifetime neighbor, you rarely know anything about Kyungsoo." Jongin shrugged as if it was normal.

 

Those words echoed in his mind, he disliked the thought of having to just give Kyungsoo over. He laid in his bed at night. He was staying at his parents place just for the convenience of comic to Victoria's wedding. As he checked his phone, he received a message from his mother.

Mama Wu: Hey son! Since your we're visiting Victoria's parents, I forgot to tell you this but, we'll be attending a party for the return of the Lims' son. It'll be tomorrow. Bring Kyungsoo with you and make us proud~

Yifan gave out a long sigh and buried his head into the pillow. This was not going to go well.

 

"Hide it well okay?" Yifan growled as he shoved a student up against the school's gym lockers. "If he finds it, your luck's out!"

The seventeen year old felt pretty smug right now. This is what you get when you mess with the Kingka!

The people who was scared of Yifan followed every instruction he gave to them. First was to 'accidentally' shove Kyungsoo down onto the mud pile until his clothes were ruined and unwearable. That meant forcing the brat to take a shower after class which caused him to miss his last class, history. Later on, hiding his regular wear and destroying his gym uniform. It was foolproof and Yifan would not show mercy in those times!

But the problem was that the brat had come out of the shower a little too early and had caught Yifan laughing, hands on hips as he guffawed. For some reason, the Chinese couldn't tear his gaze away from Kyungsoo's cute figure as the smaller pit-patted to his locker with a tiny towel wrapped around his waist.

It ended as Yifan lending his gym clothes and spraying Kyungsoo with the $150 cologne Yifan uses and also giving Kyungsoo his history notes.

But little did they know that Mr. Lee would do a surprise test that was worth 80 points the day after. And since Yifan had history at a different hour, it caused him to flunk his class. And who would know that that was the last straw for Mr. and Mrs. Wu on their son's grades. The male was grounded including being grounded from attending his basketball games. The team had to face their first loss and it was all Kyungsoo's fault.

Therefore making them to be in the situation they are in now.

 

The only thing (person) that could help him was: Jongdae.

"I need some advice," Yifan said as they sat down in a café. "It's about Kyungsoo, I'm so confused with my feelings for him. Help me please."

Jongdae squinted his eyes at Yifan, "deal with it, he's gone. He had the guts I never had, I mean... He had guts. Love is cruel!"

Yifan raised an eyebrow. "Give me advice, dude, I need you the most right now. It's about my feelings..."

Jongdae sighed. "Spill."

"We got into a fight and he had cut off all contact with me. I'm just worried because my mom called me saying about how there's this party and how I'm supposed to bring Kyungsoo." Yifan sighed.

The Korean smiled, and shook his head. "I don't think that's the problem... Look I bet you—" he paused when Yifan's phone beeped, indicating that the Chinese had received a message.

"It's from Kyungsoo! Hallelujah!" Yifan immediately looked as if 1,000,000 watts had lit up inside of him, but he then frowned when he read what it said. "He said he'll be there to the party and make sure that we're seen together..."

"Exactly! You're unhappy. It's not because you're in trouble, cause obviously you ain't now. It's because you're worried! Tell me what happened." Jongdae said as he took a large sip.

"I was stubborn and angry, he got mad. And when I had chased after him, he was in someone else's arms..." Yifan knitted his eyebrows together, looking like a depressed kitty.

"Dude, let me ask you this since you're the ace in these love games. What is it called when a person has literally no thought of anyone else but only one person, gets jealous and worried over that person, goes out of his ways to figure about a dilemma that's involving that person, and is naturally denying a certain four-worded feeling?"

Yifan gave Jongdae a look that seemed to say, what a stupid question, as he answered, "love," and as the same time he said it, he felt overwhelming feelings and a realization.

Thanking and bidding Jongdae good-bye, he made plans of finding Kyungsoo and confessing his feelings.

He had one day to track down Hyunsik and get Kyungsoo back. Of course they first thing to do was: social networking.

He quickly found out after typing down Hyunsik in Jongin's (username Kaibutt) but he just had to stop and notice Sehun's profile (username Sebooty) and Lay's profile also (username uni_boobs).

After arriving to the house, he pounded on the doorbell a couple times just to be refused. Because Hyunsik knows that Kyungsoo doesn't want to see the man.

So Yifan climbed over the fence (very complicated and probably the stupidest decision he had ever made). He barged into the house.

Hyunsik made an angry fist as he tried fighting the tall male off, but Yifan just shoved the man aside before taking Kyungsoo into his arms and giving lots of kisses, and a final kiss to his lips. He planted his index finger on Kyungsoo's plush lips to cease any arguments, and gathered all his feelings.

"Look I'm sorry. I just got protective because Sulli was a very important person in my life, keyword was, and we didn't end it properly. I didn't mean to hurt you. Look, I'm sorry for yelling, I'm sorry for being angry, and I'm sorry for being jealous. And I might seem stupid right now, but just wait." Yifan took a long breath before saying, "I did all of this because I lov—"

"Oh my! If it ain't Mr. and Mrs. Wu's all grown up son! Yifan!" The lady interrupted. "You're showing PDA already! Haha, oh how sweet... You two look great!"

"Mrs. Lim! I never knew your son was Hyunsik-ssi..." Yifan said, mouth dropped wide open.

She gave a wide smile. "He studied abroad for too long!"

Mrs. Lim sat down and began talking. "You know, you kids probably don't remember this but Yifan and Kyungsoo had a great relationship as little kids before Hyunsik waved his in. I bet Mrs. Do still have those voice recordings of when you guys cutely admitted your feelings!"

An idea popped into Yifan's mind.

At the end, Kyungsoo and him went back to Kyungsoo's parents house. Strangely, Yifan disappeared for a while until the party...there's a good reason for what he did though.