Our First—LAST Date?

The Scent of Flowers

Our FirstLast Date?

---

On a basic date, there were three most important choices that decides what types of date it will be. Food, shopping, or outdoor crap. But wait, did you forget? It was with clueless Kyungsoo and -Yifan.

Clueless as in, 'I don't even know what a relationship is. Holding hands? What? We'll spread cooties!" 

as in, 'Look at that juicy booty, look at those plump lips, look at the way he walks and won't take his clothes off."

Obviously exaggerated in Kyungsoo's case, but Yifan's... not so much. Wasn't it only reasonable to have longings for the person you thought was y? To want to touch someone that you cared about, and not only have half a make-out session, because it was plainly just a make-out session, and it was half the time a regular make-out session should be. That wasn't even a make-out session! 

With a dangerous glint in his eyes, he plans the whole date, but no one could ever guess anything about Kyungsoo. Even if you might be a fortune-teller, please, you couldn't guess what Kyungsoo would be doing in that single second. Running off of a cliff, suicide, or attempt at flight? Buying condoms, safety for  or mistaken person? Being an endangered species, unique mind, and innocence, or is it just Yixing? And especially, taking a long time in a bathroom, diarrhea or dressing up for him and his fake boyfriend's first date?

 

 

Kyungsoo practically bit his lips in half when he realized that the only clean pair of underpants he had was too small for him. He regretted not doing his laundry sooner. Why couldn't he just borrow other's underpants? Well... knowing Jongin and Sehun, there would be some trick. Knowing Yixing, he swears that the Chinese does a uni-pantie ritual with them. Junmyeon is a WHOLE different story. Because he likes to go commando. Even if he looked like a person with dignity and class, he was just a smaller-sadistic-smiling-creepy-grandpa-like Kris that doesn't like underpants. Because he says it, 'blocks out his ual-transmitting powers for his mate.' No amount of earwax could block those wrong disgusting words. Oh, how he felt bad for Jongdae.

He hated the way they bit into his skin, but ignored it and tried on as many outfits as he could. But even then, he only came out in a tracksuit. A blue tracksuit spotted in some anime movies, the wearers are usually loners with no life. Just saying.

Jongin and Sehun approved, giving a 'thumbs-up' because they wouldn't want Kris and Kyungsoo to have a y time together. But Yixing, being the good, kind-hearted unicorn he was, smiled and said, 'It needs a little bit of improvement...' whilst sugar-creeper-daddy Junmyeon, scoffed, and criticized, 'Why do you look like you're doing a marathon (Pororo marathon) rather than going on a date?'

Having a house full of trolls, especially a CERTAIN diva with excellent fashion sense, was a good thing at times. Knowing the fashion emergency, his diva senses landed transported him into Kyungsoo's bedroom. With a theatrical gasp, he starts pulling in a long line of clothing, leaving Kyungsoo's doe-eyes widening to its limit. "It's fall, so it's sorta cold, so you'll just have to borrow my boyfriend's wolf hat..." Baekhyun said, fitting the hat on top of the bowl-like haircut. "You're just the type of person that needs to look vulnerable and pocket-sized," Baekhyun said, fitting a red plaid shirt and layering it with an over-sized black jacket. "Don't try to hide that booty," Baekhyun said, forcing some skinny jeans on him. "It needs to look casual, like this, I had to throw away some of my diva-dignity to be able to go casual-cute, just for you." With that the fairy diva was never seen again, just kidding.

 

Yifan usually stares at himself in the mirror for hours for being, well, so gorgeous. He was practically flawless in every single way. But this time it was different. He was staring at himself in the mirror to look for any flaws. Yifan tries his best to watch out for anything at all.

With a deep sigh, he snaps out of his mirror time, and walks over to Kyungsoo's room. For some reason, he felt a huge burden. It was as if he was knocking on Kyungsoo's parents door to ask to take his hand. He never felt like this before. He's shoved a girl forcefully through the door while she was still drunk with hickeys all over her body, but couldn't even knock just to ask someone to a date?

Getting himself together, he knocked, smiling when Kyungsoo stepped out, but his smile faded when Sehun and Jongin stepped out also. They were dressed too as if going on dates. Kris furrowed his eyes, looking at the two maknaes who was now going to ruin his date that he planned out so perfectly. They only smile smugly, as they trailed behind Kyungsoo. "What are you two doing?"

"Oh, don't you know?" Sehun said, glancing at Jongin, "It's going to be a double date." You're with Jongin, and I take Kyungsoo... while Jongin was thinking exactly the same, with the names switched up.  You're with Sehun, and I take Kyungsoo.

Kris groaned, giving Kyungsoo a begging look. But the doe-eyed male only ignored it, saying, "They're in love, they say it'd be more comfortable if their first date was our first date as well, I won't let you stop love." 

"Me stopping love, or them stopping me?" Kris grumbled his breath, not loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear. 

 

Poor maknaes... In their 'perfectly' thought out plan, they didn't know that they would be suffering also, and not just Kris. As they tried to put their arms around him, he moved away, shaking his head and connecting their hands together. "Hyung! We feel more comfortable with you!" they both whined, but they couldn't get their way like that. 

Yifan bit his cheek, eyeing both of the maknaes uncomfortably. He knew their plans, but Kyungsoo didn't. He wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo trying his best to get him away from Sehun and Jongin. As much as he wishes he could, he couldn't. 

As they passed a shopping center, Kyungsoo eyed something for a little too long. Only Jongin and Sehun noticed because Yifan was too busy hating his life and wishing the two maknaes to the under-pits of Chanyeol's arms. Oh, it was definitely not pretty there. They both stray away, wanting to surprise Kyungsoo, Yifan took the opportunity to finally take Kyungsoo away.

He guided the doe-eyed male far away from the shopping center and onto the streets, and tried to excuse it when the male asked about Sehun and Jongin. No one needed them. He definitely didn't. 

Yifan almost bit his tongue in half when Kyungsoo asked again, for what time possible a human could ask. Trying to distract the male, he pointed to an amusement park. Slightly hesitating, it was something Yifan couldn't have from Kyungsoo, so he once again dragged them to his destination. At the entrance, they grabbed the map of the park.

When they stepped in, it was obvious that it wasn't just for little kids, but for couples. And for loners who might've strayed in hopes of having fun, there were kissing booths. When they faced their left, they could see booths full of little games that promised toys that no one ever had a chance with. And wedged into the middle were the big rides. Such as the ferris wheel, but everybody knows that couples go there to have a make-out session. Nothing else, but for super innocent ones, it was a 'sweet kiss with a promise of forever.' But forever meant a few days. To the right, were food stands and snacks. 

"Where do you want to go?" Yifan asked, connecting their fingers together. 

Kyungsoo, knowing that there was no backing out. With a defeated sigh, he pointed to the ferris wheel. "Isn't it supposed to be sweet for new couples?" Kyungsoo asked.

Yifan chuckled. "Oh, sure, very sweet," he his lips as they got on.

Kyungsoo got on first, then with Yifan who sat right next to him. "You know, they kiss on ferris wheels." Yifan tried hinting. Kyungsoo smiled weakly. "You wanna do it?" his hand crept onto the clothed thighs of Kyungsoo's.

Yifan squeezed it gently and gestured for Kyungsoo to sit on his lap. The doe-eyed male hesitated, but then climbed on. The Chinese caringly put his large hand on the thin waist belonging to Kyungsoo's. Their noses touched and then it starts. At first it was playful and teasing, Yifan biting down and swiping his tongue over the younger male's plump bottom lips. With a whine to move on, he gave a final peck and slid his tongue in. While Yifan's tongue explored the hot cavern, Kyungsoo decided to give his lip a tug, wrapping his tongue cunningly around Yifan's. Kyungsoo's hands combed into the soft hair of his fake boyfriend. Each continued like that, enjoying the sweet taste as they tried to take more of each other in. The gigantic hands belonging to the gigantic male crept from the doe-eyed male's waist to... He gave them a big squeeze, enjoying the tender feel against his hands. But oh if it weren't for the ferris wheel being to a stop, and other new smitten couples to ride on and make out, they would've gone a bit further. 

"Let's get some food," Kyungsoo said. This time he was more confident, this time he was the Squishy-man that Yifan knew. With a smile, he walked along, because the small jog that Kyungsoo had, could barely compare to the long steps that the Chinese took.

The doe-eyed male pointed to the chili-dog and caramel apple, knowing too well that Yifan would spoil him and get him what he wanted. Ching-chang, the luck of having a fake loaded boyfriend that spoils you cause they'd be a sugar daddy being fed off by teenagers if not for you.

They sat on the benches, carrying the chili-dog with a paper plate and the caramel apple laid on a napkin. With a cheap plastic knife, Kyungsoo cut it into fifths because that thing was at least, what, 10 inches long? With a plastic fork Kyungsoo began stabbing it and taking it into his mouth, with all Yifan could just stare, lapping up his saliva. Why couldn't he get his own food? Because he was stubborn.

During the stand, Kyungsoo asked him to confirm if Yifan didn't want any on his own. For some stupid reason, he rejected. So now, what? He ends up starving to death. Kyungsoo the sweety he was, might've taken a notice. With a disgustingly fake voice, he tried to trick Yifan in eating something, and still have his dignity that he never owned. "Wah! It's delicious! Yifan-ah, try some." he said, scooting the piece of chili-dog near Yifan's mouth, hand-feeding him.

The Chinese rolled his eyes and took a bite, pretending to as if not want them and that Kyungsoo was only forcing him so. 

After they ate, with a lot of fake-concealed-coaxing, they headed their way out. To where? A movie theater where the latest horror movie was coming out. But when they reached the theater, they noticed that they were several hours early and headed out. 

As they were strolling, a contest was being held. What type? The couple types. The sign displayed 'WHO'S THE BEST COUPLE?' all letters emphasized that no one could know where to actually bring their attention to. Yifan being the proud fake boyfriend he was, knew that they were the best couple. He dragged the smaller male to the place, and oh , they had to take a picture to qualify.

After they got their pictures taken by a Polaroid, their images were immediately stuck onto a board to be viewed by passer-bys. The image was of Yifan back-hugging Kyungsoo, his chin on the smaller male's head as Kyungsoo had his beautiful doe eyes looking up at the Chinese and hands gripping his wrists. After the top five selections were already processed, one including the 'Giant and Elf' couple, they had to show something affectionate and share a kiss. In the end, Yifan and Kyungsoo won because Yifan sent hearts and laughed his heart-shaped smile, wooing the whole audience. Their kiss was special in some sort of ways. Because Yifan was bended down, to reach Kyungsoo, who was leaning back, as if afraid of Yifan. But then after getting the cue, with the older male's pouting out his lips, to tease he kissed Yifan's nose, then lips. Their prize, though, alarmed Kyungsoo to blush at no end. 'FREE TICKETS TO NEWLY OPENING LOVE HOTEL'

We'll use that later, Yifan thought smugly to himself as both of them made their way to the theater.

 

"What is this?" Kyungsoo asked slowly, side-eyeing Yifan, trying to make sure his mind was set. Because right now, what they thought was the new horror movie turned out to be an animal movie. They should've known from the non-spooky and nature like introduction that they wouldn't be dealing with anything scary and superstitious. But right now, the genre could be depicted as horror because two lions were mating. Not a pretty sight. Both of them turned away awkwardly, Kyungsoo's eyes bulged out even more when he saw that there a kid in the theater. The little kid's eyes were almost out of his sockets, mouth hanging wide open and a contorted disastrous expression on his face. 

"Let's get out. Now." Kyungsoo quietly shouted, screamed.

He could only drag the stunned Yifan out, when there was more to come. It was a big shock for both of them and definitely for almost everyone in the audience. Only some sick minds could've laughed while watching such a terrible show.

No memory of anything good and angelic could erase the scar of two lions mating. Sure, sure, you see that all the time, but with 3-D glasses you can't wash them out when they're doing it in front of you, jumping out at you, ready to devour your humanity. 

"Let's never speak of this again." Both of them agreed. 

It was already night, the city lights had set on. They neared the bay of a river filled with tiny shrines where other couples were visiting. It probably was a special occasion. There were tiny paper lanterns being written on by two couples of their wishes for each other and lit, and sent off. Scoffing, almost thinking identical thoughts, they thought that it'd be fun to join. As they grabbed a lantern, Kyungsoo and Yifan both looked at the wishes of the couples beside them. Snickering to themselves, they wrote it down, and mockingly looked adoringly into each other's eyes. Also copying other couples, they kissed each other before lighting the lantern and setting it loose. The lantern whirled around as it began lifting up into the sky, decorating it with many of the lanterns also. Looking at the horizon of the river against the dark violet warm colored sky, they faced each other once again and kissed. This time weren't faux feelings but real ones.

They grabbed some talking-and-walking food, a bag full of freshly made fried chicken and some soft drink, and made way back to his home. 

"You know," Kyungsoo began. He took a long drink from his drink and continued. "I really enjoyed it. The movie part—" But was cut off by Yifan.

"Hey, hey, hey, never talk about it again. Never means never. If you do, I'll throw up on you." Yifan joked and then let the doe-eyed male continue.

"Haha, yeah, it made me forgot about Sehun and Jongin. Well, until I started talking about enjoying the date." Kyungsoo said. 

Yifan bit his lip. He probably doubted the little male had any clue of Sehun and Jongin being desperate for him, the doe-eyed male and not for their young wussy- selves. "Talking about those two devils, they probably don't like each other. I mean, you knew that right?" he raised his eyebrows. 

Kyungsoo nodded, a smile appearing. "Of course! They could never be able to love each other even if they tried!" 

The answer made Yifan stop, surprised. "Wait, what? If you knew, then why... why'd you bring them?" Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks, biting his inner cheeks. "Soo, answer me." Yifan's voice was cold and demanding, his eyes were set on getting a reply out of the smaller male being questioned.

"Did you feel insecure?" Yifan asked, lowering his voice a bit. Kyungsoo could only look down. "Why'd you even bring them Soo? If you didn't want to go with me, you should've just said so. Cause you don't ing lead a person on, like ." 

Yifan's world was crashing down, he wasn't supposed to be feeling anything. Why was he getting so upset about a small misunderstanding? He felt a large pain hit him in his chest, without thinking, he blurted out, "We're fake, okay? This isn't a real deal, you ing can say whatever you want. Aside from all the eyes that actually matter, you can ing say anything you want. This is fake, I have a life, don't ing toy with me and waste my time. Okay?" he shouted angrily. It was more as if he was reassuring himself with each thing he repeated only in different wording. ", I'm leaving. I'm done."

Kyungsoo could only stare at his fake boyfriend that was walking away, now fading to a silhouette, and now fading to nothing. His cup dropped as he received the shock that he should've received a long time ago. Remembering what they wrote on the paper lantern, You'll always be mine and We'll always to together, he really got the point. He really knew, experienced, that they were just words. Cause , how long was it? Just minutes before the wrote that down and became like what they were? 

Promises are fake. 


A/N: WASSUP MY LOVEBIRDS ♥♥♥ DONT' HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING SOON. And for the very persistent subscriber, meltedsummer, here it is! Thank you for commenting and pestering me!!! Just kidding. This might be crappy and might have mistakes since I never edit mine. And AND, extra, extra. Is any of you interested in roleplaying? For example being a k-pop artist on facebook. Cause if you are, check out WALLFLOWER Academy. Click on THIS for the link.