Sehun - Sehun Jr.

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm so sorry because i lost the original ask as tumblr decided to ate it -.-

but i remember the requester request to write a scenario where you're pregnant and he need to take a good care of you, satisfying all of your food cravings etc... you know the mood changing pregnant women always had, yeahh. things like that. haha

 

 

“Jagi, pleaseee. I want to cuddle with you.” Sehun whined. He tried to hug you.

“Go away, Sehunnie. I don’t want to cuddle with you.” You slapped his hands before he had a chance to hug you.

“Whyyyyyy?” he pouted.

“I don’t like the smell of your perfume. It makes me feel sick.”

“Huh?” Sehun looked at you with an are-you-serious look. “But jagi, I wear your favourite one.”

“I hate it now. Just go change into a new shirt and you might have to take a bath in case the smell of your perfume is already attached to your body.”

Sehun sighed. “Alright, jagi.” Then he walked towards the bedroom.

Your eyes followed every step that your boyfriend took until he disappeared from your sight. It’s not that you did not want to cuddle with him. It’s just that your senses became more sensitive lately since you got the news that you were pregnant two months ago. Not just your senses, your feelings became a little too sensitive too. You become moody easily, even when Sehun made a small mistake only such as buying an ice-cream in a bigger container instead of the smaller one – you want the smaller one. You will frown and refused to talk to him for the rest of the day and on the next day you will become clingy to him. Blame your rapid mood changing. Ugghhh! You hate it that your mood changed rapidly but you can just do nothing about it. You were more than grateful and relieved that Sehun was always there by your side, showering you with his endless love despite you were always moody at him. Okay, maybe not always but most of the time – just like today. You refused to cuddle with him just because he wore your supposedly favourite perfume.

 

“Am I okay to cuddle with you now, jagi?” Sehun was sitting next to you and you didn’t even realize when he got there.

You sniffed at almost every part of his upper body before you showed an ‘okay’ sign with your hand. You could see a wide smile formed on his lips as soon as he saw the sign.

Without wasting any moment, Sehun hugged you, bringing you into his embrace. “I miss you, jagi.” He placed a soft kiss on your temple. You hummed in response, playing with his fingers on your waist.

“Sehunnie.”

“Hmm?”

“I want to eat spaghetti meatballs for dinner and crème brûlée as dessert.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter