Kai - Daddy's little princess

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : Do you do long scenario??if yes can u do one with exo kai/jongin take care of his little daughter with the help of kyungsoo while his wifey's at work or sthg?^^thanks!

 

 

“Daddyyyyy.”

Jongin moved his sight from the television in front of him to where he heard his daughter’s voice. He saw his 4 years old daughter – Kim Hana – was standing next to the couch where he sat at the moment. Hana was holding her bunny plushie on her right hand while her left hand was busy rubbing her eyes – indicating that she just woke up from her sleep not long ago.

“Come here, princess.” Jongin gestured his hand, telling his daughter to come near him. Soon as Hana came to him, he carried her and placed her on his lap. His arms s on his daughter small figure. He kissed her cheek lovingly.

“Daddy, I’m hungry.” Hana whined.

Jongin let out a soft chuckle. “We’ll wait until your Uncle Soo comes, okay princess? He’ll cook for us. You love the food that he made, don’t you?”

And he received a nodded from his daughter.

The truth is he didn’t even know how to cook a single dish. Soon as he woke up this morning, he read the note that you left for him on the nightstand, under his phone.

 

I have to go to my office to settle a few things. Take care of Hana for today, okay? I’ll make up to you when I went home tonight ;) - your lovely wifey

After he read that note, he grabbed his phone and dialled Kyungsoo’s number – asking him whether he can help him taking care of Hana or not and the latter said he will come over to his house by noon. Jongin smiled in relieve knowing that his hyung will help him taking care of his one and only daughter. He knew Kyungsoo will not turn him down because Kyungsoo loves Hana as much as Jongin loves his daughter. He’d been attached to Hana since she was born. And another reason why he’d call Kyungsoo was because he knew how to cook and his daughter loves the spaghetti that her Uncle Soo made.

“Daddy, where’s mommy?” Hana asked him when she found out that her mommy was not with them in the apartment.

“Mommy has works to do, princess. And she told me if you behave like a good girl, she’ll buy you another bunny plushie so that Kekemato will have company.” Jongin said while pointing at the bunny plushie in Hana’s hand.

“Okay, daddy. I promise I’ll be a good girl for you and mommy.” Hana smiled. She made a pinky promise with his daddy.

Kai took a glance at the clock on the wall. 11.30 a.m. Kyungsoo will be here sooner. “Let’s take a bath first, shall we, princess?”

Hana shook her head. “I want to wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter