Xiumin - Be with me

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : Can you make a Xiumin scenario similar to Luge Never Let You Go? Xiumin is really happy that your preg Xiu's mom found out that your pregnant and she decided to talk to you and she said that you have to abort the baby because it can ruin Xiu's career and you did not agree then she said if your not gonna do it then leave Xiu and don't tell Xiu that what we've talked about Then you decided to go to switzerland for 2yrs After 2yrs Xiu found out that your in switzer Can you make it happy ending?

 

 

“Happy anniversary, sweetheart!” Xiumin whispered into your lips before his lips captured yours into a kiss. Today remarks that you’re officially together with him for 3 years since he asked you to be his girlfriend back then.

You’ve known him long time ago, even before he became an idol like 2 years ago. Both of you were friends since high school – best friend to be exact. People always say that there’s no best friend term when it comes to the relationship between a girl and a guy. Yes, they can be best friend. But at one point, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily. Maybe at the wrong time. Maybe too late. Or maybe forever. You couldn’t agree more with that because apparently that’s what happened between you and Xiumin. And in your case, you could say that it will be forever.

“Happy anniversary to you too, Minnie.” You gave him the sweetest smile before you kissed his cheek.

 

“I have something for you.”

“But, Minnie.. I’ve told you before tha-“

“Yea, yea. I know. That I don’t have to buy something for you for our anniversary.” He finished your sentence. “But sweetheart, I insist.”

“Okay okay. What is it?” You asked, sounds a little bit excited.

“You need to close your eyes first.”

“O…kay.” You hesitated but still closed your eyes. You swear you could feel his hand moving at the back of your neck. And when he told you to open your eyes, you immediately took a look at your neck.

He gave you a necklace.

A beautiful necklace.

It’s pretty simple but you didn’t even care about it – you like it simple anyway. You just love the locket. It’s the initial of yours and Xiumin’s name with a heart in between them.

“It’s beautiful. Thank you so much, Minnie.” You hugged him. You placed your head on his chest.

“Anything for you, sweetheart.” He kissed your head.

“I actually have something for you too. But, it’s not that much.” You looked at his eyes.

“It doesn’t matter, sweetheart. As long as it comes from you.” He kissed your forehead.

You grinned. “Okay. Here it is.” You took out something from your pocket and placed it in his hand. You can see that he looked confuse at first when he saw it, but then his mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. After a few moments, his lips formed a wide smile.

“T-this is our baby?” He asked, looking at you before he looked back at the sonogram in his hand.

“Yes.” You smiled at him.

“Thank you, sweetheart! This is the greatest gift that I’ve ever had.” He placed you in his arms and kissed you all over your face before his lips landed on yours. Then, he kissed your still-flat tummy.

“Hi, baby! This is your appa. I can’t wait to see you.” He talked to your tummy as if the fetus in it could hear it.

You felt so happy looking at the overly excited Xiumin. There’s nothing happier other than seeing the wide smile of the person that you love.

 —

A month later

It’s Saturday today and you didn’t have to go to work. But unfortunately, Xiumin still have to go to the practice since Exo will be having their comeback.

You were watching a movie when you heard the doorbell ring.Who could it be? You were thinking in your mind while you walked towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter