Luhan - Until forever

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : Luhan scenario where you guys have been dating for three months but you've never done any skin ship in public or private, so Luhan gets sick of it so he pulls you in for a kiss? Sorry if it's a bit crappy :(

 

 

It was half-way to midnight when Luhan decided to go to his room, leaving the other members watching movies at the living room. He just didn’t feel like watching movies with them tonight. There’s only one thing that kept bothering his mind right now – tomorrow is going to be yours and Luhan’s 3 months anniversary and both of you already decided to go on a date. No. That’s not the main thing that bothering him. The main thing that bothers him the most is that he never had the chance to hold your hand or make any skin ship this past 3 months he’d been dating with you. Not even once. And he’s kind of sick of it.

He let out a sigh. He’s now staring at the ceiling of his room while lying on his bed.

“There’s something that keep bothering your mind, am I right or am I right, hyung?”

Luhan took a look at his bedroom door and the sight of Sehun leaning on the door frame came to his sight.

“Nahh. It’s nothing.”

“If it’s nothing, you’ll never let out a sigh like that, hyung.” Sehun said. He shut the door before he walked past Luhan’s bed and sat on his bed. He’s sharing the room with Luhan.

“Seriously, it’s nothing.”

“Hyung, we’ve been sharing the same room for god knew how long.”

Luhan let out another sigh before he speaks. “Sehun-ah, how long you’ve been dating your girlfriend?”

“Huh? Why’d you ask, hyung?” He looked at Luhan with a confused face.

“Just answer it, Sehun-ah.” Luhan didn’t even move from his original position. He kept staring at the ceiling.

“Hmm. About 2 months. Wae, hyung?”

“Have you guys ever made a skin ship?”

“Err… yes, of course.” He paused for a while. “Don’t tell me you’ve never made any skin ship with noona.” His eyes widened.

“The sad truth is yes. We’ve never make any skin ship.” Luhan rose up and sat on his bed, looking at Sehun. “She’ll avoid it every time I tried to make a skin ship with her. And I kinda sick of it. It’s frustrating.” He ruffled his hair.

“Hyung, I’m sure there must be a reason why noona did that. You just need to be patience.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter