Kris - Stay with me

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : " A few years ago Chanyeols girlfriend moved to the US. She found out she was pregnant shortly after. She decided not to tell him not wanting to effect his idol dreams. She returns to Korea for vacation with her now 3yr old son that is identical to Chanyeol. He wants to see his dad. Not knowing how to contact him. He goes to his parents restraunt. His mom knew right away that was her sons child. They got Chanyeol to come over happy ending." but with Kris??

 

 

You were sitting on the couch in the living room of your boyfriend’s apartment, watching TV shows. He was right beside of you. You snuggled closer to him, placing your head on the crook of his neck as he placed you on his lap.

“Yifan.” You called him with a small voice but loud enough for him to hear it.

“Hmm.”

“I have something to tell you.” You played with his fingers.

“What is it, baby?” His eyes were still fixed on the TV show.

“My mom called me earlier this morning. She…” You were hesitating for a moment. ‘Aish! How am I supposed to say this to him?’ You talked to yourself.

“She..?”

“Well, s-she toldmetomovebacktoUS.” You said it in one breath.

“Baby, I can’t understand what you’re saying. Too fast though.”

“Emm.” You were fidgeting in Yifan’s lap and he noticed that.

He held your cheeks with his hands and he gave you a kiss on the lips. “Now tell me what you wanna say.” He told you as his gaze penetrated into your eyes.

You played with your fingers. “My mom… she told me to move back to US.” You looked at Yifan, right into his eyes and you can see there’s a tint of sadness in it.

“Ohh. Okay.” He placed his hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

“Yifan.”

“Hmm?”

“Are you really okay with it? I mean with me moving back to US?”

He sighed. “If you want an honest answer, no. I’m not okay at all. But, if your mother told you to, who am I to prevent you from moving back there?”

Hearing the tone of his voice right now is enough to make your heart break. You hugged him tighter as you let a few strands of tears falls down on your cheeks, damping Yifan’s cloth.

“Just promise me one thing, baby.” He wiped the tears away with his thumbs. “Promise me that you’ll never forget me.”

“I promise.”

***

It has been a while since the last time you were walking on the streets in Seoul and by a while means it has been 3 years. If before this you were walking and strolling around Seoul with Yifan, your boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) – you don’t even know your relationship status right now – now, you have someone else to accompany you whom is your adorable s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter