Chanyeol - Don't go

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : Hi! I would like to request one of your scenarios. A few years ago Chanyeols girlfriend moved to the US. She found out she was pregnant shortly after. She decided not to tell him not wanting to effect his idol dreams. She returns to Korea for vacation with her now 3yr old son that is identical to Chanyeol. He wants to see his dad. Not knowing how to contact him. He goes to his parents restraunt. His mom knew right away that was her sons child. They got Chanyeol to come over happy ending.

 

 

“I’ve to go, Channie.” You looked into Chanyeol’s eyes before your sight felt on your right hand that was intertwined with his left hand.

“Can’t you just stay here with me?” He played with your hand. Silence took place for a while.

“I want to, but I just can’t.” You looked at him. “My mom wants me to go back to US after I finished my study here.”

Chanyeol frowned.

“Channie…” You cupped his face. “Don’t be sad. We can still keep in touch with each other through e-mail or skype”. You caressed his cheeks. “I’ll definitely come back here and find you, okay?”

“_____…”

“Hmm?”

“Can I come with you?”

Your hand was still on his cheeks. You sighed. “You have to stay here, Channie. I want you to chase your dream to become an idol. Don’t let go of you dream just because of me.”

Chanyeol sighed. “How do I live without my girlfriend here next to me?” He said in such a low voice that you did not even heard what did he said exactly. He cupped your face. “I love you, _____.”

“I love you too, Channie.” You looked right into his eyes.

He leaned in and his lips touched yours, leading to a passionate kiss.

 

***

 

That happened 3 years ago. Now, you were here, in US, living with your mom and…

“Mummy!” Your 3 years old son was calling for you.

Yes. You have a son, Park Chanyoung. He is your son with Chanyeol. The moment you leave him to come back to US, you did not even realize that you are already pregnant. You decided to go to the hospital and see the doctor when you felt that your body become weak and you often vomit in the morning. You almost had a heart attack the moment the doctor told you that you were pregnant for almost 2 months. You were a little bit lost at that time. Half of you felt that you need to tell Chanyeol about this, and the other half felt that you need to keep it as a secret since you did not want to ruin his dream career as an idol.

At last, you decided not to tell him about it.

“Mommy!” Chanyoung whined.

“Yes, baby.” You placed him on your lap, hugging him lovingly. You placed a kiss on his right cheek and he giggled.

“Mummy, where’s daddy?”

You were taken aback when you heard his question. Silence takes place for quite a while.

“I think, it’s the best time to let your son know who’s Chanyeol in your life and bring him to see his father.” You heard your mother’s voice from the door frame that separated the living room and the kitchen. Your mother walked towards you and Chanyoung and sat next to you on the couch. “Chanyoung has the right to know about Chanyeol and Chanyeol has the right to know about his son.”

“But I di-“

“There’s no but, ____. How long do you want to keep it as a secret from Chanyeol and Chanyoung?”

“Nanny…”

“Yes, Chanyoung.”

“Who’s this Chanyeol that you and mommy were talking about?”

Your mother let out a soft chuckle. “He’s your daddy, Chanyoung-ah.”

Chanyoung eyes widen and his face was full with excitement when he heard about his daddy. “Really, nanny?”

Your mother nodded with a smile formed on her lips. “Now, I want you to go to your room and packed your clothes. You’re going to meet your daddy soon.”

“Yeayyy! I can’t wait to meet daddy!” Chanyoung jumped from your lap and run towards his bedroom upstairs.

You looked at your mother. “What do you mean by he’s going to meet his daddy soon, mom?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter