Of Dreams and Yixing

Home; Where You Are

 

Something, or someone at the back of Luhan's head tells him Sehun is daddy material.


 

     Luhan doesn’t understand the first time he hears it ringing at the end of his ears. The soft and familiar voice of his best friend, Yixing trying out his newest interest towards the boys.

 

     “Daddy.”

 

    The Chinese male simply blushes and shows them his infamous dimple then buries his head deeper to his arms in embarrassment. They laugh like the idiots they are and deem it odd before proceeding to devour their meals. The day went on as usual; lunch, disperse, class, dorm, sleep. As the blonde heads back to his room, a sudden thought breaks through the empty silence in Luhan’s head and he gasps in surprise, wondering what was wrong with him. He looks around the dim lit hallway and sighs before stepping closer to his heaven.

 

    The baby blue bed took him in like a mother cradling her child and he stretches his legs properly, happy to be done for the day. He’s one of the lucky ones; single, pretty and without a roommate. Luhan deletes the thought of revising before switching off his body and hums to a tune his uncle used to sing to him whenever he slept over at their cottage. The male’s limbs are secured under the covers whilst his eyelids close shut after a few good minutes of counting sheeps. 

 

   A silent gasp slipped through Yixing's lips as he stood at the end of Luhan's bed, ready to awaken the grumpy beast when he hears the other mumbles mentions of Sehun and daddy in Chinese.