Weddings

Home; Where You Are

wee bit sekai and sumth


   Chapped lips encounter his tongue, tentatively them; a habit he formed whenever he felt anxious. The brunet seated across gives him a soft smile as he takes a sip of his coffee, doe orbs never leaving the latter’s. A brief silence fills the air only to be interrupted with the chime hanging by the door. His client’s partner finally arrives, clad in a smooth black suit and tie with his hair slicked back and a hand tucked in his trouser pocket. Sehun beams at his lover, giving the other a quick peck on the lips whilst the other tugs him closer by the waist.

 

     A professional smile crawls on Luhan’s face as he lends his hand to the newcomer for a firm handshake. The lover is called Jongin, or Kai by most acquaintances in the industry. They are a pretty pair, the Chinese male thinks, yet the warmth from Sehun’s fingers continue to linger on his wrist. The trio sit and the wedding curator takes his materials out to begin the routine from collection of themes and past works.

 

    The incessant tapping of Kai’s index finger on his fiancée’s shoulder does not slip through Luhan’s vision as the lad answers the younger’s questions. Kai simply nods to whatever his lover asks and an hour passes too easily for the three men. Through the session, Kai keeps his chin close to Sehun’s shoulder, evidently pressing to the latter’s neck. The blond pokes his lover’s side, shyly blushing at the contact and hisses his complains. Luhan simply simpers at them in return, not realising his fingers are full of twitch. Sehun tells the man his apologies and explains that Kai has not had much sleep recently and asks if they can continue another day.

 

     “It’s alright baby, I’m fine. I don’t want to ruin your fun.” Kai chuckles then spaces away from the blond but leaves his hand to linger on his lover's side. While Sehun plays with his man's fingers, Luhan is left to a pitiful attempt at smiling. His crotch aches and itches, waiting to give in to what seems to be a naughty foot up his thigh.