Just You and I, We Have Forever

Home; Where You Are

     

Alpha/Alpha verse

Mate, mate, mate.


 

     Shimmering pale white skin complimented the monochrome outfit chosen and smooth black bangs hovered above his stone cold gaze while his collar bones jutted out a little too beautifully from the simple grey v-neck. Ocassionally, you would see his tongue ghosting over his pink lips and his eyebrows would twitch along in what looked like excitement. It felt like a fever, rushing down his body and multiplying his senses. His fingers tapped on the clear glass window as if waiting for a signal.

 

     The moon was perfect, breathtaking and powerful. Soft purrs of delight echoed in his ears, it was faint but without a doubt it came from his mate. The boy strutted to the dark hallways leading to the private rooms and leaned at the door numbered 420. One of them inside was waiting to be claimed and he couldn't wait to have a taste of the good looking victim. He fixed his jacket and knocked on the door. Smooth electronic beats greeted him as he stepped into pandora's box. The minute he saw the brown haired figure drinking a strong mix of alcohol, he knew he'd met the one. 

 

     His mate wore a loose blue button up and ripped jeans while his hair was styled up, letting the wolf bask in glory of his mate's baby-like skin and slightly feminine features. Basically, the man screamed from head to toe. Instead of lunging at his prey like others usually do, he held his hand out to the stranger and offered him a smirk. They would have to play catch before he decided it was time to take the newly found relationship further. His mate grinned, scratching his hair with one hand while the other accepted the help. It was clear the lad knew how things worked, more or less. Or perhaps, he was simply too drunk to realise his own actions. Either way, he was glad to have gotten there first. The tall boy kept his arms locked to the other's waist for support as they walked. The fact that his mate had gotten so drunk stirred an irritating feeling in his chest and he noted drinking would be a limit in the future. 

 

     The small body soaked deeper into his arms as the stoic faced boy's back hit the springy mattress. His fluffy brown hair and delicate hands intrigued the taller to trace his bony fingers down his mate's slightly developed abs hidden underneath the incredibly thin shirt he'd worn. A smirk crept on his lips as he felt the hovering boy's hands the bedsheets whilst releasing quiet grunts, as if rewarding the culprit. Letting a piece of his dominant side out, he slipped his index finger north, lightly pressing on the boy's s. His mate's smell was beyond tempting so it was unavoidable for him but to leave a small mark as a reminder the he'd been claimed, taken, and held hostage by a man who'd do nothing more than everything for him. 

 

     The pace of their breaths matched like heavenly ensembles of harps and flutes, harmonising in sync. Suddenly, eyelashes fluttered open, revealing big brown orbs staring back at his. The man flinched, not expecting his breath to hitch a note higher as his vision lingered on the awaken male. Hands crept to his jet black hair, and tugged the ends of it lightly before moving on to his ears. The head on top of his chest gazed at him intently and whilst they looked a bit sleepy, he thought it was amusing and incredibly cute. The smaller traced his ears, cold against hot. It gave the boy tingles, like when you feel cold and decide to snuggle comfortably in warm and fluffy blankets.

 

     Amidst the soft touches here and there, the lad felt slighty worried; why didn't he run away? The beautiful man barely knew him and who was he to say that he might not be a psychotic killer on the loose. At the same time, his mate was a little blur and innocent, maybe not as innocent as some but still a lot more innocent than those who end up themselves until their dom decides to stop ing up his job. His mate was normal, with his own set of flaws he'd kiss away any time. His mate was perfection itself. 

 

    The pale boy brushed the other's cheek lovingly, and quietly shifted his body higher until the lad's head rested on the crook of his neck.

 

    Baby, we have all night.