Daddy

Home; Where You Are


    Luhan breathes, "P-please-" and a smirk adorns his lover's lips, eyes locked to the brown doe orbs b with tears. His finger traces the boy's arms, up and down to his chest continuing south to the tip of the little one's friend. The treasure is tiny, much like Luhan and throbbing with anticipation as Sehun plays with its opening. The lad smiles as he notices the silver ring locked on the Chinese's , a symbol of love professed by the two parallel to the collar clutching Luhan's neck. The smaller male continues to squirm, back arching to lie on the bed. Sehun grabs the other's legs and leans them on his shoulders, leaving Luhan spread apart and vulnerable. 
 

     "I've got you baby," the taller says as he takes a whiff of Luhan's hole then brings his eyes forth to the latter's crotch. Luhan's hands join his lover's and he whines for a kiss while the other busies himself with his . A second later their lips meet in a hasty kiss and sloppy, allowing Luhan's drool to eventually trail down his neck. The younger Luhan's ear, nipping it as if to ask for submission he already has. As he travels to Luhan's collarbones, he keeps a hand firm in the lover's while the other cups his .


     "Do you want to see how hard you make me?" Sehun groans. The lad simply flushes a thousand shades of red, nodding eagerly at the treat. He jolts and kisses Sehun's chest, kneeling in front of the younger. 


    "Well open up honey."


    "Go ahead baby, Daddy's all yours," the younger cooes, tucking strands of light orange behind his lover's ear. The other male seals the deal with a quick peck on his lips then hovers to trace the bulge on his favorite black leather pants. Sehun's zip goes down with haste and Luhan smiles as he kisses it. His cheeks are glued to the source of his happiness and he can't help but to sniff Sehun's hormones. The younger's hands are placed on Luhan's shoulders, slowly rubbing circles on it.
 


     The Chinese male proceeds to release his Daddy's , gasping at its beauty despite of having seen it one too many times. Daddy's is big and strong, the very definition of himself as a grin graces his sculptured face. Sehun plays with his lover's messy hair while the other continues to admire his prized possesion . Luhan's kitten-like sends jolts through the younger's body causing him to grunt and tug his baby's strands. The tugs turn to grips, fingernails scratching Luhan's scalp as he moans in ecstasy. The treatment leaves Luhan wanting more, stimulated by the way his neurones thunders his senses.
 


     "Lu-han," the younger pants, as his limbs weaken by the seconds.



     "Does your hole want Daddy?"

 

     Sehun s Luhan hard, just the way it works. Times like these, Sehun loves the way he's taken to a place where he can be whoever he wants to be; a naughty boy ruining flowers in a pretty garden. All the while, Luhan remains the same, thriving at being the beauty he is. The pair take each other all too well, they adapt and accept


    As they lay in bed, sheets smudged with memories of last night, Luhan's head is placed gently on his lover's chest while Sehun kisses the top of his head, wrapping his baby warm and tight. Luhan continues to play with Sehun's fingers and as he stares at the clock, he wonders how long it'll take for Sehun to wither. 



 


pls dont hate me 

this was from a whileeeee back 

and i was a bit high or smth