Won't You Be My Baby

Home; Where You Are

 

high school -

Sehun thinks Luhan is one of a kind. 


 

     Often Sehun thinks he's fallen too hard, too deep. He's not one to lie, the boy has him all wrapped up in his pretty little fingers. The lucky charmer is the Chemistry genius in his school, born with thin pink lips he can't stop thinking about since the day he first laid eyes on the boy. 

     Right now, Sehun's stuck at his table with his dorky friends for lunch. He takes another sip of his drink, a disgusting mix of yesterday's coke and Chanyeol's chocolate syrup. He continues his lips as he stares at the boy of his dreams. His crush didn't look like he'd noticed the attention any time soon so Oh Sehun gladly took his time tracing the latter's features. The Chinese brunet carefully ate his Mac n Cheese, the usual he'll have every Wednesday at exactly 1.30p.m. Ocassionally, he'll glance to his surroundings then repeat the same routine until his plate is at least three quarter gone. It's nothing but cute, like a fluffy animal he just wants to steal and keep to himself forever. 

     Upon hearing the irritating screeches coming from the old bell, he pretends to shed ugly tears as he bids his love goodbye. Chanyeol slaps the back of his head, laughing like the creepy fart he is as he observes the painful separation. There's a loud snort to add on, earning a couple of weird looks from students nearby. Sehun jabs the 's sides, leaving him to roll on the floor in pain and laughter. Little does he notice the tiny smile graced on Luhan's lips as the younger listens to the commotion.