Chapter 3

Imperfect 27th November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few minutes later, Chanyeol appears with two tickets in his hand. "I'll accompany you as you don't know how to take the train." Chanyeol explains when he sees Baekhyun's puzzled look at the two tickets.

 

"Okay." Baekhyun smiles. Yes, it's true. He doesn't know how to take that public transport. The sky is cloudy. 2 minutes later, a train arrives at the station.

 

"Let's go." Chanyeol pulls the brunette's wrist and they walk into the train. Crowded! There is no empty seat anymore. So, they have to stand. The train starts moving. Suddenly, a fat man accidentally bumps Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun feels kinda surprise.

 

"Ah, I'm sorry." The man makes an apology repeatedly.

 

"No, It's okay." Baekhyun who is so kind replies with a smile even his shoulder feels hurt. The fat man nods before he walks away.

 

Chanyeol who saw the situation just now pulls the brunette's arm and they change their position. Now, Baekhyun stands facing the train door while Chanyeol is behind the smaller boy, protect him from being pushed or squeezed by the others. Chanyeol's left hand is on the brunette's shoulder. The cloudy sky just now started raining heavily.

 

"Otteokae? It's raining..." Chanyeol snorts. His house still far to go but the rain begins to fall.

 

"You can come to my house first." Baekhyun looks up to Chanyeol. Their distance just so close right now but then Chanyeol turns his gaze away from the brunette.

 

"Nah~ It's okay."

 

Baekhyun looks at his wristwatch, "but Chanyeol.. it almost 7:30 p.m."

 

Chanyeol silents for a while before asks, "is it okay?"

 

Baekhyun nods and smiles. Cute. So, a half an hour later, they arrive at their station. Both of them walking out from the train and start to walk in rain. Not take a long time for them to arrive at Baekhyun's home. "It so fun!" Baekhyun smiles widely while shivering.

 

"Fun?! You call this 'fun'? Psh~" Chanyeol hugging himself, anytime he can die of coldness.

 

"Mom, I'm back!" Baekhyun knocks the front door.

 

Then, a woman opens the door before he speaks, worry. "Oh dear! What happened, honey? And who's this boy?" She looks at Chanyeol.

 

"M-Mom, let us ge-getting i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter