chapter 1

Imperfect 27th November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(20 April) Sehun, Chanyeol, Luhan and Baekhyun are studying in the library. Silent and focus on their books. But a few minutes later, Sehun gives a folded paper to Chanyeol's hand under the table. Chanyeol turns his gaze at the guy with puzzled look. Sehun just smiles before he continues reading. Chanyeol pouts and unfolded the small paper. There is Sehun's handwriting note.

 

"Chanyeol ssi, today is Luhan's birthday. So, let's celebrate it at the usual cafeteria after we finished our classes. Tell Baekhyun about this." Chanyeol smirks at the note and folds back the paper.

 

(On the way to class).. Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk together to their classes while Luhan and Sehun go to toilet. "Baekhyunnie, today is Luhan's birthday and we want to celebrate it after school. You can join us right?" Chanyeol breaks the silence.

 

Baekhyun raises his head and look at the taller guy, "Luhan's birthday? Today?" Chanyeol just nods as a reply. "Um.. I can join maybe. But I can't go back home too late." Baekhyun says. Again, Chanyeol nods.

 

Then, they arrive at Baekhyun's class. "Don't forget our plan after class, okay? Don't tell Luhan. Keep it as secret." Chanyeol reminds the brunette. Baekhyun smiles and nods, understand before walks into his class. 

 

After they finished their classes, four of them hang out at the usual cafeteria near the bus station. Luhan and Baekhyun walks a few distance in front of Sehun and Chanyeol, leaves the taller guys behind.

 

"Chanyeol, can u help me? I wanna have a time with Luhan alone. Well, u know we.. um.. I-" Sehun says in hesitate. Half-whisper.

 

Chanyeol snaps, "yea, yea. I got it, ghei~ You want me and Baekhyun to leave you and Luhan for a while so both of you can do any romantic things or something like what couple do, right?" Chanyeol smirks. Sehun smiles shyly and nods his head. 

 

 

"Why are we going out this sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter