a walk in the park [1/2]

My Secret Life as a Gangster

 

I decided to update even though I’m really tired because I gots a lot of comments and subscribers!! I know it might not be much to some of you guys, but it’s my 2nd fanfic, so yeah, same goes with my other fanfic

;b  

 

MINS POV

URGH!!!!!!

Its 2 freaking am in the morning and I can’t freaking sleep!!! I’m still thinking about what Junhyung said after he came home from his hideout.

 

-FLASHBACK-

NO ONES POV

Junhyung walked into Min’s room when she was studying for a test.

“Hey Min.” he said ruffling her hair

“Girls hate that.” She mumbled.

“So, what do you want??” She asked turning to face him. He was flopped on her bed.

“How did you like my friends?” He asked me looking up at the ceiling.

“They weren’t idiots like you.” Min said

“YAH! Kikwang is a pabo.He just seems cool.” Junhyung defended.

“I was kidding!” Min said laughing.

“I think their all pretty nice.” Min said

“How about Yoseob? What do you think of him?” Junhyung asked. He then sat up.

“Yoseob? Uh . . . “Min said

“Yoseob? Out of all of the 5, why him?? Hmmm… what should I say? He is pretty cute and my ideal guy. . .  NO!! I AM NOT SAYING THAT. MIN, what the heck are you thinking?? “ Min thought.

“He’s cool.” She finally said

“Funny, that’s what he said about you . . . and you do realize you said that he was cute and your ideal guy out loud . . . who’s the pabo now?” Junhyung asked smirking.

“Wait, did you ask him about me?? AND YONG JUNHYUNG! IF YOU SPEAK A WORD ABOUT THIS TO YOSEOB, I WILL TELL YOU FRIENDS MY LITTLE NICKNAME FOR YOU. Arasso, Junnie?” Min asked and she was smirking as well.

“You better not . . . and yeah, I did. Your little moment with him before you left was . . . interesting.” He said.

“Anyways, I’m tired. If you need anything, don’t knock on my door unless you’re dying. That is not possible since you’re scary as heck when you’re fighting . . . so, night lil sis.” Junhyung said standing up and ruffling Min’s hair AGAIN and ran out the door before she can hit him for doing it a second time.

“Oh and by the way.” Junhyung said sticking his head in the doorway.

“He said you were his ideal type and he thinks you’re pretty cute too!” Then he quickly went to his room before he can get interrogated.

“He thinks. . . I’m cute?? I’m also his ideal type?” Min thought to herself and this time, she didn’t say anything out loud.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I sat up in my bed. I should go for a walk in the park.

I was in sweats and a tank top, so I put on a hoodie and snuck out of the house through the tree near my window.

Hmm… let’s see, I got my phone and house keys… okay! I can start walking now.

I went to the park and it looked beautiful in the night:

 

 

 

I walked around and I was thinking about Yoseob. I was deep in my thoughts and I bumped into someone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kikwang?? 

 

 

 

CLIFF HANGER!! Imma update tomorrow >o<

i originally wrote this at one chapter, but i decided to put a cliffhanger so yeah.