Ice Cream!

My Secret Life as a Gangster

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

MINS POV

I woke up and thank goodness it’s Saturday because it’s already . . . 1 in the afternoon!

I HAVE 2 HOURS TO GET READY AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!?

WTF!

NOOO!!!!

I got out of bed and took a shower. After 3o minutes on deciding on what to wear I came up with this: http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=369694

[You can pick any outfit, since there are a lot! I picked the one in the picture though]

By the time I finished, it was already 2:30.

I had 3o minutes to eat a little bit of breakfast and then brush my teeth! Urgh.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a bagel and quickly ate it.

“Why the rush?” Junhyung asked from across the table.

I didn’t notice he was there

 :b

“I’m going out.” I said while eating another bagel

“Are you late or something?” he asked.

“Uhh, yeah. He’s going to pick me up at 3.” I said

“Who’s HE?” Junhyung asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yoseob.” I said

“Yoseob? Where are you guys going?” he asked

“To get some ice cream.” I said getting up and running upstairs.

NO ONES POV

Junhyung chuckled.

“I knew it.” He said to himself.

 

MINS POV

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone. I headed downstairs when the doorbell rang.

I went down the stairs quicker and I was 3 steps away from the floor when Junhyung popped out of nowhere and opened the door.

“What the heck!?” I exclaimed

He smirked and greeted Yoseob.

“Hey man, wazzup?” he asked and they did this handshake

“Hey Yoseob.” I said

“You ready?” he asked.

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said

“Have fun you two! Don’t have too much fun though!” Junhyung said waving then closed the door before I can say anything.

“Sorry.” I mumbled to Yoseob

He laughed.

“Typical of Junhyung Hyung.” He said then opened the door of his HOT car for me.

 

 

“I like your car.” I said when he got in the car.

“Thank you.” He said smiling

We drove for about 10 minutes just talking then we stopped in front of an ice cream shop.

We got in and he led me to a booth table.

“Wait here, I’ll order.” He said.

I nodded and a couple minutes later, he came back with this delicious looking plate:

 

 

My mouth dropped open.

He chuckled and set the plate down and closed my mouth with his finger by lifting up my chin.

Then he slid next to me.

“Is it okay if I sit here?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Is this why you wanted to take me out for ice cream?” I asked

“Yep! I thought you would like it so . . . “he trailed off.

“I LOVE IT!” I said then I started eating.

“Yummie!” I said with a lot of ice cream in my mouth.

He laughed and dug in too.

After we finished, we just talked for a while. A lady came up to us and got our plate.

“Yoseob! How did you like the ice cream?” she asked.

“It was great! Thank you Umma.” He said smiling.

“This is your Umma?” I asked Yoseob after she left.

“She’s not my real Umma . . . my real Umma died when a gang beat her up for no apparent reason.” He said and looked down

“Omo, Yoseob, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!” I said and I didn’t know what to do so I hugged him. My heart was beating fast again.

He seemed surprised at first then he relaxed.

“It’s okay. That’s actually the reason I became a gangster.” He whispered.

 

“Really?” I said.

He nodded. “Neh. I wanted to find who killed her, so I became a gangster. It’s not that bad. Just a couple of bruises here and there, but it’s alright. My appa moved away to another country after my mother’s death, leaving me here all alone, until I got a scholarship to go to America and study for a couple of years. Coincidently, Junhyung and the others got the same scholarship too, and we went to America together.” He said.

“I’m so sorry.” I whispered.

“It’s alright. So, why did you become a gangster?” he asked looking at me.

Our face was really close since I was hugging him.

I blushed and let go. He laughed and pinched my cheeks.

“You look really cute when you blush, I should do it to you more often.” He said leaning towards me.

“Uh… to answer your question,” I said scooting away a bit

He laughed again then sat back up.

“I became a gangster because I came home one day to fine my Umma’s lifeless body in my father’s hands because of the debts they owed to a gang they didn’t even know the name of. They only left one letter as a mark that they were there. A letter M. I still have it. My father left to America because he couldn’t bear the painful memories for she was killed in front of his very own eyes. He left me with my Imo and I met Junhyung and we got very close and so we decided to call ourselves brother and sister since people mistook us for siblings anyways. He made me forget all the pain. I was 13 when I started and I found out Junhyung was a gangster when I was 14. He had to leave when I was 15 and I trained really hard with my gang to be the top girl gang. It paid off and we succeeded.” I said quietly.

“So you and I are like the same huh?” he asked after I finished.

“Yep.” I said.

There was a moment of silence.

“So, who do you live with?” I asked.

“I use to live with my grandma and grandpa, but they died and they gave all their fortune to me. So, I basically live alone in a big house where 2 people who dies use to live.” He said

“That must be hard to you.” I said patting his back

“Actually, more like scary now, because,” he said the he whispered

“I can see dead people.”

We both laughed.

“You watched that movie?” I asked after we finished laughing.

He nodded.

“I get bored. But seriously, I hear noises.” He said

“Every house does that.” I said.

We got out of the ice cream shop and we decided to go to the hideout.

Junhyung was there, and so was the rest of BEAST.

Everyone was doing their own thing.

“Hey Noona! Hey Hyung!” Dongwoon said.

Then everyone started greeting us.

“Hey guys.” I said taking a seat on the couch.

“Sup.” Yoseob said sitting down next to me.

“Where did you two lovey birdies go?” Kikwang asked.

“Mwoh?” Yoseob and I both asked at the same time.

“We’re not dating.” I said

“Yet.” Doojoon said.

Then everyone started laughing excluding me and Yoseob.

“YAH! N-not funny!” Yoseob stuttered.

“Y-yeah.” I stuttered as well.

After the laughter died down, I decided to change the subject.

“So, why did you guys call yourselves ‘BEAST’? “ I asked

“Because we’re SO BEAST in bed.” Kikwang smirked.

“Pshh, not buying that story.” I said.

“Do you want me to prove it?” Yoseob asked moving closer.

“N-no!” I said moving away

Then all of BEAST laughed.

“Not funny.” I murmured

“Hey Min, do you guys wear a disguise when you guys fight?” Hyunseung asked.

“Yeah, we wear these jackets with a thing that you can put up to cover our mouths and it has a skeleton on it and on the back of the jacket, it says MIST.” I said

“We do too! Except ours says our name, but its spelled B-2-S-T.”Dongwoon said.

I nodded and we just started talking about random things for an hour then we heard a loud ‘THUMP!’ at the door.

“I think that’s a request.” Kikwang said.

Doojoon grabbed a bat and went to the door and opened it.

He came back with a metal tube and he opened it.

“It’s a request from Bigbang to fight. In 2 hours at the alley way near the mall.” He said.

All of B2ST nodded.

“They . . . want MIST to come.” Doojoon said looking at me.

I was about to agree and say that I would text my friends, when my phone rang.

“Yeboseyo?” I said.

“Min, we got a request from a gang called Bigbang and they want to fight us with B2ST.” Mi sun said over the phone.

“Yeah, I know, B2ST got a request too. Lets meet up at my place to get ready, Arasso?” I said

“Arasso.” She said then hung up.

“Yoseob, can you drop me off? I need to get ready, I don’t want to fight in these clothes.” I said

He nodded then drove me to my house. The others we’re in my room already. They opened my secret closet already. There was a hidden door in my walk in closet that I cover with a movable rack of shoes. I went in there and dressed up as well.

I dressed up in this:

 

 

 

I made my hair messy a bit. I am a girl; girls need to dress up in almost every occasion, even fighting in this case.

My jacket color was blue

Mi sun’s was orange

Sunhee’s was red [the one who fights the hardest gets the red one Xb]

YongMi’s was Purple.

 On the back of our jackets, at the very bottom, there’s medium sized letters.

YongMi has an M, Sunhee has the I, I have the S, and Mi sun has the T.

It spells MIST. We put it in order from oldest to youngest.

We were finished and we snuck out through the window. It was already 5 and we had to meet B2ST at the hideout so we all can go together.

I drove my car there and hid it somewhere.

When we walked inside of the hideout, B2ST was already ready:

 

[Minus Yoseob's headphones]

“Where’s that thing that goes around your mouth?” I asked.

“We’re not going to wear it since we fought Bigbang so many times, but we will wear it if it’s a group we never fought before or only a couple of times. We also keep it with us though, just in case the cops come.” Hyunseung explained.

 You guys should wear yours though; Bigbang mentioned they never fought you guys in the letter.” Doojoon said.

We all nodded and put up our mouth thingy and headed to the alley near the mall.

 

THIS FREAKING ! SORRY! I just don’t know what to do right now for this story. Sorry, again. I’m kinda happier with my other fanfic

“My One and Only you”

If you guys haven’t checked it out you guys should! It's a Yoseob fanfics as well ^^

Well. See you guys next time!