Back Off

My Secret Life as a Gangster

YOSEOBS POV

I went over to Min and signalled her to get up. I held out my hand to her and she took it and stood up like the first time we met. The exact same thing happened too. . .  she leaned forward too much and ended up being an inch from my face. I smirked and pecked her on the lips. Were dating, so it wont be bad at all. ;)

I see her blushing then i smile and lead her towards Dongwoon, who is already with the others, getting ready to leave.

When we start walking, someone calls out

"HEEEY!!! B2ST! LOONG TIME NO SEE!" 

I turn around to find Seung-Ho and MBLAQ coming towards us.

"What do you want." growled Doojoon. Min and i were in the back of the group.

"Why cant we say hi to old friends?" Thunder asked

"Ani, we're not old friends. . . " Kikwang mummbled.

"Hey, Yoseob." Joon said.

"What do you want. We were just leaving." I said going to the front of the group next to Doojoon. I let go of Min's hand, but i didnt notice she followed me. I see Joon's eyes go from me, to the person next to me. No, not Doojoon. Min.

"Not until you introduce me to like pretty young lady." Joon said smiling at her. Mblaq eyes went to her and they smiled too.

WTF.

"Ooo. . . shes cute." They all said in unison.

I glared at them.

"So. . . who are you, and what are you doing with B2ST?" Joon asked Min coming a step closer to her.

"I-" Min started but i cutt her off.

"Shes my girlfriend, Min." I growled.

They all looked suprised. I put my arm around her and held her close.

"Yoseob, that never stopped me . . ." Joon said

"Back off. . . its best for you." I said.

"Okay then . . . but imma warn you. I always get wat i want." He said

I pulled Min closer.

"Lets just go Yoseob. They're not worth it." Junhyung said and we turned arounf with one last glare and walked off.

When we got back to the hideout, everyone had things to do, so we were just all alone. Me and Min. Watching TV.

I scoot closer to her and put my arm around her and nuzzled my head against her neck.

She giggled. "Yes Seobie?" She asked.

"Hmm??" I ask

"Do you need anything??" 

"Promise me to only look at me?" I asked.

She laughed.

"OF COURSE!!! duh,   I wub u!" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and laughed at her childeshness.

"Awh, my girlfriend is so cute." I said.

She looks up and me and kisses me. We break our kiss and watch TV again in each other's embrace.

Lee Joon, my girlfriend will only stay MINE. MINE only. You will NEVER get her. 

No, you cant take away something important in my life. 

 

 

short chapter, im very sleepy!! NIGHTIE NIGHT!!

 

 

BIGBANG!! WHOO!!!!! I LOOVE THEM LIKE HOW I LOOOVE B2ST AND HOW I LOOVE MBLAQ!!!! WHOO!!! too sleepy to fins more photos :(
night subs!!! ^^