Run Away Baby

My Secret Life as a Gangster

MINS POV

i started packing my fighting clothes first and put it in the very bottom of my suitcase. After about an hour, i was finished with 2 suitcases.

I layed on my bed and texted Mi Sun, YongMi and Sunhee about my situation. I told them they can sneak into this room anytime to get ready before fighting. I am really going to miss my gangter days 

T.T

i start packing again and i finish when its about 10. 

I lay on my bed again.

Junhyung walks in my room and closes the door behind him,

"How did you find out before me?" I asked.

"I heard my mom talking on the phone," he mummbled

there was a moment of silence.

"I told B2ST about your problem." He said

"And? Its not like its going to change my appa's mind." i said

"But we came up with a plan." He said sitting on the edge of my bed,

I immediatly sat up. " Im all ears."

"Okay, Yoseob is going to pick you up tonight and take you somewhere far. I'll sneak your suitcases in my car and take it to the hideout and tell you guys when to come back, arasso? You guys have to be at a far place for a couple of days okay? We dont want your appa to be looking for you, since he is a very wealthy man." Junhyung whispered.

i nodded

"And pack a few clothes in a backpack and bring it with you, okay?" He said.

i nodded again then hugged him.

"Kamsahmnisa." i whisped

He patted my head and i quickly grabbed a few clothes and packed them in a backpack.

Junhyung took my suitcases and snuck downstairs. My appa wasn't there since he's going to pick me up in the morning.

 

-a couple hours later-

It was 3 am, and i hears a knocking on my window.

I saw Yoseob on the tree near it and i quickly got out of bed. I let him in.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me just put on shorts and a sweater. Turn around." I said and he did as i told then i dressed up in this:

http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=371522

"Okay, lets go." I said grabbing my backpack

We snuck out through the window and he led me to a motorcycle.

"You own a motorcycle?" I asked grabbing the helmet he held out to me.

he nodded putting his helmet on and went on the motorcycle. I just stood there.

"You coming?" He asked.

"O-okay." i said then put on my helmet and went on and put my arms around him.

"Hold on tight." He said and we sped off.

 

-A couple hours later-

I fell asleep on Yoseob's back, and he woke me up. I looked around.

Where were we!?

We were in a forest looking place. Yoseob took his helmet off and i did the same.

He laced our hands together and he led me through this little path:

 

I blushed and he continued walking. He stopped and took out a blind fold from his pocket and put it on me.

Then he grabbed my hand again and we continued walking.

"Where are we going?" i asked,

"Trust me." He said and we continued walking more and he finally stopped and went behind me and took off the blind fold.

I gasped at the beautiful sight.

"Yoseob . . ." i was out of words.

"Do you like it?" He asked looking down at his feet.

" I love it!" i exclaimed and turned around and hugged him.

He was suprised at first, then he hugged me back. He stayed like that for a couple of seconds then we broke away.

"Come on, you must be tired." He said then led meback to the motorcycle.

We rode again and came at a stop in front of a house.

 

"Wow... its so pretty." i said and we went in.

I we went upstairs and he showed me to a room with a balcony.

"Uh... is it okay if we share a room?" He asked shyly.

I nodded and i went to the balcony.

I looked around and Yoseob went beside me.

"Isnt that the waterfall you took me to see earlier?" I asked,

"Yeah, but i wanted to show you the waterfall first, then the house, and i couldnt exactly put the motorcyle down that tiny path way, so i had to go around to get to the house, which takes a couple of minutes. But you can go to the waterfall if you take that pathway in the middle over there. Its not as tiny as the other one." He said pointing. 

I turned to him.

"Yoseob . . . Kamsahmnida." I said then wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. We stared deeply in each other's eyes for a moment and we leaned in closer and our faces were only inches away. 

"I . . .Love you." He said then closed the space between us.

It was a sweet, passionate kiss.

We pulled away.

"I know its only been a few days but . . . I love you too." I said then kissed his cheek.

He smiled and we kissed again.

We turned to the pretty view and the sun was rising. It was already about 6 i guess.

The sunrise:

 

He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on the crook of my neck.

I yawned after a couple of minutes.

"You wanna sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, im really tired. You should sleep too, you must be tired after all you did for me." i said.

we went inside and went on the comfy bed.

He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

 

-later on-

i woke up to the sunlight on my face. I checked the time on a nearby clock.

It was already 1 in the afternoon?

I got up and dressed up in this:

http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=371180

i had a swimsuit under it, because i was going swimming at the waterfall.

I went downstairs and made my self a sandwich. i was suprised there was food in the cabinets.

Maybe Yoseob went shopping?

I was happily eating my sandwhich leaning against the counter and then a sleepy Yoseobbie came downstairs rubbing his eyes.

"MIIN!!" he said and hugged me.

I finshed the last bite of my sandwhich and turned around and kissed his nose.

"Your too cute." i said

He noticed what i was wearing and it looked like i wasnt wearing any pants.

"A-are y-y-you w-wearing a-anything u-u-under t-that?" He stuttered

i giggled and decided to .

"Ani, why would i? Im only with you," I said then winked.

His face turned red.

i laughed. "Just Kidding." 

He let out a sigh.

"Awh, i thought you were telling the truth! I was so excited. . . "  He said looking down.

"What!?" i said

"Just kidding." He said then smiled.

We both laughed. 

"So, what are you wearing under that?" he asked.

" A bathing suit, I was gonna go swimming at the waterfall." i said

he pouted. "Without me?" 

"You looked so peaceful and cute sleeping, i didnt want to bother you." 

"Im awake now, wait for me!" he said then ran upstairs. He came back 2 minutes later wearing swimming trunks and . . . shirtless.

"Lets go." He smiled.

"O-okay." i said then we went out the door.

the walk to the waterfall was really nice. we held hands and talked all lovey dovey and stuff.

We arrived there, and i took off the thing that was on top of my bathing suit and i was wearing this bathingsuit:

http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=342099

I jumped in the water and Yoseob followed.

"WHOO!!!!" I yelled out after my head popped up.

i looked around.

"YOSEOB!?" I called out

all of a sudden, something grabs my leg.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream, then Yoseob pops up and starts laughing.

"YAH!" I said the swan to the dry area.

"NOO! MIN! WAAIT FOR YOSEOBBIE!" He said the swam after me. I ran to the top of the waterfall.

"MIN! LET ME JUMP WITH YOU!" He yelled out running to me.

"Who said i was going to j- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream.

He jumped on me and hugged me, causing us to fall from the top of the waterfall. Then, i felt something on my lips to keep me from screaming.

He kissed me to make me shut up... awh, how sweet.

He hit the water and we broke away and met each other on top.

I smiled and swam to him and put my arms around his neck.

"That was a nice way to make me shuddup." i said she placed my head on the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

" I know." he whispered

 

 

THIS IS TURNING INTO A ROMANCE STORY! I was planning to make this story half gangsterish and romanitcish, so yeah . . . anyways, see you guys next update! I was in a good mood and since i had no homework, i updated 3 times! Feel free to comment ^^ keke, changed the pic in chapter 6.