MBLAQ + BEAST + BIGBANG = MBLEASTBANG

My Secret Life as a Gangster

YOSEOBS POV

As Min and i were lying on the grass, Maknae come up to me. 

"Hyung!! Come're!" He said.

I looked at Min and she nodded signalling me to go.

I stood up and went to Dongwoon.

"Eh?" I said

"Mblaq's here..." He said

"Mwoh!? We havn't seen them in a while . . ." I trailed off.

Mblaq was one of our greatest enemies.They are frucking bastards who thing they are all that.

We sometimes call them "Mblastards"

Mblaq and B2ST has a history.

 *Dreamy music starts to play and . . . FLASHBACK!!-

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" Yoseob called out. He was only 7 years old.
He was calling out to his hyung, Lee Joon. He was 9 years old at the time. They have been bestfriends ever since they were 4 years old.
" Yoseob, why are you late??" Joon asked
"Mian. . . i took my nap a bit longer today!! Im sowy hyung!" Yoseob pouted
"Aish . . . okay, lets just go now!! I have someone to introduce you to!!" Joon said running to the playground. Little Yoseob followed behind.
Joon came to a stop. There were 4 other boys there. 
"Hyung, whos this??" Yoseob asked.
"This is Seung-Ho, G.O, Cheong Doong but you can call him Thunder, and the youngest, Mir. These are my new friends at school i was telling you about." Joon intoduced them by pointing.
Joon and Yoseob went to different schools. They only knew each other because their mother's were really close friends.
"Seung-Ho and G.O are 10 , Cheong Doong is 7 and Mir is younger than you by 1 year." Joon said
"You didnt tell me you were going to introduce your friends to me, i could've brought my friends too Hyung!!" Yoseob said.
"Okay, well, i just wanted you to meet them. We can go back here tomorrow if you like. And you can bring your friends." Joon suggested.
"Okay Hyung!!" Yoseob said.
All afternoon, the boys played games and they got along very quickly. When it was time to go home, nobody wanted to. 

-THE NEXT DAY-
"Yoseob Hyung, who did you want us to meet again?" Little Dongwoon asked scratching his head.
"To meet his Hyung! Remember??" Doojoon asked playfully bonking Dongwoon's head
" Doojoon Hyung, Joon Hyung is older than you by one year" Yoseob said
"Is there any our age Yoseob??"  Kikwang asked.
"Hmmm...." Yoseob said
"OH!! Yeah, theres one. Cheong Doong. You can call him Thunder though." Yoseob said
"Do you guys have any coke?" Junhyung asked
"Is that all you care about?" Hyunseung asked
When they arrived at the park, Yoseob ran up to Joon and his friends.
"Hyung! These are my friends, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung are 9, Kikwang is 7 like mee!! and Dongwoon is the youngest. He's 6 like Mir." Yoseob said.

Joon nodded and introduced the MBLAQ members to his friends.
Seung-Ho smirked and walked to a nearby bench that had a dodge ball.
"Psh, Joon, why'd you invite these little kids? They're so immature." He said walking back to them.
"N-no. . . D-Doojoon is m-" Joon started
"Woow. . .  so you're sticking up to them?" Seung-Ho questioned
"Seung-Ho, let it go. The're just lit-" G.O started putting his hand to Seung-Ho's shoulder , but he shurgged it off.
"SHUTUP! WHOS THE LEADER HERE?" Seung-Ho shouted at G.O. G.O, backed away.
Joon looked back to find Yoseob and his friends were no where in sight.

-A COUPLE YEARS LATER-
Yoseob is now 11 and Joon is 13.
Seung-Ho learned how to tolerate B2ST, but still spoke out his mind about how annoying and childish they were openly ruining the mood. Thunder, G.O and Mir made good friends with B2ST, but Joon wasn't being a good Hyung to Yoseob ever since that day.
He would often ignore Yoseob sometimes, or yell at him for the slightest mistake. Yoseob has enough.
He went up to Joon who was sitting on a bench and decided to talk to him. 
Yoseob snuck up behind him aand. . .
"BOOO!!!" Yoseob yelled in Joon's year.
"WHAT THE . . .  YANG YOSEOB!" Joon turned around. Yoseob expected to see a face full of playful angriness [gets wat i mean?? when ur mad, but not really mad.] . . .  but instead, he just saw pure hatred.
"Hyung, im so sor-"
"SHUT UP YOU IMMATURE FREAK!" Joon yelled.
"I-Im"
"NO!" 
"Okay, these past few years, you have been becoming further and further away from me, which leads you to being a bad brother and friend to me. Where's my hyung?" Yoseob crossed his arms and glared at Joon.
"He's grown up, and found someone whos worth something." Yoseob heard a voice behind him. He spun around to find Seung-Ho smirking. He went next to Joon and put an arm around him.
"Yoseob, i think its best if you just leave Joon here alone." Seung-Ho said.
"Joon?" Yoseob looked at Joon. It semmed as if Seung-Ho brain washed him.
"Go away." Joon said coldly. Yoseob sighed and turned around and ran to B2ST to tell them the whole story.

-WHAT HAPPENED AFTER-
Joon and Yoseob were no longer friends and MBLAQ and B2ST hardly talked to each other. Seung-Ho stole Doojoon's girlfriend and Junhyung's girlfriend [2 different girls] within 2 months. He broke both of their hearts. Gikwang was about to get a lead dacing role, and it was good for collage, but Thunder had to ruin it by 'accidentally' tripping causing the water he was holding, to spill on Gikwang's shoes that was required for his dance. He never got another chance like that again. Thunder, Mir and G.O has been acting up more and more like bad friends lately, and soon, they all turned their backs on B2ST, like how Joon did. 
 3 years later, all of B2ST moved to a different school in a different part of Seoul, and started a new life there. They were instantly poplular because of their good looks and charms. 
They officially named themselves B2ST/ BEAST, the new kingka's of the school they went to. Yoseob was watching the news with his friends, to check the weather since no one wanted to get the computer upstairs . . . laziness.... anyways, a report came up about a gang called MBLAQ. They saw pictures of Joon and his friends. They said they were to top gangsters in Seoul. All of B2ST looked at each other, and everyone was thinking the same exact thing . . . DESTROY MBLAQ FOR ALL THE THEY WENT THROUGH.

While B2ST was walking down the street, they heard cries of help. A voice of a. . .  guy?? They went to a nearby alley and found GD''s bloody body on the floor surrounded my a gang. They were out numbered, but didnt see, to notice B2ST sneaking up behind them. Doojoon didnt know why, but he started to beat the crap out of two guys. The rest of GD's gang was on the floor bleeding like crazy. The rest of the B2ST members helped and after all the punching and kicking and shoving and etc. . .  BIGBANG took them to their nearby hideout and they all became good friends. BIGBANG helped B2ST get a good start on being a gang. If it wernt for saving Bigbang, they wouldnt be the top gang in Seoul today. BIGBANG knows about B2ST and MBLAQ's history, so they wanted in on the revenge because BIGBANG and MBLAQ were rivals too, but for gang reasons. BIGBANG and B2ST are now aliies along with MIST.

-END OF THE FREEAKING LONG FLASHBACKS-


hey guys!! How was the FREEAKING long flashback? Double update today!! Haha, like the chap name??

^^

 

sorry, no bigbang here, next chap there will b though!!