a walk in the park [2/2]

My Secret Life as a Gangster

 

Kikwang?? Just kidding!!! Of course it’s Yoseob. If it was Kikwang, my heart wouldn’t be beating really fast right now. Wait, why is it beating so fast?

YOSEOBS POV

I was walking in the park around 2 am. I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking of Min. Her pretty eyes her pretty pink lips, well, pretty much everything about her. I was too busy thinking, I bumped into a person. I looked up to see Min.

“Min?” I asked

“Yoseob? What are you doing here at this time?” a she asked.

“I think I should be asking you the same question. Well, I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking of-“I stopped myself.

“I was uhh . . . thinking. Just thinking. Yeah . . . nothing else.” I finished my sentence.

“Same here.” She shyly said.

“So, uh, you wanna walk together?” I asked.

“Okay.” She said and we were walking for about 20 minutes just getting to know each other and making jokes, sharing stories, stuff like that. Turns out, Junhyung was right. She is my ideal girl, inside and out.

I got bored of walking to I said.

“Tag you’re it.” I said then ran off.

“YAH!” She yelled then chased after me.

“IF YO WIN, I’LL BUY YOU ICECREAM TOMORROW!” I yelled and she surprisingly ran faster.

 

NO ONES POV

After 20 more minutes of playing tag around the trees in the park

 [Basically, that open space in the picture.] , Yoseob was the last one to be tagged but he was really tired so he finally said “IM FREAKING TIRED! LET’S CALL IT A TIE AND ILL STILL BUY YOU ICECREAM!!!” I yelled. Man, she runs pretty fast.

She stopped then I caught up with her.

He layed down on the ground as she did the same. They were both panting hard then Junhyung called Min.

 

JUNHYUNGS POV

WHERE THE HECK WAS MIN!? HER WINDOW WAS OPEN AND SHES NO WHERE IN SIGHT! WHAT IF MBLAQ OR BIGBANG STOLE HER!?

[You’ll learn about them later, in this story, they’re gangs as well.]

I was thirsty so I got up and when I passed Min’s room, I decided to check up on her being the over protective big brother I am, to find her MISSING!

I called her on my phone and thank goodness she picked up.

 

NO ONES POV

“Yeboseyo?” Min picked up panting. They both were really tired since it was non-stop running.

“MIN! THANK GOODNESS YOURE ALL RIGHT! I saw your window open and I thought someone stole you!” Junhyung said letting out a sigh of relief.

“I’m alright; thanks for worrying.” Min said

“Where are you at this hour? Are you alone!?” Junhyung asked.

“Relax, I can take care of myself, but I’m with Yoseob.” Min said

“WAIT! WHY THE HECK ARE IS YOU WITH YOSEOB? AT 2:40 IN THE MORNING!? AND WHY ARE YOU PANTING? DID HE TRY ANYTHING WITH YOU? IF HE DID, THAT BAS-“Junhyung said but got interrupted my bursts of laughter.

Yoseob over heard the conversation because the phone was on speaker phone.

“Hyung, I didn’t do anything.” Yoseob said between laughter.

“You have a dirty mind!” Min said laughing

“Oh . . . what did you guys do then?” Junhyung asked slightly embarrassed.

“I was walking in the park when I bumped into Yoseob. We were walking and talking for a while, and then he just said “Tag! You’re it!” then we played tag for 20 minutes non-stop.” Min explained.

“Then we called it a tie and we layed on the ground and you called then . . . yeah.” Yoseob finished.

“Oh . . . ahah, mianhae. Min come home before you pass out at breakfast tomorrow for lack of sleep.” Junhyung said

“Arasso.” Min said groaning, but it ended up sounding like a moan.

“WHY DID YOU MOAN? YAH, IF YOU GUYS LIED-“Junhyung started again.

“Hyung, she groaned, but it sounded like a moan. You should stop watching .” Yoseob said.

“I’ll take her home if you want.” Yoseob offered.

“YAH! I DO NOT WATCH THAT! but are you sure you guys aren’t lieing, because if you are-“Junhyung started to say AGAIN.

“ANIYO!” They both said then hung up.

-at Min/Junhyung house-

*THEY FREAKING HUNG UP ON ME!?

Junhyung thought.

-Back at the park-

“Thanks for offering to walk me home.” Min said.

“No problem, but tomorrow, I’m taking you out for ice cream!” Yoseob said.

“Okay, what time?” Min asked.

“Around 3 in the afternoon.” He said

“Okiies.” Min said then they were walking, talking, laughing, and sharing stories as if they knew each other for a very long time.

 

Hey guys!!! How did you like it??