The start of it all

My Secret Life as a Gangster

 

MINS POV

Today is the day I’m finally seeing my brother after 3 years! If you’re wondering about me I’ll tell you my story:

I was raised by my mother and father until the age of 7. I was walking home from the park and I stop in front of my house to see my Appa crying with my mother’s lifeless body in his hands. Cops were everywhere and ambulances were too. I was taken to the police station and they told me a gang killed my mother because of her and my father’s debts. They didn’t know which gang it was, but it only left a letter which said the letter M in it. I cried and cried. My appa couldn’t stay and bear the painful memories for she was killed in front of his own eyes. He left me with my auntie whom I never met before. I had to move to a new school and I made new friends, but I couldn’t ignore the pain I feel inside. My auntie had a son older than me by one year. Junhyung. We became best friends and I told him what happened. He was very sympathetic and protective of me and I called him my brother. People in school would think that I am his sister, but I’m his cousin. I didn’t correct them when they said “oh is that your brother?” I would just nod my head. By the time I was 13, I decided to be a gangster to take revenge on that gang. I kept that letter. Junhyung was a gangster too, but I didn’t know until I was 14. He belonged to one of the most brutal gangs in Seoul. I never met any of his gang members though. When I turned 15, his parents sent him off to America for 3 years so when they travel there, they have him to hang out with. I still talked to him through webcam every 3 months, because we were too busy to talk daily.

Don’t let looks fool you. Just because my friends and I look innocent, doesn’t mean we fight innocently.

My gang wears masks over our mouths with MIST on it so they won’t see our whole face.

And that is my past and the reason why I am where I am now.

My gang is the most feared girl gang ever.

“MIN! LETS GO TO THE AIRPORT!” my mother yelled. I call my auntie mother now since she has been a mother to me these past few years.

“OKAY!” I yelled as I got out of the house.

-After picking up Junhyung in the airport-

We arrived at home and I went to Junhyung’s room to talk to him.

“So, where’s your friends?” I asked

“They are coming here tomorrow. All together. We’ll be meeting up at our hideout. Bring your friends too, my friends want to meet them.” He said flopping on the bed.

“Okay! Goodnight Junnie.” I said then left the room before he can throw a pillow at me for calling him Junnie

“IT’S JOKER!” I heard him yell then I snickered.

 

-The next day-

Junhyung woke up early to meet up with his friends at their hideout while I dressed up in a big black hoodie with white ripped shorts and black and white high tops. I put on a hat:

 

Drove my car:

 

 

 And picked up Mi Sun, Sun Hee and Yong Mi.

“Are they cute?” Yong Mi asked

“I don’t know.” I said

“Are they bitter?” asked Mi sun

“Ooo!! Are they s??” asked Sun Hee

“I DON’T FRUCKING KNOW! I haven’t met them yet.” I said

 

We finally arrived there and when I walked in I saw 6 guys.

One was Junhyung.

One looked very muscular, the other foreign, the other leader-like, one was sleeping and the other was blonde and didn’t look like a gangster at all! He looked like a little boy.

“Min, Mi sun, Sun Hee, Yong Mi! These are my friends, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Yoseob. Doojoon is 19 and so am I but he’s older. Yoseob and Kikwang are your age but Yoseob is older Hyunseung is 17 and Dongwoon is 17 but Dongwoon is the maknae. ” Junhyung pointed out. He then woke up Hyunseung by smacking his head. Hyunseung grabbed a nearby pillow then slapping his face with it and turned his attention to us.

[I put them in order in how I described them in Min’s eyes]

 

I nodded then my friends and I introduced ourselves.

“Doojoon is the leader of our group.” Junhyung said after Yong Mi, our leader, introduced herself.

“Hyung, do they know?” whispered Yoseob, but I could hear him.

My brother nodded.

“Oh okay. I wanna see you guys fight!” he exclaimed then the rest agreed, even my brother!

“Wait, we can just fight someone just like that! We fight for reasons!” I said.

“But I haven’t seen you guys fight, and I’ve known you ever since I can remember!” Junhyung said.

“Fight us!” Kikwang suggested.

“I can’t fight my sister!” Junhyung protested.

“How about it’s just me, Yoseob, Doojoon and Dongwoon?” Kikwang said

“OKAY!” everyone agreed, except MIST.

“Come on! Why not?” Yoseob asked then pouted.

Oh gosh. How can this innocent boy be a gangster!? Especially one of the most brutal ones!?

“Aish! Okay, fine just stop pouting.” Yong Mi and I said at the same time.

“Yay, so Leader vs. leader, maknae vs. maknae, Kikwang vs. Sun Hee, and me vs. you.” Yoseob said cheerfully.

Everyone agreed and went to a clear open space.

It was maknae vs. maknae first.

WHOO!! WE WON!

Then Kikwang vs. Sunhee

TIE!

Leader vs. leader

TIE!

Now, it was me vs. Yoseob.

I have to win this to win!!

I smirked.

“Come at me.” I simply said.

He was going to punch me then I dogged it then grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall.

He pushed me back and I fell but I made him fall with my foot.

I stood up, but he grabbed my arm and used me to pull himself up so that almost made me fall forwards, but I did a flip and I landed on my feet.

The fight lasted for one hour and I gave him 3 bruises.

He gave me 3 as well, but it wasn’t that visible.

After 30 more minutes, we both gave up.

I was panting hard as he helped me up.

“Nice, for a girl you’re actually pretty brutal.” He said

“Thanks.” I said.

As he pulled me up, I accidentally leaned too much forward and my face and his face was a couple of inches apart.

“Uh. . .  I-I gotta go.” I said then turned away, blushing

“YAH! YANG YOSEOB! WHY MY SISTER’S FACE RED!? WHAT DID YOU DO?” Junhyung yelled. Then he noticed his face was red too.

I quickly said good-bye to everyone and I drove the girls back to their houses.

 

JUNHYUNGS POV

I went up to Yoseob.

“So, do you like my sister?” I asked

“Yeah, she’s pretty cool.” He said

I chucked.

“No, I mean, like-like.” I said

“Uhm . . .  I-I think she’s cute, but. . . “He said scratching the back of his head

“AWHH! LITTLE YOSEOBIE’S GOT A CRUSH!!!” the BEAST members teased.

“Y-YAH! S-SHUT UP! SOMEONE MIGHT HEAR YOU!” he said

“Oh, so you do admit it.” I said poking his cheek

“I don’t know, she is my ideal girl though.” He said

“What’s your ideal type again?” I scratched my head.

“Cute girls.” Kikwang said

“With long hair.” Dongwoon added.

“HMMM… that looks like her! How about personality?” I asked.

He told me [I’m not sure what he looks for in a girl’s personality]

“Okay, now it just sounds like your describing her.” I said

“But I just met her.” He said

“Yeah, but I’ve known her for a long time, and that’s defiantly her!” I said

“Well… c-can I ask her out on a date?” he asked looking down at his feet.

“Yeah sure! Just don’t break her heart if you guys end up going out.” I said patting his back

“Which you will!” Doojoon said

And we all started teasing him again.

“YOU GUYS! AISH!! IM GOING HOME! CYA TOMORROW.” He said running out in embarrassment.

I chuckled. This is going to be good.

 

Hi guys! I’m back with another fanfic even though I didn’t finish my other one… I just needed to write this! Here’s chapter 1 and I know it’s kind boring, but the start of stories are mostly boring so, yeah, sorry about that. Remember that I love comments! Until next time, BYE!! ^^