Two

KARMA

NORMAL POV:

 

First Month of School Year...

 

At last, Senior Neophytes have done their bullying activity. After bullying Denise, they decided to make friends with her so that they'll get extra help when it comes to their homeworks and such.

 

"Why would I make friends with you? You always bully me." Denise said, her eyes were teary as she remember what SeN did to her. For the past month, the bullying activity of SeN together with other Neos have gone too far. There was that one time, when they put ants on Denise's uniform. The girl had lots of rashes. Luckily, Denise resisted to scratch her nody so there were no wounds. The last activity made by SeN was worse. They mixed a whole bottle of glue to Denise's juice. The girl had seizure that almost cost her life. She was sent to the hospital and luckily survived.

 

"Please? We are sorry." Lay said while doing the "puppy eyes' thing.

 

"We have paid for your hospital bill so please forgive us." Kris butted in.

 

"Yeah. Let us be friends." Xiumin did the puppy eyes too.

 

Denise raised her head and looked at the SeN. "I already forgave you. But we can't be friends unless you prove to me that you will not abuse my kindness." 

 

SeN nodded then hugged the girl. They are being friendly in the outside but internally screaming out of annoyance.

 

Denise smiled after being hugged by the boys. She then said, "I heard that the school's curriculum will change."

 

"Where did you get thet rumor?" Suho asked in curiousity.

 

"Hmm. I just overheard some school staffs talking about it."

 

"What is it all about?"

 

"I heard that the owner slash director of this school will not allow students to graduate when they have a failing grade in just one subject." Denise said while taking out a pice of bread from her tupperware.

 

Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Suho and Luhan literally opened their mouth. They couldn't believe of the news they got from Denise.

 

"W-wh-why? H-How d-did that h-happen?" Luhan was so nervous.

 

"I gave them the idea."

 

"You? You gave them idea? How?" Kris was whispering but you can feel the intense of his voice. Everybody felt it except for the dumb girl, Denise.

 

"Yes me. I told you, I am related to the owner. I gave them that idea so that students will study harder. It's for our own good right?" The girl smiled to the SeN.

 

The five boys, on the other hand, nodded even though they are keeping their anger to what Denise did. SeN were worried about it because they have two or more failing grades in some subject. They did not expect that this will happen. The past curriculum was not like this. It was very easy to pass a subject, specially if you are beautiful or handsome or rich. Just donate some gadgets to the school, the teachers and staffs will give you a good grade and impression. But now, it is not like that anymore.

 

SeN will really need to focus and do their best so that they will pass. Their gorgeous faces is unacceptable in this new curriculum.

 

 Kris changed the topic to ease the anger growing within him. 

 

"So.. are you coming to the ELITE ball?" He asked Denise as if he didn't ask her last month.

 

"Hmm. I will not." Denise said as she bows her head. SeN were internally screaming because they won't see Denise's ugly face at the ball. While the girl is not looking, they look at each other and an automatic curve from their lips was formed.

 

"But Leland will be there." Denise raised her head.

 

"Leland?" Lay asked. "Who is Leland?"

 

"The owner of the school. The child of a very influential Elite, Mr. Song."

 

◇♡♤♧

 

"WHAAAAT?" The leader doing the initiation was shocked when he heard the news from SeN.

 

"Yes. It's true. The teachers confirmed it while we were having a group activity." Denise made a big change to the SeN point of view. That beauty of faces will not be considered anymore as basis of grade-giving. The idea really make SeN go to a deep thinking.

 

"What if we couldn't make it?" Lay asked.

 

The leader frowned. He knew the capabilities of the Neos. They just have goodlookds and talent but they do not have brain. SeN was really stressed out now. Their studies are already bad, and the girl just introduced them to another difficulty because of the idea she gave to the school's owner. They will not allow Denise to get through with this issue. 

 

"You will follow my instructions. For just two weeks. Or you all will be out." The leader said to the twelve boys.

 

Denise unintentionally made them suffer.

 

It is now their time to get even.

 

"Take her. Ruin her. Make her regret what she did to all of you. Twelve against one. One against Twelve. If she wants war, give her war. If she wants peace, then kill her." Leader said in very intense voice.

 

"B-but... isn't it i-im-immoral to do something like that?" Lay gulped after raising the question.

 

"What she's doing to all twelve of you is immoral. She is making your lives difficult. And thanks for that question, Lay. To test your honesty, I am giving you a special order." The leader gave his evil smirk that made Lay's throat dry.

 

"W-what is i-it?"

 

"You are going to do it first. For an hour before giving her to the other neophytes." The leader said causing everyone to drop their jaws. "That is all. You are dismissed." And the initiation leader left.

 

Luhan and Xiumin went into Lay and put their arms around his shoulder. " Don't worry bro. It would be fun. Just don't look at her while you do it." Xiumin laughed.

 

"And make sure you don't release your worms inside her. I know that she will be your first." Luhan said and everybody laughed.

 

"It is so tragic hyung. You will lose your ity to an ugly girl." Tao and Kai rolled on the floor laughing.

 

Among the group, the only innocent minded about '' is Lay. That is why they .

 

"Stop it guys. We still have a problem." Suho spanked his co-neophytes. " We need to invite her to a sort of party so that we could do the leader's order." Then all of them went in silence and think about a solution.

 

"I have an idea!" Kyungsoo interrupted his hyungs. He was smiling like he is going to kill somebody. Creepy yet adorable smile.

 

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Actually, I have none. Hehehe." And he earned a smack Chanyeol. "Ouch hyung! Hmm..Let us just focus on what are we going to wear for the ELITE ball. It is tomorrow night, right?" Kyungsoo said while massaging the back of his head.

 

"How about we wear troll costumes?" Chen suggested.

 

"It would suit you, Jongdae. Hahaha." Baekhyun laughed and snorted. 

 

"Well, anything you can suggest Baek-hyung?" Sehun who was just sitting behind Baek.

 

"I suggest we should wear fairy costumes." Baekhyun said while nodding.

 

"Gross!"-Kai

 

"No way!"-Xiumin

 

"Totally, not my style."- Kris

 

"It will only look good on Luhan-ssi." Lay said and immediately ran away.

 

"Yah! I am manly! I will not wear anything like that!" Luhan screamed and ran after Lay.

 

"How about we wear armors? Like some kind of spartans." Tao said.

 

"Armors are heavy. How are we supposed to eat if we carry real weapons ad such?" Sehun reacted.

 

"Guys! Stop it already. We are going to wear a prince suit." Suho said and almost everyone agreed.

 

"That is good but, why prince? Why not "KING SUIT"? Kris and Xiumin asked at the same time.

 

"Because we are still neophytes. The Kings are the ELITE members already." Suho explained in a calm voice.

 

"Okay. Let us wear prince suit then!" And the twelve guys gathered together, forming a circle and bumped their knuckles as a sign of agreement.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

ELITE BALL

(Fantasy Land Concept)

 

The location is a dome-shaped building exclusively for ELITE members and family. The big parking lot was full of expensive limousines and such. There are only few people entering the building. They were dressed formally, contrary to the theme of the Ball.

 

Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O., Tao, Kai and Sehun walked out like real princes. The staffs and crews who organized the ELITE Ball were looking at the twelve drop-dead-gorgeous teenagers.

 

When they enter the event room, they were astonished because the place was really beautiful and elegant. They have seen lots of event rooms way back, but the place for tonight was perfection.

 

An organizer went up to them and guided them to their seats were other neos are seated. They walked with their chins up and with confidence. Every table has fifteen chairs. The table in front was their place. They started to look around. Only the neophytes were dressed that is related to the Ball's concept. The real ELITEs, including their parents were wearing formal suits and gowns.

 

"You will share seats with three more neophytes." The organizer said and then he left.

 

As a group, they started criticizing every neophyte in the location. They laughed when they saw someone wearing a pizza costume. There is someone who looked like hulk. And there is guy who wears a fairy costume. He even had a magic wand.

 

Few minutes later, two persons went into their table. They were guided by the same organizer. They sat and talked with the twelve boys.

 

"I am Kim and this is Kit. We are nineteen." And they shook hands with the twelve boys. The twin boys were wearing warriow suit.

 

The program started even though there are more people who are still coming by. 

 

"I am so bored." Baekhyun complained.

 

"Ugh, me too. I am sleepy as hell. Let's sneak out." Chanyeol murmured.

 

"No one is leaving." Suho, Kris and Lay simultaneuosly said.

 

"Actually, nobody can leave this place right now." Somebody interrupted the boys. They looked at the vacant seat awhile ago. It was already occupied by person wearing a ninja suit.

 

"Hello. My name is Leland." The ninja said.

 

The twelve Neos and the twin were about to shake hands but they got interrupted by someone. It was the emcee and he shouted: "LET THE ELIMINATION BEGIN!!"

 

From there, a bunch of people forcefully grabbed every neophytes in the place. They were tied up, blindfolded and placed at the stage. They felt that the stage was like having an earthquake.

 

And later on, they didn't know that the stage were covered by a huge glass. Water came out from the ground of the stage. It was filling out the whole place just like an aquarium.

 

"THE FIRST THIRTY NEOPHYTES TO GET OUT OF AQUARIUM WILL BE QUALIFIED FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF INITIATION. NO OTHER RULES. THERE ARE NO SECOND CHANCES. PASS OR FAIL. GOODLUCK!" The emcee said and the audiences clapped their hands.

 

"Hyungs! Where are you? I-I s-still do not know how to swim!" Blindfolded, Sehun begged for help. But no one could hear him because the noise of all the neophytes was so loud.

 

The water level continues to increase and it is already at knee level. The number of neophytes that already took off the rope tied on their hands is none. Few minutes have gone and the water level is already at Sehun's chest. He could hardly breathe. He is raising himself so that he could gasp for air. He felt that something keeps on touching his body but he ignored it.

 

Before he freed his hands, the emcee shouted a number. One. Meaning, a neophyte completed the task already. From there, he immediate took off his blindfold and was absolutely shocked of what he saw. The water was full of swimming animals. Snakes, eels and such. 

 

Two. Three. Four...... Twenty seven.

 

The water level was at Sehun's chin. He couldn't move. he couldn't swim and he is afraid of the swimming animals. He looked up at the hanging bridge made by the staffs. He saw his hyungs. Everyone of them, plus the twin, Kim and Kit.

 

"I give up." Sehun whispered for he really couldn't pass this  challenge. And then he closed his eyes as he give a deep sigh before he drown. He really wished that one of his hyung will help him but he also understand if they won't. 

 

Twenty eight.... Twenty nine.

 

There are still lots of neophytes who couldn't swim and there is only one spot left. Sehun gave up.

 

He heard a diving sound and then felt someone pulled him. He opened his left eye and saw the person in ninja suit. While still on water, the ninja person ask him to go to his back. Sehun did. He even hugged the ninja person and held into his savior's  firm chest. The ninja person swam upwards and let Sehun  goes into the hanging bridge.

 

The emcee shouted thirty when Sehun got up. The water was immediately drained and the glass uncovered the stage. The thirty neophytes was arranged in front by the organizers. From the thirtieth passer up to the first passer.

 

Sehun, with the help of ninja person, is obviously the last. Kai was 26th. Baekhyun was 25th. Suho was 24th. Xiumin was 20th. Luhan 19th, Chen 17th, Chanyeol 14th, Kyungsoo 13th, Lay 10th, Kris 8th and Tao 7th. The twin, Kim and Kit got the fifth and forth place. Th ninja person got the first place.

 

The passers were asked to bow to the losers. After that they were guided to go to a big restroom to change their clothes into a  polo-shirt with logo and jeans.

 

Sehun pulled his hyungs, Kai and Tao, to the ninja person's place. He poked the person and bowed in front of him. Ninety degrees. "Leland, bro, thanks for saving me and giving me the last spot of the challenge."

 

And then when he stood up straight, the ninja person punch him right into his face.

 

"OUCH! What was that for?!!" Sehun shouted while Tao and Kai covered him so that he would not punch the ninja person.

 

"That...................... is for grabbing my s." The ninja person said and left the restroom.

 

∞∞∞∞∞

ⓘⓐⓜⓛⓐⓨⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜⓔⓡ