Three

KARMA

NORMAL POV:

 

All neophytes went back to their corresponding seats. The table of where the twelve young masters slash neophytes was in silence.

 

They were already fourteen, the last neophyte to go back to their table was Leland.

 

Leland Song, the daughter of the owner of the school where the twelve young men are studying. They did not really expect to meet her in such way. The boys thought she was a boy because of the ninja suit. And to be honest, there was no sign that that ninja was a girl because her s was not that yet developed. It just looked like a firm chest of a male athlete.

 

 

"What the hell are you looking at?!" Leland looked at them sharply while fixing her face mask.

 

The boys just turned their heads away to avoid Leland's death stare. But not Sehun. He was determined to thank and apologize to the girl.

 

"I am really sorry." He said breaking the awkward silence. "I did not know that you are a girl." Sehun added.

 

 

Leland looked at Sehun and raised her eyebrow to him. It is as if, the girl was waiting for Sehun's additional speech to her.

 

 

"Sorry and thank you again." Sehun said. From that, Leland face went back to being poker.

 

 

"I really am not willing to save you. But when I learned that, if the complete number of neophytes in one table passed the test, then chances are up. We did not just passed this elimination round but we are also qualified for the next two rounds tonight. I saved you because it will be my advantage." Leland explained seriously.

 

 

The fourteen boys in the table was a bit shocked. Some of them believed her but some are still doubting.

 

 

Before anyone could question Leland, the emcee stole their attention.

 

 

"We are sorry to say that Neophyte Oh Sehun was disqualified because he did not complete the task by himself." He emcee said causing the crowd to murmur.

 

 

"And why is that?!" Leland, sitting crossed legs, shouted. Her shout was so loud that she does not even need a microphone for everyone in the dome to hear her.

 

"Didn't you hear me? I said, he did not complete the task by himself." The emcee irritatedly said.

 

Leland scoffed. She gave the emcee a mocking smile and started to talk. "Didn't you hear yourself?" She talked back.

 

 

"THE FIRST THIRTY NEOPHYTES TO GET OUT OF AQUARIUM WILL BE QUALIFIED FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF INITIATION. NO OTHER RULES. THERE ARE NO SECOND CHANCES. PASS OR FAIL. GOODLUCK!"  Leland was straightly looking at the emcee's eyes. The audiences was a bit amazed because not only Leland remembered what the emcee instructed. But Leland copied the emcee's voice and the emcee's way of saying the words.

 

"If I saved him, then he shouldn't be disqualified. Remember: no. Other. Rules." Leland said bravely.

 

 

The emcee took a deep breath then looked at the Elites in front of him. He then nervously laughed. "What a brave girl. I bet you came from the family of...." the emcee paused and waited for Leland to continue his sentence.

 

 

"I am a Song." she said emphasizing her surname. There were only two applicants from Song kin. The first one was Denise who is now eliminated because she is absent, and the second was Leland.

 

Upon hearing this, the emcee and audiences gasped. They could not believe that another Song would enter the Elite organization. And what is more shocking, compared to Leland's father, she was more skilled because she got first place for the elimination round.

 

 

"W-welcome Miss Song." The emcee muttered and looked at the audiences trying to get away with embarrassment. "As for tonight, all people in the table including Miss Song, will be exempted for the next rounds. We are going to inform them their next task soon."

 

 

From that, Leland stood up and walked out. She was just there to confirm that she really got exempted for the next round. When she got out of the dome, she dialed someone.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

"I got in."

 

 

"Good. Now go get change. We're going to celebrate."

 

 And she ended the call. She walked straight at the parking lot and started the engine of her motor bike. She then wore her helmet and rode off.

 

 

 ◇♡♤♧

 

 

 

TASKS

 

All neophytes are gathering at a certain area where they are going to discuss about the current task that was asked by their initiation's leader. It was about gang Denise for what she done.

 

 

"So, what are we going to do?" Xiumin asked.

 

"We'll ask her to go to our own party." Suho said.

 

"And then?" Sehun raised a question.

 

 

"And then we're going to get her drunk. Then do our thing." 

 

 

"You sure about this? What if she remembers? Not all people who are drunk forgets everything and everyone they do and meet after drinking." Luhan said worriedly.

 

 

"He's right. What if she tells the police that we gang her? They will probably do tests on her to prove that we really commited that crime." Lay said nervously.

 

They were in silence, analyzing what Lay have said. And after few minutes, DO's big round eyes gets more bigger.

 

"I have an idea!" DO shouted making his co-neophytes look at him. "We'll disguise as talent managers then kidnap her." 

 

 

"Are you insane?!" Kai exclaimed.

 

 

"Well do you have any better idea?" DO crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. Kai did not answer. 

 

 

"I think DO's idea is okay so we will go for it. Get yourselves ready. We'll meet here and do it after classes so no one would notice." Kris seriously said.

 

 

"I think you should give Lay words of advices on how to get ready. You know, it's his first time and he's first to touch Denise." Chanyeol laughed mockingly and made everybody laugh except for Lay.

 

 

"Shut up . That is not funny." And Lay saluted Chanyeol with his middle finger.

 

 

◇♡♤♧

 

It's friday afternoon and there were only few students left at school including Denise who still works on her homework. She does her homework at school and leave it in her locker so that she won't forget bringing it to school for the next week.

 

After making her assignments, she tidied up herself and went out to the parking lot where her rusty car is parked. She got in and started her engine.

 

She already got out of the school and was driving to some place when she noticed that her car was starting to slow down. She looked at her gas meter and found out she is out of fuel.

 

"Hmm.. How could this be? I just got a full tank this morning." She said to herself. She went out of her car and pulled up the cover of the engine. While checking the gas container, a van stopped in front of her. People wearing black oufit got out and covered and nose with a handkerchief. She went unconscious and the people carried her inside the van and got out. 

 

"Hurry" Kai mumbled as he tidy Denise up at the seat.

 

"! Even when she sleeps, she's still ugly." Tao commented.

 

", you're right. How are we suppose to her?" Baekhyun acted like he's going to vomit.

 

"Don't worry guys. I've printed this!" Chen shouted from the back of the van, holding a customized mask. And it was a face of a hollywood model.

 

"Great idea Jongdae!" Luhan said.

 

"And I've got these too. I don't want to be a father at a young age. And not with this girl too." Lay said while holding a bag of condoms.

 

"Here we are." Kris said while turning the engine off.

 

"Come on hyungs. Let's end this as soon as possible." Sehun said and started to carry Denise inside an abandon house.

 

They tied her up in a cozy bed and blindfolded her. Then they put the customized mask made by Chen. Denise moved and her conscious went back.

 

"Aaargh!! What... what are you doing to me? Who are you? R-release me!!" Denise yelled while struggling.

 

Nobody from the boys answered back. They just get the handkerchief they used a while ago and put some chemical to it. They covered Denise's mouth with the handkerchief then the latter went unconscious again.

 

"Psst you start now." Suho ordered Lay.

 

"Erm. Can we have some.. you know... I need to watch first because... I am not having any now." Lay shyly said.

 

"Good thing I've brought my laptop. Come on, let's warm up!" Kai said and they started to watch . After heating up, Lay started to strip Denise. He was thinking of somebody who was hot before he entered Denise's poor and innocent body.

 

It was Lay's first time. But he knows what to do since he watched so many , though he did not really do it to girls who mingle with him. 

 

Some of the boys had already experienced having . Like Suho, Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan and Xiumin. The others experienced s but have not yet tried entering a girl's private part.

 

To Lay's surprise, Denise bled. A sign that she is still pure. Or should we say, was pure. Lay looked at his co-neos with a shock face.

 

"Congrats dude. You've got a !" The others cheered while holding their crotches.

 

It was a bit awkward to Lay but because of his , he ed in and out. Slowly and gently. Then he started to ram Denise. After his first , the other boys started to do Denise. Alternately.

 

They took videos and pictures for proof. After their task, they had resolution and started to wear their clothes.

 

"What are we going to do with her now?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"We'll take her back to her car." Kris said.

 

 

"But.. how is she going to get home? We siphoned her gas right?" Lay reminded them.

 

"It is not our problem anymore. We got what we need." Suho said. "In fact, we can just leave her here. If we take her back to her car, then she will think that she knows who kidnapped and her."

 

"Suho's right. Come on guys. We need to go to the initiation's leader to show our proofs." Lay said and then pulled DO's hand. Before leaving, Luhan untied the Denise first. He covered her body with a dirty blanket.

 

"I am very sorry Denise. We needed to do this." Luhan said then he left.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

 Monday

 

"Yo!" Luhan greeted SeN upon entering the classroom. He was not early but he was not late either.

 

SeN just gave him a meaningful look then glanced at Denise's chair. The girl was not yet there. And they are not sure if the girl will go to school.

 

"She hasn't come yet?" Luhan asked.

 

"Nope." Lay answered.

 

"You think she'll still come?" Kris asked SeN.

 

"Much better if she would not. At least we would not be seeing her ugly face and remember that we touched her." Suho said then he scoffed.

 

"If she ever come today, she would not even know that we did it. Right?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Of course. She does not have a clue. But if she discovered that it was us, she better be thankful and honored. We are not just ordinary guys." Kris boastfully said.

 

The bell rang meaning that the class will start as soon as the teacher gets to the classroom. SeN fixed themselves while waiting for their teacher. 

 

*ding ding ding

 

The speakers inside the room started to have sounds. A sign that there will be announcements.

 

"Good morning everyone. This is your principal speaking. I would like to inform you that the late school owner's child is here and will give further announcement. Please listen carefully." The principal said. The sound of the mic being passed was heard from the speakers.

 

 

"A pleasant morning to everyone."

 

SeN heard the voice of a familiar person.

 

"I am Leland Song. The daughter of the late Raymond Song. Being the only child, I am here to announce that I am now the owner of this school." The voice take a breath and cleared before started talking again.

 

"I have two things to announce for today. First, I am informing you about the new curriculum of the school. For those who got failing grades in any subject, you must immediately comply or else, you would not be allowed to enroll for the next succeeding year. Second, I have checked for every student file in this institution. I am happy to say that I am going to choose someone who has an outstanding performance. And the lucky student will get to study abroad free. The name of the lucky student will be announced by your adviser. That is all."

 

 

*ding ding ding

 

 

Right after the announcement, SeN's adviser entered the classroom with a big smile.

 

"Don't be shocked if you have classmate who is absent for today." The adviser gave a meaningful smile. "She's probably at the airport for today."

 

The students wrinkled their foreheads in confusion.

 

"Denise Song was chosen to study abroad. She's the lucky student." 

 

 

And everyone's jaws dropped.

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

ⓘⓐⓜⓛⓐⓨⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜⓔⓡ