Four

KARMA

NORMAL POV:

 

EXAM WEEK

 

Everybody's busy. From the freshmen up to the seniors, you could see that they were really studying hard. The reasons behind the struggling was because they do not want to repeat another year of being a freshmen, sophomore,junior or senior.

 

The twelve young masters were gathered at their favorite spot. They were busy reading and reviewing their notes. 

 

All Block As from freshmen to seniors will be having their examinations in one extended room. Same goes from the Block Bs and Block Cs of all levels.

 

The seats were arranged for four sets of exams. Meaning, for every four students, they will take different questionairres: Set A, B, C, and D.

 

The tactic was used since the school was created. That is to prevent students from cheating.

 

The exams are for the last quarter of the school year. That is why among the twelve young masters, the SeNs are more focused with their studies for them to be able to graduate.

 

There are three sessions everyday. The morning session are for all the students from Block C. The lunch session are for the Block Bs and the afternoon session are for Block As.

 

The twelve young masters were all from Block A so they're scheduled for the afternoon session. Even though they were assigned to take the exams at that time, they still went to the school early to review.

 

 It was not yet break time but most students were gathered to the canteen. They were there not to eat but to watch some girl fight between a student and an outsider.

 

"What was that?" Lay curiously asked while pointing at the commotion.

 

"Don't mind them." Suho said without even looking at Lay.

 

"But they are so friggin' loud!" Kai said.

 

"Yeah. I am trying to focus here." Kyungsoo said while spreading his arms.

 

"Psh. Go cover your ears then. I don't have time to order those stupidents to keep quiet." Kris said As he gets irritated by the others' complaints.

 

"Stupidents?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Short for stupid students." Luhan stated.

 

The other boys covered their ears with their big wireless headphones. It was finally quiet but they got interrupted again by the shouting of students.

 

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The shouts started to get louder and louder.

 

Tao could not handle it anymore so he stood up and went to the crowd to see what is happening.

 

"Yah Zi Tao!! Don't even try to wushu them!" Chanyeol giggled.

 

When the students saw Tao, they gave him way until he reached the front row of watchers. 

 

Tao saw few girls and boys, surrounding a table where an outsider, a girl, was sitting. He did not know that the school was allowing outsiders during exams. All he knew was the school hires proctors to watch them.

 

He thought that the girl was one of the proctors but he doubt it too. Proctors wore gray top and black pair of pants. The girl was wearing a plain white t-shirt, faded pants and converse shoes. Also, the girl doesn't fit to be a proctor because she looked so young.

 

Tao decided to watch the scene first to know what really happened.

 

The students bought food and drinks and poured them into the poor girl. The latter did not move until the students were done bullying her.

 

Few seconds more, the students' food ran out and they laughed.

 

"You deserved that. You should not have bumped me." A student said. It turned out that this student was the leader of all bullies in their school.

 

The girl, looking pale, did not answer back. She just took out her phone and started to type something but the bullies stole her phone from her.

 

"Wow. You got the latest phone huh! This is mine now. Bwahahaha." The student said.

 

Tao interrupted them."Can you just take her away from here!!! You are all so freaking noisy!!!" He said, not even tried to save the poor girl.

 

He actually did not see the girl's face but for sure, he knew it was a girl for it has long hair. And he won't even give a unless the girl was as brave as him or the girl was pretty.

 

The crowd went into silence but continued to shout when the students tried to drag the girl.

 

Luckily, the bell rang for recess. Block C students started coming out of the examination room. The evil plan of those bullies was cut off.

 

"We don't need outsiders here."

 

"Shoo!"

 

"Go back to the slums where you belong!"

 

These were the words came out from the students before they left the table of the girl.

 

 The girl stood up and went into the washroom where the bullies headed. Few minutes have passed and the first one to get out of the washroom was the girl. She was holding her phone when she got out.

 

Walking her way to somewhere, the bullies started to come out from the washroom and ran to her.

 

The girl was exactly in front of the twelve young masters when she was called by the bullies.

 

"You ! Get back here!" The bullies shouted.

 

Kai got irritated so he started to yell. "You shut your mouth right there, we're studying!"

 

The bullies zipped their mouths and bowed to him sorrily. After that they walked to the girl and pulled her shirt. They had scissors and tried to cut and rip the girl's shirt.

 

"Hey guys. Let's watch their fight first." Chanyeol said poking everyone around him.

 

"Hmm. Okay since these bullies don't want to ing shut their mouths for long time." Suho agreed.

 

"Aren't we going to help that outsider?" Lay butted in.

 

"No hyung. Let them do their thing." Kyungsoo sang.

 

And everyone around them started to watch. Everyone, meaning those students from every block and those school staffs, crews that were afraid to prevent the bullies from bullying the girl.

 

The bullies started to surround the girl. They pushed her, slapped her while they laugh. The last thing they wanted to do was to strip the girl but they suddenly stopped. The girl stood up and just kicked the pair of scissors from the hand of a bully. 

 

"Wow, you are now fighting us eh?" The leader said.

 

Kris, Baekhyun, Chen and Sehun took their phones out. They realized that the poor girl will going to fight back so they had to record it.

 

The girl fixed herself. She combed the strands of hair that were covering her pale face and then tied it neatly.

 

"Oh. She's pretty." Luhan said in amazement. "Though she looks pale but.. she's pretty. Kris zoom your cam to her face and take a shot." He added.

 

"Too bad her pretty face will get bruises and such after this." Lay commented.

 

The bullies started to walk to the girl, but before they reached her, the girl smiled and finally spoke.

 

"You really want a fight?" She smirked.

 

The bullies laughed at her. They knew that the girl was just making herself look strong and brave.

 

"Of course. As if you can beat us. We outnumbered you." The bully leader said. The bullies laughed maniacally.

 

"Oh. Is that so? I really do not need to beat your asses off physically." The girl said as she put her hands inside the pockets of her jeans.

 

The people started to murmur for they did not get what the outsider meant. The bullies and the twelve young masters were confused too.

 

"Shut your mouth ! Whatever you say, we won't believe you can beat any of us." a guy bully said.

 

"How about this?" The girl spoke again. "You can have someone represent your 'army'. And I will fight her or him. That seems to be fair,right?"

 

Everyone fell into silence.

 

"Okay then. I will fight." The bully leader said. "I am a blackbelter for five years. I won many events when I was studying in Japan before I transferred here." The bully leader bragged.

 

"This is going to be good." Xiumin mumbled while smiling at the heated situation.

 

"Ssshh hyung." Kyungsoo shushed Xiumin and the latter shut his mouth.

 

"Oh I see." The girl said. Without other words, the students surrounded the girl and the bully leader. They left enough space for the fighting area.

 

A student went inside the 'ring' and acted as a referee. And the fight started.

 

The bully leader screamed as she ran to give the girl a kick. 

 

Everyone was shocked when the girl held the bully leader's leg. She prevented the kick from hitting her. In that position, the girl managed to whisper something to the bully leader.

 

The girl released the bully leader's leg and walked away. The bully leader kneeled with eyes wide as an owl. The bully was shocked.

 

"Aiko! Why did you stop? She's going away! Ran after her and hit her face!" A student shouted at the bully leader. The latter stood up shakingly and ran toward the girl and pulled her shirt. But instead of hitting the girl, she started to cry. And begged using a different language.

 

"I am sorry. I beg you. I will do a public apology. Please unnie."

 

"I won't be the one to decide. Just tell the others about it."

 

"But unnie! Please I am really really sorry."

 

"Tss. I am younger than you."

 

And the girl walked away.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

"Wait... what just happened?" Suho asked in disbelief. 

 

"I don't know. The girl just whispered to that Aiko and then she cried and started to talk in some alien language." Kris stated.

 

"Oh well. The fight wasn't that interesting so let's go back to the...." Xiumin's sentence was cut off when someone spoke from the speakers.

 

"This is your principal. I would like to announce that everyone whose name is listed will be asked to bring their parents tomorrow. We will discuss some important matter." And a beep sounded after the short notice from the principal.

 

The TVs hanged at the walls of the hallways started to show the list of students.

 

The names included the bully leader's name, other bullies, lower year students and everyone who were present during the time of 'bullying the outsider' incident.

 

Including the THE TWELVE NEOS' names.

 

∞∞∞∞∞