Six

KARMA

LELAND's POV:

 

After the party, I went back home. Without changing my clothes, I flopped on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

 

My hands automatically took out my phone from my purse and dialed a number. 

 

My father's phone which was on my drawer, rang. The voice mail then started to talk. It was my father's voice. I really missed him.

 

"Hello? Good. Now go get change. We're going to celebrate." I heard his recorded message. 

 

When he was still alive, I only call him just to inform good things happened to me. I don't really want to depress him more so saying nice things, even small ones, makes him feel so light.  That was the answer he always gives and I definitely love it. We would really celebrate anything.

 

That changed when he died. 

 

No. Not died. He was killed.

 

It was my birthday when he gave me a pile of papers binded on a soft bound. He let me read those and I realized it was his will and testament. All wealth was passed onto me. 

 

"I hope justice still prevails baby girl. I love you always. Happy birthday." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

 

Then the day after that, I received a call from his office. I was happy because it was super rare that he calls me when he's at work. But then, the one who called me was his assistant and told me that my father's already dead.

 

Police said the cause of death was natural. Heart attack or something like that. But then I found few clues that indicates signs of crime.

 

There were blood, unknown drugs, some syringes, insulin and others. There were no fingerprints but I knew that there was someone in the office who managed to kill my father without getting caught. I knew my father did not die of heart attack or because he had a chronic disease like diabetes that requires insulin. My father did not die naturally. I strongly believe that.

 

I gathered all the informations of people who worked with my father and I found out about the group ELITES. And my suspects were all the members of the group. 

 

I decided to join the group. Applied twice and accepted twice.

 

I found myself crying when I remember those days. I need to take revenge for my father. And as of now  I need avenge myself too.

 

I heard a knock on my door. I dried my tears with my blanket as I let one of my maids to come in.

 

"Ma'am Leland, the kids are already asleep. Do you want to see them?" She asked and I nodded.

 

"Sure. I'll just change my clothes and be there. I'll sleep with them. You sleep too." I said and the maid bowed to me.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

NORMAL POV:

 

Nobody won the bet. 

 

All neos were a bit grumpy. This was the first time they were rejected by a girl.

 

"This Leland is really something. Ignoring my wushu skills." Tao said as he unbuckle his belt. 

 

All neos were on Kai's crib and hanging out. 

 

"How dare she ignore my angelic face?" Lay blurted out.

 

"I almost bribe her when I asked her to come out and date me but then she just firmly said "no" to everything." Kris said and sighed.

 

"I thought I would get to touch the new car but... she rejected me. Damn it." Kai said and flopped on his bed.

 

"Come on guys. Don't be such babies. We still have lots of time to get her." Suho encouraged his dongsaengs.

 

"Well yeah. The final round of initiation will be next week. We'll see her then." Chanyeol crossed his arms.

 

"Be ready with your contributions guys. Leland's will be mine. And so is the car." Xiumin said as he raised his eyebrows up and down continuously.

 

Baekhyun got the hidden agenda from Xiumin's message and laughed. "Hahaha. You mean you're gonna whip her , bury your big dck on her tight hole, say I love you and ask her to be yours?"

 

"What?!" Sehun and Lay chorused.

 

"That is not a bad idea though. I mean Leland is definitely a fckable girl. Well more fckable than that girl we did few months ago  right?" Chen declaimed.

 

Luhan hissed. "I thought we promised that we would not talk about that again."

 

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I'm just saying that, it's time to move on, let's party and fck whoever we want. We're definitely dried up and tired of handling our manly problems." Chen defended.

 

"Okay. But I think we should take this one in a fair fight so no one could get aggravated. I don't want to involve myself again in your foolishness." Kris said in a serious tone.

 

"No one gets to fck her unless our parents told us so or unless Leland agreed. Agree?" Luhan said.

 

All nodded except for Kyungsoo who was busy writing something in his mini notebook.

 

"Hey D.O.! Did you hear what Luhan said?" Kai shouted as he throw a pillow to Kyungsoo.

 

The latter was hit and glared at Kai but immediately rolled his eyes.

 

"Yes I did. I was just writing it here." Yungsoo said and showed the notes on his mini notebook.

 

The notes stated: "No to fcking Leland" and "Yes to fcking classmates". 

 

The last sentence made everyone laugh.

 

Then Lay stated. "Oh I can't wait to fck college girls this year."

 

Laughter filled the room again.

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

ⓘⓐⓜⓛⓐⓨⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜⓔⓡ