Five

KARMA

NORMAL POV:

 

GRADUATION  and RECOGNITION DAY

 

Everyone threw their graduation caps as the host of the event said that the students have already passed the highschool life.

 

The Sen, who are the graduates, together with the undergrad neos, hugged each other. Then they stood up and meet their parents. The latter asked the boys to gather at the stage so their official photographer can take their photo. The neos did what they were asked to do.

 

While taking their picture, Suho, Xiumin, Luhan and Lay couldn't seem to concentrate on smiling. They were focused on the girl who gave a speech on the event. The same girl that made them mad by including their names on the list of students involved in the incident. The girl who made them do some public apologies.

 

"Don't move you guys, let that girl be with you on the picture. She was the owner of the school, wasn't she?" It was Kris' mom who said that.

 

"Oh yes. What a beautiful and lovely girl. Not to mention she's super rich." Baekhyun's mom commented.

 

"One of you must date her." Luhan's father thought that it was a bit of a good idea.

 

"What was her name again?" Lay's father asked. It was only few minutes after the girl's speech but he already forgotten her name.

 

"Leland." The parents were surprised when suddenly the girl appeared in front of them. "Leland Song."

 

The girl gave a 45 degree bow and smiled. "Congratulations to your kids." Leland said. She was about to walk away when she was called by the neos' parents and asked if it was okay to join the young masters in the picture.

 

"Of course ." Leland did not even hesitate and she immediately went to the stage. With her chin up, chest out and stomach in look, she placed herself in the middle, dividing the boys into two groups consisting six boys on each side.

 

"On count of three, say cheese." The photographer said.

 

Lay and Kyungsoo went a bit conscious because they were the people closest to Leland's side.

 

"One, two and three! Say cheese!"

 

Nobody said 'cheese' but they all smiled. The photographer requested another photo, but this time, they needed to do a wacky pose.

 

Shrugging all the shyness and hate towards Leland, the twelve guys posed for the wacky picture.

 

After the picture-taking, they all went down the stage. Leland then bowed to all of them. 

 

"Uhm.. Miss Song?" Kai's mother called the school owner.

 

"Yes Mrs. Kim?" Leland asked.

 

"We will be having a celebration tonight at our house." Kai's father said without stuttering. He gave an invitation to Leland and said, "We're looking forward to seeing you again. We can talk overnight and you'll have the chance to get to know with the boys, specially my Jongin here."

 

"Hmm. Sure. I don't have any appointments tonight so I'm okay with that." The girl said and then she bid goodbye.

 

"Looks like you are getting a girlfriend, Jongin." Kai's mom said.

 

"Eew. She's like a noona to me. In fact, she really looks young but I think she's in her early twenties so nah." Kai flinched and his eyes rolled. That act made everyone laugh.

 

"If your son doesn't want the girl, Sehun can be the boyfriend. After all, we are just after the wealth of that stupid girl." Sehun's father said.

 

"That would be very awkward if I got a girlfriend that is like, ten years older than me." Sehun disagreed with his father.

 

"Then how about Suho? Or maybe the Minseok can court the girl. The age difference will not be that big." Suho's father suggested.

 

"Oh come on, if my Chanyeol stand beside Ms. Song, it would not be so obvious that my son was younger than her because of his height." Chanyeol's parents barged into the conversation.

 

"Well, let's just see." Kyungsoo's father said.

 

"Looks like we're going to compete for the outfits and a heart of a dumb girl tonight. You ready guys? Hahaha." Kris said in a very sarcastic tone.

 

"Meh." Lay said.

 

"I'm ready if you're going to bet a car or something." Chen said and smirked.

 

"Damn, if a car was at stake, I'll bet I will win this competition." Tao joined in.

 

 "I'm in too." Kris said and everyone followed.

 

"So, here's the thing. The first one to kiss her on the lips and ask her to be his girlfriend will be declared the winner. And that means, the eleven losers will contribute to give the most expensive car to the winner." Suho suggested and everyone nodded in excitement.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

Later that night....

 

"Good evening ma'am, please come in." The butler of Kim's Family allowed Leland to enter the mansion.

 

Some maid guided her to where the buffet is. She found herself a seat near the corner of the area.

 

There were actually quite a number of visitors. She knew that these people are somewhat high profile and most of them were a part of the group Elites.

 

As she take glances on every part of the gathering area, somebody poked her at the right shoulder. Leland turned her head and found out that it was Luhan.

 

"Hi there. Come on, we're waiting for you." Luhan said and offered his hand so that she can guide Leland on the place.

 

"Thank you but I can walk on my own. I'll just follow you." Rejected, Luhan still gave a smile to show his gentleness.

 

As everyone saw Leland, the parents started to pull her on the seat beside them but Leland ended up seating between Lay and Kris. The parents were still overwhelmed to see their visitor.

 

"You look lovely today Ms. Song." Kris said to Leland. 

 

"Thank you." Leland smiled at him.

 

"Enough with the chit-chat. Let's eat." Kai's father led the prayer on blessing their food.

 

While eating, the mothers began throwing questions to Leland.

 

"So Miss Song, your skin looks so smooth what is your secret?" Sehun's mom asked.

 

"Is it because you use make-ups and such?" Baekhyun's mom.

 

"Or maybe you inherited it." Kris' mom butted in.

 

"Oh actually I only use moisturizer to keep it smooth." Leland answered.

 

"Why oh... you got big . Puberty must have been hit you so hard when you were younger." Suho's mom said causing Leland to be a bit conscious.

 

"Actually, it wasn't that big few months back. When I accidentally grabbed it during the first elimination round of Elites, her chest was firm and flat. I thought she was a man." Sehun spilled out  causing every parent in the table to choke.

 

"You what?!" Some asked.

 

"What do you mean elimination round? Did she go there?" He fathers asked in chorus.

 

Before Sehun could answer, Leland opened .

 

"Yes, I was there. I was the one who were a ninja suit. The one who save Sehun's . And yes, my was not yet developed at that time. I was just fourteen and currently on the stage of puberty right now. This must explain why I have bigger... uhm.. you know." Leland said in a very shy way.

 

"It's okay. We understand dear." Chanyeol's mom said.

 

"But wait... did I hear it right? You said you were just fourteen years old? One and four?" Lay's father couldn't believe his ears.

 

"Yes, I am." Leland said and she stood up to excuse herself.

 

While Leland was gone, everybody at the table discussed that one of them must get the girl and ask her out.

 

For them, Leland is a kind of a rare gem that must be treasured and owned by those who are worthy. They thought Leland will be their answer on money problems. 

 

They already knew Leland Song. The daughter of their greatest rival who is now dead. Keeping Leland by their side, will just define the saying "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer."

 

Leland must not know the dark past about them and her father. 

 

Wise people.

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

 ⓘⓐⓜⓛⓐⓨⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜⓔⓡ