One

KARMA

Karma1.jpg

 

To be an official member of the ELITES, an organization of rich and popular people in South Korea and China,  neophytes must experience a half year initiation. There are no exceptions. Anybody can apply if they meet the requirements of the org.

 

Every applicant must prove that he has the capability to hold a business. He is required to be a good fighter in any field. And is required to be observed during initiation process.

 

If a current ELITE member has a child, the son or daughter is mandated to join the organization. 

 

Two thirteen-year olds named Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. Two fourteen-year olds, Do Kyungsoo and Huang Zi Tao.  Three fifteen-year olds, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongdae and Park Chanyeol. Two sixteen-year olds, Kim JunMyeon and Zhang Yixing. And lastly, three seventeen-year olds, Kim Minseok, Lu Han and Wu Yi Fan.

 

These twelve boys are sons of twelve ELITEs. They are the only heir in their family. To fulfill the duty of being a son, they are required to join on a well known organization.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

FIRST DAY 

 

At school ground...

 

"Kyaaaah!! They are here!" A school girl holding binoculars screamed just by seeing a black limousine entering the gate of the famous university in Korea. 

 

"Oh my gosh! Get ready!" Another school girl ordered a group of some sort of a club of supporters. These girlswere holding banners with the words welcome. Some of them brought cakes, cookies and other pastries.

 

The limousine stopped at the main entrance of the school building. As usual, the first to come out are the seniors. Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Yixing (also known as Lay) and Junmyeon (also known as Suho).

 

The second batch came out of the limo, Baekhyun, Jongdae (also known as Chen) and Chanyeol. They are the juniors. 

 

Next to come out was the sophomores, Kyungsoo (also known as DO) and Tao.

 

The girls, or should we say, the fangirls screamed at the top of their lungs when the boys came out. To their surprise, two more guys stepped out of the vehicle. The freshmen, Sehun and Jongin (or also called Kai.)

 

Some of the girls even rolled a red carpet for the boys. It was like an annual tradition. Every first day of school year, students would pick the most gorgeous guys and girls on the campus.

 

Right after the twelve young men entered the building, another vehicle stopped at the front of it. It was not a limousine. Neither a luxury car. But a piece of junk, an old and a-bit-rusty gray car.

 

Everyone's attention was looking at it. Waiting for the owner of the junk car to come out.

 

"Eew. That car is older than my car. Does the owner even know which year are we in now?" And everybody laughed.

 

They laughed even harder when a girl went out of the vehicle. A girl wearing neat uniform, plus super thick framed glasses. The girl has super thick eyebrows, big round eyes. Her hair is that make her look like a clown.

 

She marched with confidence to the entrance hall, ignoring the criticizing eyes of the school mates. She walked towards the group of twelve young men.

 

"Excuse me." She poked Kris at the shoulder. The latter turned around then started to hold his laugh.

 

"Oh my gosh! She touched our Dragon!" A girl from the crowd of students commented. 

 

"Get her!" Another girl shouted.

 

Just as soon as the fangirls pulled the poor girl's hair, and stripped her blouse, a school staff prevented the students from totally maligning her.

 

"I am sorry. They are just not used to seeing an... erm... extraordinary student here." The staff hesitated to say 'ugly' for it was a bit harsh to say that to the girl's face.

 

"What year are you in?" Staff asked.

 

"Year 4, block 1." The girl fixed herself before giving the staff a sweet (more likely a disgusting smile).

 

"Aww dang. She's in our class!" A fangirl complained making the seniors Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay and Suho in groaned in disgust.

 

The bell rang, everybody went to their certain line. Flag ceremony was held and a bit of welcome speech was told by the Principal of the school.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

Year 4 Block 1

 

"We have a new student." The teacher looked at the poor girl and told her to introduce herself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She said in an very eardrum-breaking tone.

 

"I am Denise. Fourteen. From Naejangsan. Nice too meet you all." She bowed ninety degrees and grinned, showing her teeth with dark brown braces. It looks kinda like chocolate permanently stuck on her teeth.

 

The students laughed including the five young men, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan. (Let us call these five guys as SeN or Senior Neos)

 

"I have a question. What is your surname?" The teacher asked. She noticed that the new student just introduced herself with a first name.

 

"A-ah.. erm.. Song. My surname is Song."

 

"Ah okay. You have the same surname as the owner of the school." 

 

"Yes, I know. That is why I chose to transfer here. I know all staffs and students are well-disciplined and are all smart. I wanna be like them too." Denise grinned again.

 

"So Miss Song, you are too young to be a senior. Have you taken some special exams to accelerate?" Teacher asked again.

 

"No Ma'am. I studied early."

 

"Oh okay. You can have a seat there!" The teacher pointed a vacant seat at the middle of the room. Specific place? She is in the middle seat where SeN are seated. In other words, she is surrounded by SeN.

 

Denise smiled at her classmates but all she have received was death stares, gross stares and pieces of paper balls on her face.

 

"You filthy girl!"

 

"Ugly as hell!"

 

"Eat !"

 

Those were the words of welcome for her. She looked at the SeN and none of them defended her. In fact, they all laughed and seemed to agree to their classmates.

 

"Thank you for the welcome!" Still, she was so humble that she did not fought back.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

Recess...

 

The twelve young men gathered in their VIP place at the canteen. As usual, the fangirls were surrounding them. Instead of eating and taking a break, some fangirls are busy seducing the boys.

 

Some are secretly taking pictures but since the campus has cctvs, the staffs sent those students who got caught to the detention. Taking pictures of other people for unreasonable purposes,  is highly forbidden.

 

The twelve young men just ignored all the girls who surrounds them.

 

"So... how was your first classes hyungs?" Maknae of the group, Sehun asked.

 

"Ours was boring. Our adviser's voice seems to sway us on our seats. I nearly sleep during her lectures." Sophomore Neo (SoN) DO complained. Tao agreed on what DO said.

 

"Our class is a bit boring too. We only have 5 girls and no body is as hot as my hollywood crush." Junior Neo (JN) Baekhyun said.

 

"Well if you think your classes were boring, ours was so fun!" Lay laughed and hi-fived Suho and Luhan. Kris and Xiumin agreed by smirking.

 

"Whoa whoa hyung! Mind to share?!" Chanyeol was so excited that the food he was chewing showered on the faces of his hyungs.

 

"Chanyeol! You are gross!" Everyone scolded him.

 

"Sorry hyungs. Hehe. Now, share your experiences awhile ago."

 

"No." Luhan barely disapporved.

 

"Ahhh, jebal?" The dongsaengs were desperate to hear the SeN's story.

 

"Okay, we'll tell you unless..." Lay cut his sentence for suspense.

 

"Unless what?" -Chen

 

"Unless you treat us 'real' food for dinner."  Lay continued. By means of real, not the kind of food that is served in the school. He wanted, beef, pork and chicken meat. More meat and more meat. For them, eating only meat is a healthy lifestyle. Veggies? Not their style.

 

"Okay fine. Hit it!" Kai exclaimed.

 

"Haha yeah!" The hyungs cheered.

 

"Okay, here it goes. Do you still remember the girl awhile ago? The one with hair and braces?" Luhan started.

 

"Yeah!! The one with rusty car!" Tao said and laughed a bit.

 

"So what's with her?"

 

"While doing activities awhile ago, she told us that she is rich. Rich as in, she is related to the owner of the school. Because her surname is Song, just like the surname of the late owner." 

 

"Hahaha! Pathetic woman!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"Shut up! Hyung is telling the story, stop commenting." Baekhyun earned a light smack on his forehead from Kyungsoo.

 

"So we get along with her stories. Five of us showed that we are interested on what she says. She told us that she knows about "US" being neophytes. I mean, come on! Everybody knows that." Luhan scoffs.

 

"Plus she did tell us that she is an ELITE neophyte too. She's currently on her four-month initiation. I scoffed when she said that because as far as I know, there is no female ELITE nor female applicants for this year." Suho expressed like he was insulted. Suho is one who leads their batch, together with Kris. He is a bit sensitive about women and men statuses.

 

"What more shocking is, she told us that she was just in disguise that is why she looks like a poor girl and she is a hot chick that everyone would love to take home. Hahaha" Kris couldn't hold himself anymore and together with his friends, they bursted into laughter.

 

They laughed until their stomachs hurt and didn't notice that someone went close to them.

 

"So, I guess you guys are talking about me." 

 

Twelve young men looked at where the voice came from.

 

"Oh, no Denise. We are talking about the ELITE party next month. Neophytes are invited." Lay emphasized the word neophytes.

 

"Oh really? What's the theme?" Denise asked while placing her tray on the next table near the twelve young men.

 

"The theme is very childish. It's Fantasy Land." Xiumin blinked his eyes dreamily.

 

"Wow, that is great. I should be Belle." Denise said before devouring her veggie salad.

 

"Belle?" Twelve of the boys simultaneously.

 

"Yeah. Princess Belle."

 

"You serious?!" Kris asked holding back again his laugh.

 

"Do I look like I am not?" Denise questioned him back.

 

"OHHHHKAY." They just said to end the confrontation.

 

Few more minutes, Denise finished her food and went somewhere before going back to the classroom.

 

SeN prepared a prank on Denise's seat. They put a super sticky glue on it.

 

"Lay, hurry up! She's coming!" Xiumin quickly went back to his seat and pretend nothing happened.

 

Denise entered the room. A thin jacket was tied on her waist. As she sits down, SeN and classmates laughed. Denise ignored them and focused herself on the teacher who just came by.

 

After class, Denise decided to go out last. She was writing something on an old notebook. When she tried to stand up, the part of the jacket on her waist was torn down due to the pulling pressure. She realized that someone put glue on her seat.

 

Instead of being pissed and getting angry, she smiled. She opened up her old notebook again then wrote something.The next morning, all seats have cushions on it.

 

Denise wrote a message on the board saying: "Thanks for the idea of putting glue on my chair. To prevent the numbness of our butts, I glued cushions on our seats. Hope you feel comfy!"

 

SeN was a bit disappointed. They didn't know that Denise would be happy on the prank. For their first level of initiation, the ELITE group ordered them to find someone they can bully. Denise is their target.

 

This first level will be very difficult for them because Denise seems not to be cooperating. They needed to bully Denise so she must act like being bullied.

 

Unfortunately, the opposite is happening.

∞∞∞∞∞

ⓘⓐⓜⓛⓐⓨⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜⓔⓡ