x6x

A Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hihi! :D so previous chapter i wrote mostly about Baek x Sumin so here is one fluff chapter of Sehun x Sumin. well, anyone already shipping BaekMin or SeMin? xD

Sehun starts to walk away and act like nothing happen and you are giggling behind him. ''LOL, what happen with u Oh Se Hun?'' Chen chanted and touches Sehun face but ended up getting a hand smack by Sehun, ''shut up.'' you just laugh behind him and earn their looking, ''Uhm sorry.'' and you can't stop laughing. 

''Stop laughing!'' Sehun grab my arms and embrace me infront of them. Okay, that's when you really stop your laughing and giving a serious face. ''What's with you?'' you felt he grab you with his arms tightly, till you could choke or maybe died. He places his face on your shoulder while you listening to his heartbeat. The other boys just stop what they are doing and looking at the both of you. 

He let you off and run out of the room. Uhm actually, you hate the feeling when he let you off from his arms that secs. You run out and find him nowhere. What's with you Oh Se Hun. you walk back to the room and found them still staring in blank. 

 

''Uhm, I couldn't find him.'' you walk over to grab your things and waiting for the next lesson to start. ''Well sometimes we really dont understand him well. He's our maknae but we know his mind was mature enough to think of his love and even future but seems that he is still not mature enough to confess to you. Well, I guess he really fall for you.'' Suho tapped on your shoulder, ''Do you ever like him back?'' 

 

''Do you ever like him back?'' 

this sentence rang in your mind every secs and that makes you can't even focus on your lessons after that. You walk out of your classroom when your last lesson ended, ''You okay?'' Baekhyun ask you. You nodded your head and walk away from him. That sentence that you would never ever thought of, you don't even know if you like him or he's just your friend. 

 

You went home and found your luggages were outside and a note from your aunt, 

Sumin, 

I'm bringing your sister with me to Busan and I had sell this house so you have no place to live in

and I hope you live well and learn good 

and wish you all the best for everything.

Sometimes you should really tell us what happened in your life and we can help you,

but I really hate it when you keep everything in your heart. and here's some money for you.

Love ; your aunt

 

''what, she left me too.'' you mumbled under your breath, ''what's with the cycle of people coming in my life and people going out from my life?'' you close your eyes and slide down on the floor, you just thought your life is becoming happier with more friends now and now you hate your life once again because your closest relatives left you alone. 

 

You grab your luggages and walk around the street. 

 

 

 

11.00pm, 

you were still lingering around the street with your noisy luggages, everyone was looking at you weirdly but you don't care anymore. You slipped out your phone and call the last person who was in your contact list, you don't even bother to look at who is it. 

 

(blue was sehun, pink was sumin)

Hey. 

you gasped and look at your phone screen to found out its Sehun.

Uhm, hey. 

What's now? 

you can feel his annoyed. 

Are you annoyed by me by any chance?

Uhm, no. just wanted to sleep and you called me.

you felt guilty in a sec.

Sorry then. 

So what's now. 

So I was wonder if you could let me sleep in your house for one night..... 

you feel like murdering yourself because of having the nerve to say that to him.

What happen? 

My aunt and my sister left to Busan and she sold her house so.... i got nowhere to go to. 

you heard sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter