x3x

A Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Hi nobody, I don't want you to be sick." you looked up and saw Oh Se Hun stood up there looking at you, he bend down his knees and dress you up in his black jacket and brought you to the shelter, ''What is wrong with you?'' he looked at you, ''Nothing.'' your second time talking to him, ''Wow i must be proud because i'm the first person you spoke back after few years.'' he grinned. You pass back his jacket and trying to walk away from his disgracefully, he held you back and lead you a few inch between the both of you. 

 

''I was afraid you might be sick.'' your heart tightened, he passed you back his jacket and walked away. ''What about you?'' you said, he stopped on his track, ''It's fine.'' he wink and walked away. ''Thank you Oh Se Hun.'' you shouted and earn starrings from others but you don't care about it anymore. He smile back before walking away and leave you watching his shadow fading away. 

 

5.30pm 

Finally school ended, you plugged in your earphones and listen to your favourite songs while walking to your locker, you placed your books back while slapping your locker and turning back, three girls stood infront of you, giving you stares. You wanted to walked away and she pulled you back hard that makes you stumble, '', stop snatching Sehunnie away from us. You don't deserve him.'' she slapped you hard that makes you fall down on the ground which making others crowding around and starts to gossip. 

 

You touch on your face and trying to held back your tears, they kicked you and you did not make any movement until you felt your whole body was numb. ''STOP!'' Baekhyun shouted and walked over to you and carried you bridal style, ''Stop it, or i'm calling the discipline master!'' he run to the sickbay while carrying you, ''Are you okay?'' he saw a few injuries on your face and some on your legs. You couldn't answer back by nodding your head. 

 

He placed you down on the bed and saw him telling the nurse what happened and walking away the room to make a phone call. You moan while the nurse apply some medicine on the injuries, ''Bear it sweetheart.'' you saw Baekhyun walking back to the room, ''Hey, I gotta go and I'd ask one of my jerk to send you back home. I'm sorry to leave you here and see you tomorrow.'' you nod and mutter a thank you. 

 

6.45pm 

You open your eyes and found found Se Hun standing up fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter