x4x

A Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick enough, you alarm rang. It's you another day in school with or without Oh Se Hun. You dressed up quickly and walk to school. You normally would listen to some songs while walking but when you got out from your house, you saw Sehun back laying on the big tree beside your house. ''Oh you're out! I'm still afraid if you have left already.'' 

''Why are you here anyways?'' i stop infront of him. ''Uhm...., just wanted to go school with you.'' he smile. ''You know, you are a kingkas and I'm just a nobody so others will be saying bad thing about us.'' you walk away from him. You found him caughting up to your speed, ''I don't mind actually.'' he smile 

 

''But i do.'' you walk in a faster pace and saw him not following you anymore. You just doesn't want to harm him or let him getting hate by the other students, you are just afraid you might ruin his life and everything happening in school. You don't want to have another weight on your shoulder again. 

 

You sigh and walk through the school gate, you lower down your head to find your keys for your locker. When you open it, you found lots of paper and rubbish falling down from your locker, you threw all the things away and grab the things you need for your first lesson. ''oh right, first lesson with sehun.'' you sigh once again and walk to your classroom. You found every pairs of eyes starring at you, giving you glares. You ignore it and walk to your seat. 

What you found out was trashes under your table and one vandalising on your table was, ''''. You bang your table and earn everyone's looks to your direction, you grab all your stuffs and walk out of the classroom. You just want to be peaceful, you walk quickly and bang into someone. 

 

Never looked back and just walk straight to the place you always go. You slide down the wall and cover yourself with your jacket and plugged in your earpiece. You just want to have a break from everything happening in your life. ''You okay?'' you found someone slide down beside you, oh se hun. You pushed him away, ''Go away! I don't want people to make fun of you because of me!'' he grabbed your arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter